• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashfests every WEDnesday 5pm-midnight at UMBC

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
I'll be a little late to these now that I have a class from 4-5:15pm on Thursdays. Shouldn't be a big deal.

ARX, I'll hopefully see you on the 31st.

Hat's marth is good enough to beat CK now?? His sheik was vicious last time I played it, but his marth must have a improved a bit since December.

Endo

Smash Cadet
Its been a while for me, but I'll be there this thursday. Looking forward to seeing everyone again.

Maben

Smash Journeyman
dont tell me your gonna strip naked and do the cha cha =\
ill be dere
These are funny to read back to back. I'm definitely planning on being there. I'd like to play Brawl, but if it was my copy I don't know if I'd let lots of strangers take up my play time. I'm bringing a copy of Melee anyways for once though, so everybody come play!

TheYoster

Smash Journeyman
I'll come to this and bring a set up if anyone in my area can help me carry my TV. I'll also offer a ride for anyone living close to me.

Maben

Smash Journeyman
I'll come to this and bring a set up if anyone in my area can help me carry my TV. I'll also offer a ride for anyone living close to me.
Unless a lot of people show up we hopefully won't need to bring in an extra TV. If you leave it in your car though, and we do need it, I'd come help you carry it.

Maben

Smash Journeyman
The roster for Pound 3? What's wrong with it? It looks just like any other smash roster, except I clearly have no chance of getting further than 1st round of pools.

See everyone tonight! I hope you're all over 18! lolz... (j/k)
This deserves a second post. He was referring to the Brawl character roster...I have to lol at you I'm sorry. :laugh:

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
We got to play for like 4 hours before the brawl people showed up. I thought all the competitive players would be excited to see brawl.

A lot of people are disappointed with the roster, but my hopes were for brawl to be an extension of melee. Marth is in brawl, so I'm happy.

Pound 3 is in SIXTEEN HOURS!

DK SmAsH

Smash Journeyman
i think im gonna come and i can bring a set-up...does someone have brawl???

edit: shinku im sad cause i didnt get to play u or lobos at pound :(

ARX-7 Arbalest

Smash Journeyman
Temple Hills, Maryland or University of MD, Baltim
the way i see it is that at this point, i should wait til brawl comes out that way ill be ready an kinda be on a somewhat equal level with tourny players since we're all kinda new to brawl's style of gameplay

with that said, i no pushover in melee lol...you'll lose at least 2 stocks b4 takin me down lol

oh an out of curiosity, what characters are u guys lookin to main in brawl?

i hear that marth is pretty much unchanged and will still be a monster

me, Ike, Pit, Snake, an Pokemon Trainer look like my best bets

Top Bottom