• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashed Together- A Project M Tournament Debut-8bit vs. Stingers $100mm stream!!

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
My car will be Free. :)

Cuz i'm a good host :D

Also, i'll talk to ZP people about seeing how good the AC will be for this (it was a bit lack luster last week)

but to be fair, it seems like we're gona pretty easily beat the 40 person goal here, so we will also have twice as much space to use, which will do wonders in keeping the place cooler

Exdeath

Smash Master
hbox, the P:M tourny is essentially free. I'm using a dollar from the door fee as the pot, i will not increase the price of the door fee.

Or any of the prices for that matter.

People say to increase the price of tournies in the TRAVELERS best interest? I'm keeping it low FOR them, so they don't have to spend as much money coming on top of gas and such.

Just cuz someone traveled doesn't make them a shoe-in to make money. I want people coming to these for a big fun tourny experience, so the state can learn more about and enjoy smash on the whole.

Not so 5% of the attendance can make a few extra bucks per person.

-will update OP later tonight-
I respect this.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
ALRIGHT GUYS

So I updated the OP, and the 2nd Post regarding all the Project:M info i could think of!

What I need from you guys!

Take a couple minutes to read through the OP again, and the 2nd post, and let me know if there's either anything I may have forgotten to update or include!

Please let me know!

I'm also open to new ideas, like the draft crews for example!

One thing I'm honestly considering doing if we actually get some MELEE attention -coughcough-

Is having a MELEE Vs. BRAWL Crew battle in Project: M!

While this may be up for some debate, I believe both myself and Esam would be playing for the brawl team :p

If it happens, it would be a draft style crew battle. I will pick one melee player and one brawl player to draft the best and brightest from their respective games to compete against each other so we can see which game truely breeds the best players!

Again, I wish no poop talk to arrise from this, just a little something to hype things up ;)

Remember the underlying mindset behind this is for the communities to come together, NOT TEAR EACH OTHER APART (asside from in game).

Thoughts?

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Thread stickied, because I love you.

Also, I'll see how much this is gonna cost, as well as what kind of interest I can get from my area.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
AWESOME!!

Thanks reflex!

Also, for ANYONE planning on driving from another state to this!

I will do my best in arranging pitstops if you don't wana make the trip all at once, which is completely understandable!

That being said, if anyone would be willing to house a car from another state as a pitstop for a night, please let me know via PM or posting!

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
For all it's worth, a bus ticket from Atlanta to Fort Lauderdale is $118 round-trip.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Is.. that good?

btw, i can get whoever busses to ft. lauderdaddy

ALSO

Someone either make or buy this for me for my bday!!! this has to happen!!

Strawhat64

Smash Ace
ALRIGHT GUYS

So I updated the OP, and the 2nd Post regarding all the Project:M info i could think of!

What I need from you guys!

Take a couple minutes to read through the OP again, and the 2nd post, and let me know if there's either anything I may have forgotten to update or include!

Please let me know!

I'm also open to new ideas, like the draft crews for example!

One thing I'm honestly considering doing if we actually get some MELEE attention -coughcough-

Is having a MELEE Vs. BRAWL Crew battle in Project: M!

While this may be up for some debate, I believe both myself and Esam would be playing for the brawl team :p

If it happens, it would be a draft style crew battle. I will pick one melee player and one brawl player to draft the best and brightest from their respective games to compete against each other so we can see which game truely breeds the best players!

Again, I wish no poop talk to arrise from this, just a little something to hype things up ;)

Remember the underlying mindset behind this is for the communities to come together, NOT TEAR EACH OTHER APART (asside from in game).

Thoughts?
like the idea and I would love to join the Brawl crew.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
pitstops sound great...that is the main reason I wanted to stay with apple jelly in gainesville, it takes like 5 hours off the trip lol. also he knows tons of girls...I see your fb son

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
I wasn't talking about P:M.

Seibs clearly wrote Team Melee or Team Brawl. Start winning either of the two or placing really well and team captains may choose you for whatever team, which begs the question. What team would you represent? You flip flop between games like no other.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Speaking of teams I require a teammate for this. Anyone interested in my services :laugh:

:phone:

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
I'll update the title in a couple days after this current one sets in.

in the meantime, if u wana hype up the tourny more sig this line as ur own in ur sig

"Smashed Together is the heart pumping the hype through my veins!"

8Bitman

Smash Master
I'm sad that this is how we're meeting Stingers, you seem like a nice guy.

spider_sense

Smash Champion
I'll give the game a shot (from what I played I really enjoyed all the work the the developers put into it) Sadly, most of the melee players here in SFL are pretty close minded, but I'll try to coax them into playing it. Hopefully we'll get to see more variety in roaster.

Top Bottom