• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash WiiU & 3DS Miiverse Daily Pic - August 11th

DirtyPete

Smash Cadet
ugh, from now on theres just going to be even more complaining about potds that arent character reveals. thanks sakurai

Sababu

Smash Cadet
NNID
Sababu1
WHAT THE **** DOES THIS MEAN?
Meta Knight confirmed. He is Sakurai's baby. Please, Please Please! nerf him Sakurai!

I was really hoping that this could have been a double confirmation post. The first could have confirmed that Miis can use fighter-inspired helmets, and then the second could have confirmed the real Meta Knight. Trolling hurts man...
If Meta Knight is in he needs a huge buff. He had no range in Brawl. Also, why is Samus a swordfighter and not a gunner?

Meta Knight is in the game at this point.
He will also be OP. Samus with a sword confirmed.

Last edited by a moderator:

infomon

Smash Scientist
Yay now we have:

3 options for 4 specials = 3^4 = 81 special-move configurations, of
3 types of Mii = 3^4 * 3 = 243 Mii movesets
But each Mii has a continuum of height/weight settings, suppose there are 10 choices for height and 10 choices for weight = 10*10 settings

That's only 24,300 different metaknights!

I'm sure he'll be balanced. :b:

EnIgma24

Smash Cadet
Sakurai can be soooo mean sometimes haha it would have been cool if you could use dat samus outfit with the mii gunner thought :p

Xinc

Smash Lord
NNID
xincmars
3DS FC
2981-7601-8481
Not sure if Sakurai is trolling, hinting something, or deconfirming MK... ¬¬]]

sWiTcHeRoO [疾~斬]

The Visionary
NNID
Yuchkins
3DS FC
0130-2970-6312
The Mii force helmet Sakurai revealed on the 9th of July is similar to Claus' helmet. The debate can go either way, though its an interesting thing to mull over regardless.
That sounds absurd. I still don't get why people find or come up with the smallest nonsensical details and they try to make ridiculous speculation from it. It's just sad.

TheFadedWarrior

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MortifiedPanda
I bet Sakurai is going to have like a bajillion alternate costumes for Mii Fighters just to keep doing this.

"You guys asked, so we gave! Confirming playable Ridley! Of course, it's only an alternate costume for the Mii Fighters."

L9999

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3780-9480-2428
What if tomorrow there is a trailer of a newcomer starting with Meta Knight saying "Victory is my destiny" and then "Revenge of Meta Knight" starts playing and he fights Mario or another idiot and then said newcomer crashes in and beats the crap out of Meta Knight?

A_Phoenix_Down

Banned via Warnings
What if tomorrow there is a trailer of a newcomer starting with Meta Knight saying "Victory is my destiny" and then "Revenge of Meta Knight" starts playing and he fights Mario or another idiot and then said newcomer crashes in and beats the crap out of Meta Knight?
Then MK's placement gets lowered.

bkslider

Smash Journeyman
This is pretty cool and all but... I really just want to see actual Meta Knight. Maybe Friday...

Derekburn

Smash Apprentice
I'm loving this! I hope I can get an Ike headband or something. Hmm. . . . .it makes me wonder what else he's got under that troll mask.

Kati

Smash Lord
Hmmm. I wasn't going to play other m Samus... but maybe Samiis can be my main..

Damonj17

Smash Apprentice
Super Smash Bros. for WiiU & 3DS director Masahiro Sakurai said: Pic of the day. "Hello! I'm Samus, the intergalactic bounty hunter!" "And I am Meta Knight, joining the battle!!"

So I guess you can just pick "Pieces" off of a Character from ANY Smash Game(Including some forgotten ones like Mewtwo or Roy) and stick it on your mii, which would explain why there's a metaknight hat thing(Unless metaknight is coming to smash 4)

Top Bottom