• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash WiiU & 3DS Miiverse Daily Pic - August 8th

Wyntir

Dark Child - 3DS tag online
NNID
Wyntir
3DS FC
4914-5115-4401
You were disappointed with the image because you would rather have a character reveal. My post simply explained that a character reveal is very unlikely to have in a POTD. Since it was said they will be in the form of trailers, you will likely be disappointed with nearly all the POTD if each time you would rather have a character reveal.

I understand how to read quite well, and your condescending posts to me and others are completely rude and unnecessary. Everything you say can be worded in a much more civil and polite manner. Try to set a good example for the community. :)
*rolls eyes*
Man up n quit being so sensitive.
"I'd rather" is me saying what I prefer. As far as the pic. I think it's ugly. BIG DEAL. Sarcasm n smack talking is part of the competitive field. Gotta learn to take it. Another words RELAX

EDIT : admins, idk how to add this to my other post. Didn't mean to double post. My bad

Last edited:

Babali Boon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Babali
3DS FC
0447-5439-8345
*rolls eyes*
Man up n quit being so sensitive.
"I'd rather" is me saying what I prefer. As far as the pic. I think it's ugly. BIG DEAL. Sarcasm n smack talking is part of the competitive field. Gotta learn to take it. Another words RELAX

EDIT : admins, idk how to add this to my other post. Didn't mean to double post. My bad
(In other words)

I know what you meant completely, and my comment reflects that. I never said it was an issue that you think the picture is ugly, either. That's perfectly fine and understandable.

Trust me, I'm not being sensitive. You are purposely trying to stir up trouble by being condescending to myself and others for no apparent reason. I just wanted to point out that we can all try to make the community a better place by being more kind. Sarcasm/smack talking in good fun is fine, but trying to pick fights isn't.

Top Bottom