• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash WiiU & 3DS Miiverse Daily Pic - July 4th

Ragna22

Smash Ace
So you think Kirby and Dedede will be OP in this stage cause theoretically they should be able to suck up the dots? (Yeah I know it won't actually happen.)

EmptySky00

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1263-6981-9999
It looks fun. **** all this "#BANNED" crap. I'm not particularly a pro player, but I'm also not a casual player. I can definitely see a few valid reasons why the casuals hate the tournament players. Not every stage has to be some variation of Battlefield.
God forbid we have a ****ing opinion about gimmicky stages or reluctance to play on them because we don't find them to be fun.

Yup, just hate the entire sub-group of players because of that.

I can definitely see a few valid reasons why the tournament players hate the casuals.

Last edited:

synesthe-sia

Smash Journeyman
God forbid we have a ****ing opinion about gimmicky stages or reluctance to play on them because we don't find them to be fun.

Yup, just hate the entire sub-group of players because of that.

I can definitely see a few valid reasons why the tournament players hate the casuals.
I recommend reading my other posts.

bedjy dious

Smash Rookie
Idk why the crown logo didt show up in the pick when I seen it. But you said it's for the find mii me?

Rambeard

Smash Apprentice
I can't wait to play as Pac-Man. I'll make him as good as aMSa makes Yoshi.

Mr.Random

Smash Ace
It looks fun. **** all this "#BANNED" crap. I'm not particularly a pro player, but I'm also not a casual player. I can definitely see a few valid reasons why the casuals hate the tournament players. Not every stage has to be some variation of Battlefield.
Can you calm down? The #Banned is a meme. We already have enough stages for competitive play. Stop taking things so seriously.

MrGameandBalls

Smash Apprentice
Can you calm down? The #Banned is a meme. We already have enough stages for competitive play. Stop taking things so seriously.
Yea. We have Final Destination, but Final Destination is good too. The real question is will Final Destination be banned? I don't care if it is though, because I LOVE FINAL DESTINATION EVEN MORE. Way better than Final Destination. But Battlefield is okay too.

Last edited:

Mr.Random

Smash Ace
Yea. We have Final Destination, but Final Destination is good too. The real question is will Final Destination be banned? I don't care if it is though, because I LOVE FINAL DESTINATION EVEN MORE. Way better than Final Destination. But Battlefield is okay too.
No we have FD, Battlefield, Prism Tower, Arena Ferox, Skyloft, Pyrosphere, Town and City, and Pilot Wings.

Top Bottom