• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash WiiU & 3DS Miiverse Daily Pic - June 27th

Zink Imp

Smash Ace
I worry that'll happen, but chances are it won't. You see, people will have to make the Miis themselves which of course takes too much time (referring to tournaments and making them at the event).
The Wii had a feature where you could transfer Miis to a Wii Remote and then upload the Mii to another Wii. Not sure if this is still viable in the Wii U. If so, I guess that could be a time saver.

I just like the idea of having so many customizable fighters, it'd be great to see them all battle at a tournament. Maybe we should start having Mii side tournaments.

young grasshopper

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4227-3446-5848
  • okay I worked it out... 84 different move combinations per class. 252 total move combinations, but looking through the lens of size, speed and power (assuming there are only three variances in size... small, medium, and large)... there are 756 different miis and thus 756 ways to play....crazy
this is exactly why I like miis

Wasp

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3523-2036-8883
I don't understand why people want to ban these from tournaments without playing them first and testing them out. It's just lazy.
it's not because of balance issues... it's rather because of the ugly faces that we\ll have to see all the time.

Ryu Myuutsu

Smash Champion
NNID
BahamurShin
3DS FC
3668-9945-1996
Miyamoto's dream was for Miis to take over the world. That dream is becoming a reality, people.

Wasp

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3523-2036-8883
well don't let the mii's hear that... oh wait they don't even have ears...

Sahfarry

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2750-1620-0068
I didnt want Miis in bc I knew theyd overcomplicate it. I was right. I dont even like the customizable moves for other characters. From what Ive seen, movesets just feel... messy..

I rdmember when Smash was simple.

Freak Ability 6

Smash Rookie
The way I see it, I think there will be a special tournament for minis and the only the default size and moves will be available in regular tournaments. It seems the fairest and most interesting option.

Freak Ability 6

Smash Rookie
I didnt want Miis in bc I knew theyd overcomplicate it. I was right. I dont even like the customizable moves for other characters. From what Ive seen, movesets just feel... messy..

I kinda agree with you that the customization in this game makes the move sets messy. I don't like the original moves being tampered with, it's honestly really unnecessary. The miis having a customizable move set, however, is okay with me.

Freak Ability 6

Smash Rookie
I worry that'll happen, but chances are it won't. You see, people will have to make the Miis themselves which of course takes too much time (referring to tournaments and making them at the event).
Couldn't you just send your mii to the wii u consoles they have at the tournament? You could send your miis to other wii consoles and that was quick and easy. I also imagine that once you send your mii, it's size and look is final but at the tournament the move set will be set there, unless Sakurai let's people send there mii fighters to other consoles no problem, in which case it's class, and move set will also be final.

Malion

Smash Ace
while I like this idea. I'm a tall guy, and thus have a tall mii... but he's also quite thin. I wonder if just being tall will make me a slow beefy guy or if weight will play into it.

Trav11111

Smash Cadet
The mii's seem good to me, but I won't be using them much because I will be playing online most of the time. My friends don't game much so if I play on my own it'll more then likely be with amiibos.

Wazygoose

Smash Journeyman
NNID
AppleJackSix
I guess I really don't think making tier lists is that important, and that having more options is more fun than just everything being the same as it always was.

young grasshopper

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4227-3446-5848
I guess I really don't think making tier lists is that important, and that having more options is more fun than just everything being the same as it always was.
Thank you! I happen to be a pokemon player who has always wanted smash to have more customization. Sadly, I believe that this feature may split the entire community into pro and anti customization groups

Last edited:

ssbbdallax

Smash Rookie
If Mii becomes someone's main at a tournament, won't it take too long to make a Mii every time someone is playing as them?

Ryu Myuutsu

Smash Champion
NNID
BahamurShin
3DS FC
3668-9945-1996

I don't see how that is a problem. Just don't use them at all by sticking with the default movesets.

Top Bottom