• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

So bosses were leaked too?

Anyone got a list going they can spoiler tag to me? I know all the fighters and stages, so everything else is supplementary.
Marx
Crazy Hand
Master Fortress
Galleem
Darz(Smash OC)
Galleem+Darz

Yet to be fully datamined, likely more than this

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Was The Tragic Prince one of the CV songs shown in the Direct? Seems intense enough for a fight.

D

Deleted member

Anyone got a list going they can spoiler tag to me? I know all the fighters and stages, so everything else is supplementary.
This is what we found so far.
Marx
Galeem
Darz (new smash oc)
Galeem fused with Darz
Crazy Hand
Master Fortress

Zeox

Smash Champion
I been missing for a day or two, what did I miss and why is people talking about Marx?
Any news of Porky returning as a boss?

D

Deleted member

Kirby's stuff is pretty solid. Sad to see certain tracks not there, but oh well, it's the way it goes.

Now, does anyone got a full Splatoon, FE, Yoshi, and Zelda list?

ReeseBalaski

Smash Journeyman
From what I've seen, the only remix from FE Fates is another Lost In Thoughts that played in Corrin's character trailer. That really kinda bites.

Oh well. Pretty much every song that's been leaked more than makes up for it.

theromfather

Smash Apprentice

joking I know this doesnt confirm him, but whoa this got me hyped!

Last edited:

Nekoo

Smash Master
NNID
Almazu
3DS FC
0259-0278-5162
Yo- question, since I'm a bit of a dum dum And forgot my Odyssey lore

Did we ever got a 7 minute long version of Jump-Up superstars with 8 bit effect during the song anytime during the game?
Because if not, well, there that in smash Ultimate

RandomAce

Smash Champion
So this might be big
I see where this is going. Recall that there was a rumor that stated that there were seperate pathways for villains and heroes.

I think what they meant was that in Galeem's world map, you would unlock the heroes AKA the good guys, seeing how Galeem seems to represent light. Also note how in the WOL gameplay, you mostly see good characters in gameplay in both the overworld and battle. There is an exception, but I'll touch on that in a bit. In Darz's world however, you would unlock Villians/Anti Hero characters, seeing how he represents dark. The number of "evil-esque" fighters increased this iteration to at least justify it. And no villians or evil "esque" characters were shown in WOL aside from Ganondorf and Wario. But Wario was just a common enemy and Ganondorf was only seen in Battle. Not to mention that Ganondorf was also seen in a notably darker unseen area.

It's possible that the final world, either A) Unlocks neutral characters, or characters that can be either good or evil. Or B) Be a final long journey with extra hard fighters, while having all fighters (both good and bad) unlocked.

But those are my thoughts, and I think that may be the direction Sakurai is taking WOL in.

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
So a World of Light....

and a World of Dark. And they become fused.

GAME THEORY: Is Super Smash Bros Ultimate the Prequel, Midquel, and Sequel to Kingdom Hearts 3?

alemerltoucanet

Smash Lord
NNID
AngrySilverBird
Even though we only got three new Sonic tracks, I'm just happy they are there!! So happy they chose Fist Bump and Sunset Heights.

D

Deleted member

Actually, it's a FFIV
"This is the world"
"Actually, there's a secret underground"
"Actually just go to the ****ing moon lol"
No. Final Fantasy V.

"This is our world."

"No. This is the real world."

"What do you know? They both were our world!"

Iridium

Smash Hero
Man, it would be a shame to have no Majora's Mask music at all. Literally anything from that game would be great.

I'll just say I don't remember any existing in Smash.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

From what I've seen, the only remix from FE Fates is another Lost In Thoughts that played in Corrin's character trailer. That really kinda bites.

Oh well. Pretty much every song that's been leaked more than makes up for it.
>No Road Taken
>Not even a straight rip
7e59c197-5bf1-454b-a32f-222f3ab78f5c.png

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
JESUS, how many new remixes did Megaman GET!?

There’s already at least 10 of them!

And that’s not even all of them, since we know that there is a Megaman 9 “We Are Robots!” remix, and it’s not even among the new ones listed!

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend

Here we go

First of Sakurai tricked us there’s two other worlds there’s world of darkness and light and darkness you do those after world of light

Marx
Galeem
darz (world of dark version of Galeem)
Galeem and darz merged into one
Crazy hand (music found)
Master fortress (music found) (so maybe the other forms as well for bosses perhaps?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom