• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash WiiU & 3DS Miiverse Daily Pic - August 8th

Wyntir

Dark Child - 3DS tag online
NNID
Wyntir
3DS FC
4914-5115-4401
Ugly pic!!!
Oops I forgot I commented already. My bad

Last edited:

Neo X

Smash Apprentice
Oh great... another weird stage I guess? At least it's not as bad as the 8-bit Pacman stage for the Wii-U.

RedRambo4

Smash Cadet
Here's a question, how do u guys know this is actually a stage...I don't see anything..

Ragna22

Smash Ace
Hopefully this leads into the Tetris stage I've always wanted. Also the Final Destination form of this stage has got to be on top of the Gameboy itself.

DevaAshera

Smash Champion
Here's a question, how do u guys know this is actually a stage...I don't see anything..
The fact that it shows player characters Kirby & Dedede being shown and using alternate colours.
Since Sakurai didn't specifically state it to be a separate game mode, its quite likely to be a stage, possibly one that cycles through sections based on GameBoy Games like Super Mario Land, Wario Land, Kirby's Dream Land, Pokemon Red/Blue, Metroid II, and maybe even MegaMan V.

Ragna22

Smash Ace
The fact that it shows player characters Kirby & Dedede being shown and using alternate colours.
Since Sakurai didn't specifically state it to be a separate game mode, its quite likely to be a stage, possibly one that cycles through sections based on GameBoy Games like Super Mario Land, Wario Land, Kirby's Dream Land, Pokemon Red/Blue, Metroid II, and maybe even MegaMan V.
Well then, didn't think I'd see you here Deva lol (I'm Wade from Capcom Unity.)

Doompatron3000

Smash Journeyman
I thought they said something like the 3DS or the Gamepad won't be used for gameplay, such as this?

KatKit

Smash Lord
I know why the description is so short.

Sakura included a third picture saying:

"Yo, dawg, I heard you like portable Smash Bros. so we put a Gameboy in your 3DS so you can play on the go, while you play on the go."

Jokes aside, it would be very cool if the "Nintendo" at the top of the screen turned into a black box to indicate that the cartridge was removed. That would be the single greatest shoutout to the real world in a video game ever, hands down.

Last edited:

darthnazgul

Smash Cadet
NNID
darthnzgul
I guess this will be pretty similar to Flat Zone and the Pictochat stages. Should be pretty cool.

GunGunW

Smash Lord
NNID
GunGunW
This could be a fun stage

But as stated before, it would be nice if he actually gave descriptions, close enough to release or not.

CrossbowPig

Smash Cadet
NNID
CrossbowPig
3DS FC
2621-2883-4274
If this is similar to Flat Zone, I'd like to see a Metroid 2 variant. Queen Metroid as a stage hazard, perhaps?

Babali Boon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Babali
3DS FC
0447-5439-8345
While I'm more on the competitive side of playing Smash, I do still love and respect somewhat gimmicky stages such as these. It seems like this game has quite a good balance between the casual and competitive. After a session of serious fighting, this is one of those stages I'll go to for some nostalgia and fun. I'm definitely happy with this! :)

Greninja'd

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Asianbanana
3DS FC
0645-5951-1667
If this is a transforming stage I hope they'll have Tetris as one of the transformations.

Smashking9902

Smash Rookie

im just peachy

Smash Ace
NNID
hiimej
3DS FC
3196-3456-0998
Then why are you even here? Seriously, **** off back to your Playstation.

You seem to be a fan of Batman's ****tiest incarnation, sooo

That's ok, no one could understand you with Wolf's **** in your mouth.
????????????? i just said i didn't like stages like that guy, relax.
wasn't a fan of fighting on the game & watch stages in melee or brawl,
and this looks fairly similar to those. i don't even own a playstation ??

ChickenWing13

Smash Lord
NNID
Frosty93
Then why are you even here? Seriously, **** off back to your Playstation.

You seem to be a fan of Batman's ****tiest incarnation, sooo

Well someone's a sensitive little b****. If you can't handle one's opinion then perhaps this isn't the site for you. Plz take your whining elsewhere along with your immature and pathetic insults.

Also I was just hoping some sensitive little boy like yourself would take the bait of my criticism, so thank you *slow clap* and have a nice day.

Last edited:

JUr

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JorgeUr
3DS FC
4957-3388-8097
'Congratulations, your Flat zone stage have evolved into Game Boy Stage'

It look like a good stage, at least for the memories of the Game Boy

Ba-ding!

im just peachy

Smash Ace
NNID
hiimej
3DS FC
3196-3456-0998
Well someone's a sensitive little b****. If you can't handle one's opinion then perhaps this isn't the site for you. Plz take your whining elsewhere along with your immature and pathetic insults.

Also I was just hoping some sensitive little boy like yourself would take the bait of my criticism, so thank you *slow clap* and have a nice day.
Wow you don't play

Wyntir

NNID
Wyntir
3DS FC
4914-5115-4401
:happysheep::ness::happysheep:
lolol someone needs a nap. btw what's the point in your lame comment bcuz I said the pic was ugly? I mean if you wanna troll or rant.. I LOVE talking s*** so all you're gonna do is amuse me. Now grab your teddy bear n go night night.

Last edited:

PsychoSy

Smash Cadet
this stage actually looks pretty cool, i was a fan of both of flat zone stages from melee and brawl( the walk-offs were pretty annoying but meh). I'm really looking foward to it.:)

Wasp

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3523-2036-8883
dedede's hammer isn't in filtered color so there's your proof of not being a filter. It's just a colorswap

DirtyPete

Smash Cadet
people could camp by the edge, grab and back throw someone and kill them at like 20%
ah. i guess since i never really played all that competively until recently, i never really ran into problems like that
really? never had that moment when you had 0% dmg but someone backthrew you next to the edge of the stage?
thats never a fun moment for whoever it happens to, but i feel like thats part of the strategy of the stages, just like edge guarding (both on and off the stage) to kill at low percents.

Wasp

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3523-2036-8883
ah. i guess since i never really played all that competively until recently, i never really ran into problems like that

thats never a fun moment for whoever it happens to, but i feel like thats part of the strategy of the stages, just like edge guarding (both on and off the stage) to kill at low percents.
You have a good point there. Still, edgeguarding needs skills... Everyone can camp at the edge though and do some lame backthrow. No skills needed there.

Wasp

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3523-2036-8883
people whining about how they expect character reveals are kinda spoiled and ignorant.

why would you want to see hem in the first place? Plz let there be something of a surpise left when i buy the game...

Wyntir

NNID
Wyntir
3DS FC
4914-5115-4401
It's already been said that every character reveal will be in the form of a trailer, so you're just setting yourself up to be disappointed unfortunately.
U probably should learn how to read bcuz I said "I rather have" lol
Btw NEWCOMERS arrive in trailers. Veterans like Ike show up in POTD

Wasp

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3523-2036-8883
But was Ike? Thank u
How childish to end your answer like that... :glare:

Not only newcomers are shown in trailers, dude. Falcon is a veteran and he was shown through a trailer too. It's just a proof to your thought being wrong.

You're welcome

Babali Boon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Babali
3DS FC
0447-5439-8345
U probably should learn how to read bcuz I said "I rather have" lol
You were disappointed with the image because you would rather have a character reveal. My post simply explained that a character reveal is very unlikely to have in a POTD. Since it was said they will be in the form of trailers, you will likely be disappointed with nearly all the POTD if each time you would rather have a character reveal.

I understand how to read quite well, and your condescending posts to me and others are completely rude and unnecessary. Everything you say can be worded in a much more civil and polite manner. Try to set a good example for the community. :)

Last edited:

Wyntir

NNID
Wyntir
3DS FC
4914-5115-4401
How childish to end your answer like that... :glare:

Not only newcomers are shown in trailers, dude. Falcon is a veteran and he was shown through a trailer too. It's just a proof to your thought being wrong.

You're welcome
It's called sarcasm lol
Take a chill pill n besides am I wrong? Was Ike not shown as a POTD? U gotta quit taking this so personal my friend :D

Top Bottom