• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash WiiU & 3DS Miiverse Daily Pic - August 11th

BigShad

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0602-6501-8253
I honestly wonder just how many costumes are available for the Miis, and if they'll differ between the 3DS and Wii U version?

I honestly hope Mii Fighters won't take too long to customize...

AranOcean

Smash Ace
NNID
AranOcean
3DS FC
1220-8584-3874
So... Meta Knight got a buff...? :substitute:

Also, does this mean that Kirby's not the only one who gets character hats/masks? That's still cool, even if they don't do anything. Sakurai's putting a lot more emphasis and detail into the Mii Fighters than I thought he would.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Remember on the PotD Thread a few weeks ago when I said;
"What if they showed a Mii dressed up like one of the unconfirmed veterans, and didn't announce the actual character? XD"
Well, I shouldn't have opened my mouth. >:|

itsameluigi1290

Smash Journeyman
NNID
luigitime1290
META KNIGHT DECOMFI-- You know I assume people in the last 3 pages have already said that so I won't finish my sentence. ;-;

@ Bedoop Bedoop , heh. HEH. HEHEHEHEH.

tomvoxx

Smash Apprentice
NNID
thighland529
Switch FC
SW-1258-1614-8509
The Mash Potato Samurai does it again!

On a serious note, Meta Knight is probably a secret character this time around. A with Mr Game& Watch, hence the not confirming him in the Pac Man trailer. As for Ridley, he is also a secret character that won't revealed until post-release.

WwwWario

Smash Ace
Weird... when I go to Miiverse, no one has posted a comment in 5 hours.... and the picture was uploaded very early today compared to other days.... AND he mentioned Meta Knight joining the battle (something he only does when actally revealing a character)........ I smell something mysterious....

AuraShaman

Smash Ace
NNID
AuraShaman
3DS FC
0018-0281-9044
The Meta Knight Mii scares me. I dunno if it means he's confirmed or deconfirmed.

Don't suffer the same fate Mewtwo did, Sakurai's love-child! ;-;

Brendan Stepladder

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3626-0125-2928
The veteran teases have gotten out of hand, and I doubt Wario, Mr. Game & Watch, Meta Knight, Ganondorf, Falco, Ness, Ice Climbers, and Jigglypuff are all secret characters.

The last solo veteran reveal we got was Ike. This is ridiculous.

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
It is Mii. Miita Knight.

What's next? M.I.I? Miicas? Miinondorf?!

AuraShaman

Smash Ace
NNID
AuraShaman
3DS FC
0018-0281-9044
Weird... when I go to Miiverse, no one has posted a comment in 5 hours.... and the picture was uploaded very early today compared to other days.... AND he mentioned Meta Knight joining the battle (something he only does when actally revealing a character)........ I smell something mysterious....
I know, it's so hard to tell what this means. Whenever Sakurai deconfirms a character, it's quick and straight to the point with no teasing; examples are Waluigi, Wonder Red, Chrom (revealed immediately on Twitter to avoid confusion), and Prince Sable (also revealed on Twitter to be an assist trophy to avoid confusion).

Whenever he hints us with a newcomer, he teases us over a period of time, and refuses to acknowledge the character he's teasing. This worked tremendously for Palutena, and Ridley supporters are still kicking because Sakurai has yet to clarify Ridley's status since the Direct, or even acknowledge his name/existence! The whole thing is just too fishy...but I'll stop there to avoid any flame wars. Because, y'know...its Ridley. :142:

Now with the Meta Knight Mii, I'm not so sure of. The only things we got to support his return is that, A) he's Sakurai's love-child, and B) Battleship Halberd is a returning stage. It could be that he's teasing with selected targeting, a strategy he's used many times in the past. To learn more, follow this link. http://smashboards.com/threads/the-...ctors-paradise.324284/page-1350#post-17206145

Last edited:

ElPanandero

Smash Lord
NNID
ElPanandero
It should have just been a ridley mask, so we don't know if that's all the ridley we get, or just some of the ridley

Greninja'd

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Asianbanana
3DS FC
0645-5951-1667
While the picture was loading I thought it was Metakight being confirmed.
Sakurai you troll.

RPGatWill

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1118-0962-1816
Huh, it's pretty cool seeing more of the customization options for miis. In spite of me wanting to play with all the characters, I'll still have a blast using myself/friends against the Nintendo cast. And now I can make them cosplay as the characters they're fighting against! Hah!

Ryan.

Smash Lord
I can see tomorrow's POTD being like "Oops! I forgot to show the real Meta Knight first!" and then him showing up. Either that, or he's gonna be a secret character like Mr. Game & Watch. He's far from deconfirmed.

Also, I am really gonna gonna have fun customizing the Miis. I love the Samus suit!

Last edited:

LF2K

Floor Diver
I bet tomorrow's PotD will having the real deal taking these imposters out. :p

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
Is this real life? Like wtf Sakurai, this is the most random thing you have ever posted.

Top Bottom