• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashed Together- A Project M Tournament Debut-8bit vs. Stingers $100mm stream!!

SHAWDY

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ShawdyLink
GGs to Nick Riddle, Esam, 8bitman, PapaMink, GDX, DJ Arcatek, and Dr. Souss. My Link has improved, but not by much. One day I will be on the top 5 Link list. Next month I will be ready for sure.

Strawhat64

Smash Ace
Got innnnnnnn
And got 5th place in Project M....
With Ness.....
Happy with both melee/pm 5th placing.
Got destroyed in brawl but meh.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I'm pretty sure David was down in the dumps with me at 9th

This cannot stand

:phone:

Avengingbandit

Smash Cadet
OK?

You typed HungryBox in all caps as if you were starstruck and said you regret going to the tourney now. He didn't go though so it's safe to say you didn't miss anything, hence no need to regret. Am I missing something here?
Holy crap man, I actually thought that HBox went to this and regretted not going, but since you told me he didn't, I calmed down. You're not missing anything here, it's that simple.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Yeah, I'm just asking. Not often do I get replied with an "Oh...... K" after giving a straightforward answer so I was just wondering. I know this is the internet but it never hurts to be sure.

DrSoussou

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2552-2785-0774
^LOL (btw please don't post the lower portion of the results anywhere that human eyes could find them. k thx bye)

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Mink is that High School DxD???

& Damn.. PR Players went NUTS @ THIS!!!

Brackets or it didnt happen?

:sonic:

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I'll post results after I get home from work since they are on my laptop

If any other PR Money Matches happened besides Me vs Mampam, tell me.

Top Bottom