• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashed Together- A Project M Tournament Debut-8bit vs. Stingers $100mm stream!!

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Lmao at you forgetting 1 of two falcos in FL that actually play this game XD
Well I know Viper, just wanted to troll a bit because he said he was showing up at this. (So don't take it personal Viper)

I actually don't know who the other Falco is. Or maybe I do but can't think of him at the moment.

DrSoussou

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2552-2785-0774
yo real talk

Coming to these tournaments, meeting, hanging out, and practicing with the best players in Florida, and learning more about Brawl than I ever thought was possible in just a few months has made a fun Summer out of what I thought would be a ****ty, crippled one. Thanks to everyone that's given me advice, trained me, invited me over for smashfests, and punished me every time I rolled.

#:lucario:problems

I'm heading back up to Gainesville in a couple weeks so I won't see a lot of you until next Summer, but until then I'll be crossing over to the dark side and hopefully representing CFL whenever I have time.

As always, congrats to the winners. Don't spend my money all at once :p

True Blue

Smash Lord
Too late lol. I bought a drink cause I was thirsty lol. Be sure to contact the fellas up in Gainesville! And if you ever want to see how to **** Sonic with Lucario and I am up there just watch me play Lucario against Ryo's Sonic. lol.

SHAWDY

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ShawdyLink
yo real talk

Coming to these tournaments, meeting, hanging out, and practicing with the best players in Florida, and learning more about Brawl than I ever thought was possible in just a few months has made a fun Summer out of what I thought would be a ****ty, crippled one. Thanks to everyone that's given me advice, trained me, invited me over for smashfests, and punished me every time I rolled.

#:lucario:problems

I'm heading back up to Gainesville in a couple weeks so I won't see a lot of you until next Summer, but until then I'll be crossing over to the dark side and hopefully representing CFL whenever I have time.

As always, congrats to the winners. Don't spend my money all at once :p
:( I'm going to miss you man. Our :linkbrawl: vs :lucariobrawl: matches kept getting portponed because every time we were in the middle of a match. somebody would just scream out "stop the friendlies." it took us almost the whole day just to get in our 3 matches lol. And I am the one that punished you for rolling lol. ggs and let the dark side of the force be with you.

SHAWDY

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ShawdyLink
I don't approve of the above picture. I used default Falco D:<

I actually Like the red one to be honest, and I don't even use Falco lol.

But still. Legit.
You use a lot of different color falcos lol.

Pretty sure the black one is in your sig too.
I Like blue Falco textures better than this black one here, but it is still a decent one.

8Bitman

Smash Master
I'm already picking up a Falco counter... I don't expect to be losing to you two anymore in a few months.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
OH THAT'S WHERE THEY GOT THAT STUPID THING?!?

Makes sense now @Edd and whoever else did it

8Bitman

Smash Master
Someone put up the goddamn replays already!!! Whobo is over!!!

Top Bottom