• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash Wii U/3DS Social 7.0

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
Guys. It's not like we're getting
:4corrinf::4corrin::4marth::4myfriends::4lucina::4robinm::4robinf:
THIS many anime characters in the starting lineup. There's more Mario characters being represented than them. Plus, they're pretty fun to play as. Also.... this is only the starting roster. There's still a chance for your dream character to become playable through some means.
you can complain when the unlock able characters or Expansion forums are overrun with anime characters.
I'm not sure whether this post is taking a dig at Roy because you didn't list him as if he doesn't exist or backing him up to imply he's the one FE character who's not anime :urg:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Calling it now, Ruruka totally broke Izayoi's NG code and stabbed him with the knife in Seiko's corpse to cover up the poisoning.

All out of guilt.
This is what I believe too and I think she used make-up to cover the poisoning too, which is why she wanted to leave the room quickly, out of fear she would be discovered as the (accidental) culprit. The shaky cam is also a hint the attacker didn't kill him.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
This is what I believe too and I think she used make-up to cover the poisoning too, which is why she wanted to leave the room quickly, out of fear she would be discovered as the (accidental) culprit. The shaky cam is also a hint the attacker didn't kill him.
And that his body wasn't hanging above the ground in some way like the other killer's victims have been. Plus, they way she was crying seemed super sus... I immediately called crocodile tears on her part.

I also like how Monaca freaked out when Asahina called her a 'Warrior of Hope'. Nice unintentional call-out on her part lol.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Morning folks. Got some news from Serebii.
Serebii said:
It has been confirmed that Shigeki Morimoto is going to show some live Pokémon Sun & Moon gameplay footage at Gamescom in Cologne on Thursday. This footage will be streamed through Nintendo Germany's Twitch channel from 17:00 CEST, which is 16:00 BST, 11:00 EDT and 08:00 PDT.
It may not be new information, but still.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Calling it now, Ruruka totally broke Izayoi's NG code and stabbed him with the knife in Seiko's corpse to cover up the poisoning.

All out of guilt.
Aw man how did I miss this. I missed the DR3 convooo
And that his body wasn't hanging above the ground in some way like the other killer's victims have been. Plus, they way she was crying seemed super sus... I immediately called crocodile tears on her part.
Doesnt she ALWAYS do croc tears? I mean, she is a manipulative ***** after all. I bet the only reason why she trusted him was because he ate her sweets and after he kept denying, she killed him

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Aw man how did I miss this. I missed the DR3 convooo

Doesnt she ALWAYS do croc tears? I mean, she is a manipulative ***** after all. I bet the only reason why she trusted him was because he ate her sweets and after he kept denying, she killed him
I think she trusted him completely but he never told her his NG Code, either because he didn't trust her (unlikely, though, considering their history) or because he knows she would feel useless if he told her because according to her own words, giving other people her sweets is the only thing she's good at. She couldn't guess his NG Code and because she wanted to feel useful she secretly fed him a candy without knowing that would trigger his NG Code.
And out of panic, she rushed to Seiko's body to remove the knife and stabbed him to make it look like it was the attacker's doing. However, one thing she forgot or didn't know about is, what CHP correctly says, that all attacker's victims until now have been hung. Chisa was hung on the chandelier, Gozu by wires and Seiko on the wall.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
I think she trusted him completely but he never told her his NG Code, either because he didn't trust her (unlikely, though, considering their history) or because he knows she would feel useless if he told her because according to her own words, giving other people her sweets is the only thing she's good at. She couldn't guess his NG Code and because she wanted to feel useful she secretly fed him a candy without knowing that would trigger his NG Code.
And out of panic, she rushed to Seiko's body to remove the knife and stabbed him to make it look like it was the attacker's doing. However, one thing she forgot or didn't know about is, what CHP correctly says, that all attacker's victims until now have been hung. Chisa was hung on the chandelier, Gozu by wires and Seiko on the wall.
Aaaaah idk man, I find it hard to trust her at a, seeing how toxic she was with Seiko

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Aaaaah idk man, I find it hard to trust her at a, seeing how toxic she was with Seiko
I'm sure she'll redeem herself. That's DR standard, after all: make someone who begins as an asshole likeable by the end of the game. Although it's also possible Juzo redeems himself instead but he only appeared in a flashback last episode so it's the question if he's still alive.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
////////////////////////////////////

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
I'm sure she'll redeem herself. That's DR standard, after all: make someone who begins as an ******* likeable by the end of the game. Although it's also possible Juzo redeems himself instead but he only appeared in a flashback last episode so it's the question if he's still alive.
Are you sure She will redeem herself? given he backstory of being munipulitive
Also Juzo, please stop fighting everyone lol

Last edited:

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
There are new first graders going to school this week who are younger than Brawl.

You're welcome.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
There are new first graders going to school this week who are younger than Brawl.

You're welcome.
I'd hope so. 8 year olds should be in 3rd grade by now.

I'll never understand the obsession people have with this show.
I don't either. But a lot of people poke fun at it.

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793

You're welcome.
You make it sound like it's unimaginable. :confused:
Or are you trying to make us feel old? :p

(I already feel like an old man anyway, so yeah.)

Last edited:

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
You know how, sometimes there's something you've been thinking about for a while, yet you're not sure if you've mentioned/said it yet? And then you have to consider either trusting your memory and saying it for the first time or repeating something and making a fool of yourself? I've been having said dilemma a lot recently...

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
You know how, sometimes there's something you've been thinking about for a while, yet you're not sure if you've mentioned/said it yet? And then you have to consider either trusting your memory and saying it for the first time or repeating something and making a fool of yourself? I've been having said dilemma a lot recently...
What is it about?

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
What is it about?
If I've ever mentioned what my favorite anime is over here. I haven't been in any situation where disclosing so would be appropriate, but I'm just generally not sure if it will ever be worth bringing up since I mentioned it sometime or if I'll be repeating myself once it's appropriate.

And there were also numerous cases in general where I've found I've been repeating a lot of stuff which now I know I've said before, usually many times.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
If I've ever mentioned what my favorite anime is over here. I haven't been in any situation where disclosing so would be appropriate, but I'm just generally not sure if it will ever be worth bringing up since I mentioned it sometime or if I'll be repeating myself once it's appropriate.

And there were also numerous cases in general where I've found I've been repeating a lot of stuff which now I know I've said before, usually many times.
I see no harm in repeating that, even if you've said it before.

Why do I always forget this place exists?

Hello, people of the boards.
The Discord, that's why. :smirk:

And hello~

Last edited:

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
I see no harm in repeating that, even if you've said it before.
I guess so, it just weirdly bothers me, lol. Makes me feel there may be something I've actually unwittingly repeated a lot which everyone knows but I feel is new info.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
If I click that link and it's Never Gonna Give You Up by Rick Astley I will go through the internet and punch you in the throat.
Yeah, I don't blame you, Odin. Not a lot of places I've ever been to play the song. The only place I've ever heard the song besides the Internet is at Globe Life Field.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I heard Pokemon Unranium got a cease and desist.

I wonder when Mother 4 will get the same.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I heard Pokemon Unranium got a cease and desist.

I wonder when Mother 4 will get the same.
Nope. They took down the game themselves before Nintendo did anything.

And Nintendo hasn't done anything either. Check their Twitter.

Top Bottom