• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash WiiU & 3DS Miiverse Daily Pic - August 11th

Mach5Mike

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mach5Mike
I was really hoping that this could have been a double confirmation post. The first could have confirmed that Miis can use fighter-inspired helmets, and then the second could have confirmed the real Meta Knight. Trolling hurts man...

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
More random than this?

Yes, I would consider this pic today more random than that one. That one was kinda predictable since he did pics like this in the past. I would say that pic is just useless. This one he posted today is more on the random side of things.

Last edited:

BobEugCox

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BobEugCox
People who are calling Sakurai a "troll" just for doing his job are not real Smash Bros. fans whatsoever.
Trust me, people watching his posts and calling him a "troll" are simply referring to the fact that he knowingly posts pictures that will make us question the end result of the game. He likes to give us vague announcements that leave us all scrambling and freaking out about what is to come. I'm certain Sakurai would appreciate you coming to his defense, but I assure you; he is TRYING his very best to be a troll.:awesome:

And I like it! His PotD's spark a lot of debate and are making the wait for SSB4 even more fun!

Cpt.

Smash Lord
This is going to make things a little confusing. I don't like it. However, Meta Knight confirmed XD

Freduardo

Smash Champion
Note that these hats have been taken straight from StreePass Mii Plaza. We've previously seen them on the 3DS version with the Top Hat and Mii Force Helmet. Nice to see 'em in HD!
My thoughts exactly, so have I unlocked these by getting them in the mii plaza?

Wyntir

Dark Child - 3DS tag online
NNID
Wyntir
3DS FC
4914-5115-4401
Sakurai is a genius in advertisement
Call of Duty has to cough up map packs to keep its fans hyped lol. I still think that's a reveal hint as well

Xenado

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Stevoman810
3DS FC
4699-7704-3965
Metaknight is gonna be nerfed like pit?

KenboCalrissian

YouTube: SewerBuddies
NNID
KenboCalrissian
3DS FC
2165-5810-5680
Switch FC
SW 5178 3144 4326
Sakurai outtrolls himself.

Sakurai new troll king.

Trundle also troll king.

Trundle confirmed.

...I'll see myself out.

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
Metaknight is gonna be nerfed like pit?
Ehm, Meta Knight isn't a villain at this point anymore. He is more Kirby's friend right now.

Also... I hope the masks/costumes for Miis reflect that from Street Pass. I want to wear my Kirby hat and Prince Fluff hat!

CrossbowPig

Smash Cadet
NNID
CrossbowPig
3DS FC
2621-2883-4274
I hope Meta Knight IS playable, but nerfed. He's too cool to not include, but too powerful to not nerf.
I'll just be happy if there's another Kirby rep no matter who it is.

GunGunW

Smash Lord
NNID
GunGunW
I'm confused: I know on the 3DS it'll probably take your mii's street pass data and use whatever hat they're wearing, but how do you have your mii wear a hat like that on the Wii U version?

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
I'm confused: I know on the 3DS it'll probably take your mii's street pass data and use whatever hat they're wearing, but how do you have your mii wear a hat like that on the Wii U version?
You'll either be able to transfer Mii data from the 3DS version to the Wii U version, or the Wii U version will come already equipped with various hats to choose from for your Mii. Those are my guesses.

Gary_Guy

Smash Rookie
NNID
Gary64
3DS FC
1633-4991-8383
You'll either be able to transfer Mii data from the 3DS version to the Wii U version, or the Wii U version will come already equipped with various hats to choose from for your Mii. Those are my guesses.
Probably gonna be the latter considering Sakurai knows that some people won't get the 3DS version.

JesseMcCloud

AKA Zessei, Herald of Fate
NNID
JesseMcCloud
3DS FC
3652-0660-4917
Meta Knight confirmed/deconfirmed with a Meta Knight post that actually doesn't have Meta Knight.
How very
( •_•)

( •_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)

META

YEEEAAAAHH
I was like wooaahh gif.gif

Last edited:

D-idara

Banned via Administration
NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622
Controversial character returns.Why would you bring him back,Sakurai?
Because he's friggin Meta Knight? :I One of the most-liked and most awesome characters of the Kirby series?

Last edited:
Top Bottom