• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashed Together- A Project M Tournament Debut-8bit vs. Stingers $100mm stream!!

8Bitman

Smash Master
Pay outs will be 55/25/15/5, why tha phuck did you say 27/13? How weird can you get David!? OMFG!

8Bitman

Smash Master
Depending on how Summer goes for me, IDK if I will have a job or not. If I have one, I will be MMing everyone from CFL who still plays Brawl. If I'm not so fortunate then no MM's will happen.

Also David I can bring a Wii for Brawl (Set-up etc.), I will make sure to have it hacked for infinite replay, etc.

Also how many T.V's does ZP have exactly because I never cared to notice how many T.V's were in the other room.

Is anyone bringing any T.V's besides set-ups?

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
brett, all the info on setups and tvs are in the OP

i believe it says ZP has 6 tv's themselves.

Also, i'm pretty shocked at the lack of attention this has gotten thus far from the melee players, but the brawl players are really pulling it together!

-single tear of joy-

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Ya i hope the melee guys get on this. Would make it much more hype!

Can't wait to enter P:M lol. Gonna be fun~

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
This randomly came across as insulting. ~
Sorry if it did, wasn't my intention.

Apparently, I was apart of three carpools, but Mink had other people in his ride anyway and Action is not driving anymore. I said it hoping you will be able to make it but if you weren't then I'd have no way here. Thankfully, that's out of the question now and my ride situation is secure, thanks to you.

i really hate gamer tags. i need to just have my smashboards name changed to Ian.

****ing ridiculous.
My gamertag is my name.

8Bitman

Smash Master
brett, all the info on setups and tvs are in the OP

i believe it says ZP has 6 tv's themselves.
......... Uhhhhh I am pretty sure ZP has more than 6 T.V's....... That's why I am asking...

There's 8 in the room we're usually in, and in the other room (That you said you would have access to) I remember seeing at least 2 T.V's...

Strawhat64

Smash Ace
I haven't been on smashboards since forever so I didn't know you were planning this but I love the idea. I think its time to initiate a serious project M competitive community.

I plan to host a Project M event in August (11???)
Completely separate from Advent with PM as the main event not as a side tournament. I'd need some support for setups since most people don't have PM set up for their wiis, also I dont own brawl lol.

-Zoro

8Bitman

Smash Master
putting yourself in your signature. and just when i thought someone liking their own status was cheesy as ****.
....... It's funny that people make fun of this......

The definition of a "Signature" is as follows:

"The name of a person or a mark or sign representing his name, marked by himself or by an authorized deputy:"

While many of my Signatures have been quotes or pictures from other people.

I like to put my own quotes as my Signatures because they better "represent my name".

LOL

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration

"The name of a person or a mark or sign representing his name, marked by himself or by an authorized deputy:"

I like to put my own quotes as my Signatures because they better "represent my name".

LOL
i feel like the meaning and definition of "online forum signature" has completely changed from what it means in irl on paper.

but whatever. who cares. do what you will.

Xaltis

Smash Hero

LOL
That's why I put my signature as a picture of what I currently am playing and or like.

8Bitman

Smash Master
Okay then, that goes by the definition. I just take it more literally. XD

P.I.E.

Smash Ace
So like... if i oneof usgoes in exdeath's car, then is there anyone whocan give two from poinciana a ride? We'll take the bus to a rendezvous point. Inbox me about it.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
*******Important Update*********

Unless theres some OTHER big tourny that i'm not aware of

This is going to be postponed to the FOLLOWING weekend, the 28th of july i believe.

I'm doing this so in hopes that the Fl melee community will be able to show up, since there is a melee national currently on the 21st in GA i believe

I'll update the OP later tonight

until then, does this date clash with anything i'm not aware of? also, i hope the date change doesn't hinder anybody's ability to show

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I need to know what date you pick so I can not **** block you with 5FD

And also my attendance depends on my ride, aka Ryan
:phone:

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I should be going to this keith.

like, 90% sure. Cause i have the advanced notice.
And as long as ya'll pay my gas, there is no reason not to.

Top Bottom