• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash Wii U/3DS Social 7.0

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
You do need to remember that it's not just Nintendo who has the copyright to the Pokemon series. So does GAME FREAK inc., Creatures Inc., and The Pokemon Company.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Nintendo only owns 31%ish of the Pokemon Company last I checked.
This is pretty much why I stated that Nintendo isn't the only company who has rights to the Pokemon series.

On a similar note, for the Fire Emblem series, Nintendo "and" INTELLIGENT SYSTEMS owns the copyright to that series.

There's obviously a reason why the Sounds menu displays the credits for even the original BGM tracks, as the credits let you know which companies own the rights to the game source.

Zelbur

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Zelbur
I'm sorry, but this is the funniest commentary occurence that I've seen in a while

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
FINALLY, I HAVE UNLOCK EVERY CHAPTER FOR ALL THE CHILDREN IN AWAKENING!!!
Pfiouuu....Man, it take me alot of time but it was worth it. Now, I am going to do a bath.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I think the Pokémon Uranium situation has been inflated a lot; Nintendo didn't took the game down but still people go in the "hurrr, Nintenduh is bad for killing fan projects" train and acting like this is the end of the game even if you can find a mirror download anywhere just like any other fangame.

Imo fangames are cool as long it does not pretends to gain income using the franchise copyrighted by others, however this game was in problems since the beginning for another reason; we know the Pokémon anime has been affected by natural disasters, with episodes postponed or completely axed because they are related to earthquakes or something (even the Earthquake move itself is banned from the anime)

Im sure a japanese company like The Pokémon Co. would not like to see its franchise related to a game that bases its plot on Nuclear Pokémon and Radiation, so a takedown notice for the Uranium team would have made sense anyway.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I think the Pokémon Uranium situation has been inflated a lot; Nintendo didn't took the game down but still people go in the "hurrr, Nintenduh is bad for killing fan projects" train and acting like this is the end of the game even if you can find a mirror download anywhere just like any other fangame.

Imo fangames are cool as long it does not pretends to gain income using the franchise copyrighted by others, however this game was in problems since the beginning for another reason; we know the Pokémon anime has been affected by natural disasters, with episodes postponed or completely axed because they are related to earthquakes or something (even the Earthquake move itself is banned from the anime)

Im sure a japanese company like The Pokémon Co. would not like to see its franchise related to a game that bases its plot on Nuclear Pokémon and Radiation, so a takedown notice for the Uranium team would have made sense anyway.
Its because hating Nintendo is the most popular thing to do now. If you wanna fit in, hate Nintendo

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
The irony is that in the TV series, Norman's Slaking used Earthquake, and that was "before" the banning of the episode that featured Barboach and Whiscash.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I remembered why you should never trust Konami

I do not follow Metal Gear that much but I know the trailer has all kinds of wrong

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
FINALLY, I HAVE UNLOCK EVERY CHAPTER FOR ALL THE CHILDREN IN AWAKENING!!!
Pfiouuu....Man, it take me alot of time but it was worth it. Now, I am going to do a bath.
Congrats! I've only ever played through Awakening once and missed Cynthias' chapter and recruitment since Sumia has so few possible pair ups that I had literally no one left to pair her up with :S

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Congrats! I've only ever played through Awakening once and missed Cynthias' chapter and recruitment since Sumia has so few possible pair ups that I had literally no one left to pair her up with :S
Funny that, the only male character that I haven't paired are:

1.Virion, he was supposed to go with Miriel, but various thing maked that he was unable in the end. And so, he can't have a S-support at all.
2. Frederick, but for him, I don't use him at all, so why pair him with someone?:023:

Last edited:

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
Woah, I started posting outside of this thread for a bit and for the first time I'm getting more alerts than I can keep up :colorful:
Funny that, the only male character that I haven't paired are:

1.Virion, he was supposed to go with Miriel, but various thing maked that he was unable in the end. And so, he can't have a S-support at all.
2. Frederick, but for him, I don't use him at all, so why pair him with someone?:023:
I don't think I paired Virion either. Or Gregor. I didn't use either of them, but I think I planned on pairing them up with Sumia since she was available. But alas, I didn't realize Sumia can't pair up with them lol. I should've checked beforehand :facepalm:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Woah, I started posting outside of this thread for a bit and for the first time I'm getting more alerts than I can keep up :colorful:

I don't think I paired Virion either. Or Gregor. I didn't use either of them, but I think I planned on pairing them up with Sumia since she was available. But alas, I didn't realize Sumia can't pair up with them lol. I should've checked beforehand :facepalm:
I use every unit in the game (except Frederick) so I had to be sure who I wanted to pair with because, since I play on Casual Normal, why not give me the challenge of making every unit in the game broken?
It take time of course, but it's fun for me.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Today is a really good day for India. We got a bronze and are assured of at least a silver in Badminton. :b:

Go Go Go!

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
I use every unit in the game (except Frederick) so I had to be sure who I wanted to pair with because, since I play on Casual Normal, why not give me the challenge of making every unit in the game broken?
It take time of course, but it's fun for me.
Oh god...I did an extreme version of that. I didn't use everyone, but what I did do was attempt to max out every single units' stats....I think I did Olivia(dancer), Lucina(Great Lord, Robin as mother), Donnel(Berserker, it was a really pain getting him to max Res, even with Aptitude), Stahl(Bow Knight), Nowi(Manakete), Robin/nicknamed "Grill"(Dark Flier), Owain(swordmaster, Stahl as father) and a bit more I may not remember. It was tedious and really boring grinding...plus I was playing on Casual Normal too, and I did this extreme grinding solely so that I could properly(my first fun of the final chapter was a 3/2 turn clear by directly attacking Grima with Robin/Chrom) do the final chapter with omgpwnzors stats altogether, which I thought would be fun. So I gave up.

I did eventually do the final chapter though. It was effortless for the most part regardless. Only Lissa(valkyrie) had some trouble since she was behind in terms of stats.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Today is a really good day for India. We got a bronze and are assured of at least a silver in Badminton. :b:

Go Go Go!
brb Gotta Go Fast
Good for you my friend!:)
Oh god...I did an extreme version of that. I didn't use everyone, but what I did do was attempt to max out every single units' stats....I think I did Olivia(dancer), Lucina(Great Lord, Robin as mother), Donnel(Berserker, it was a really pain getting him to max Res, even with Aptitude), Stahl(Bow Knight), Nowi(Manakete), Robin/nicknamed "Grill"(Dark Flier), Owain(swordmaster, Stahl as father) and a bit more I may not remember. It was tedious and really boring grinding...plus I was playing on Casual Normal too, and I did this extreme grinding solely so that I could properly(my first fun of the final chapter was a 3/2 turn clear by directly attacking Grima with Robin/Chrom) do the final chapter with omgpwnzors stats altogether, which I thought would be fun. So I gave up.

I did eventually do the final chapter though. It was effortless for the most part regardless. Only Lissa(valkyrie) had some trouble since she was behind in terms of stats.
I personaly always change character between mission. It get tedious if you only use the same unit on the same map, so I always changed atleast one unit so that it can ge exp with the rest.
Also, Lissa was for me the character that I had no problem to level up, since I always heal my ally even if they have 1 HP lost. Same thing with all of my healer.

Last edited:

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
I personaly always change character between mission. It get tedious if you only use the same unit on the same map, so I always changed atleast one unit so that it can ge exp with the rest.
Also, Lissa was for me the character that I had no problem to level up, since I always heal my ally even if they have 1 HP lost. Smae thing with all of my healer.
In Awakening, I used 1 character for each class, so since Awakening had a lot of classes, I generally had a lot of characters to use that I couldn't all bring in one map. Since some were underleveled, and I'm pretty OCD about keeping levels constant within every character, usually I would also always choose new characters for chapters like you did.

...ah, I guess that's ironic then. I pretty much only heal if a lot of HP is lost, since I want to save my heal/mend/physic uses even if I don't necessarily need to :p it's a bad habit though...because of that, I get my troubadors to level 20 in FE games mostly during the final chapters. Heck, in FE7 I got Priscilla to Level 20 in Eliwood mode right in the penultimate chapter(I remember having limited stocks of Fire and quickly running out of it though so Priscilla as a Valkyrie still mostly stuck to healing lol).

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
In Awakening, I used 1 character for each class, so since Awakening had a lot of classes, I generally had a lot of characters to use that I couldn't all bring in one map. Since some were underleveled, and I'm pretty OCD about keeping levels constant within every character, usually I would also always choose new characters for chapters like you did.

...ah, I guess that's ironic then. I pretty much only heal if a lot of HP is lost, since I want to save my heal/mend/physic uses even if I don't necessarily need to :p it's a bad habit though...because of that, I get my troubadors to level 20 in FE games mostly during the final chapters. Heck, in FE7 I got Priscilla to Level 20 in Eliwood mode right in the penultimate chapter(I remember having limited stocks of Fire and quickly running out of it though so Priscilla as a Valkyrie still mostly stuck to healing lol).
Some unit were also pretty underleved at time, so I let you guess that I hard to grind alot. (Thanks the DLC Map)
The cool thing with Awakening is that you can buy staff and other item as you want, so I never had problem when it come to healing. And if you grind alot, you will also get alot of moneeeeeey. And your pocket will able to buy anything you want.
But like I said, it take alot of time and you have to be motivate to do it.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
RamOne RamOne and I guess @CyberHyperPhoenix if you are watching the Despair arc
Hinata should of really killed Junko Now Ryota is in trouble
Or he's not and is the actual mastermind of the Future arc.

Look new pokemon
I went to the German Twitch on the scheduled time but after ten minutes of waiting and watching a Tomodachi Mii doing some creepy stuff I left. Mein Gott, Deutschland.
Looks pretty cool, though, and the first Fire/Dragon that's not a Mega or Legendary.

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Well...... I've managed to get between D and E rank in my battles on TWEWY. I assume if I wanna get higher ranks I'm gonna have to learn how to control Shiki and Neku at the same time.

While playing on a Mac.

I'm gonna be hearing "I guess I wasn't feeling it" a LOT.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I just noticed how Tortunator was only beating the ass of the 2 other turtle pokemon: Torkoal and Carracosta.

Top Bottom