• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Wouldn't make much sense for Xander to be a boss though would it?
Maybe. But a maybe having a guy on a horse would be weird as a playable character, so might as well make him a boss.

Would rather have it be Marx from Kirby anyway.

Last edited:

Kingslime304

Smash Lord
  1. 11/23/2018 08:15 AM 1,786,448 k14_mtr_magicant.lopus
  2. 11/23/2018 08:15 AM 1,728,416 k15_mtr2_fourside.lopus
Smash 4's Magicant is k11_mtr_magicant_eightmelodies.lopus, and Melee's Fourside theme is w32_mtr2_fourside.lopus

Nope.
oh.... well I'll wait form some more new tracks, so I'll wait. :)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

OH uh, we have three maps, what does that mean?
Crunchii uploaded Battle against Light, Dark and Light & Dark. Combine that with this new Daze character who apparently merges with Galeem, WoL seems like it's going to bigger then we expected.

Dukeofdeath5

Smash Lord
Maybe. But a maybe having a guy on a horse would be weird as a playable character, so might as well make him a boss.
that.... doesn't make much sense to me

Why wouldn't they choose one of the many bosses/enemies of Fire Emblem for a Fire Emblem boss rep?

Paperchampion23

Smash Champion
Monster Hunter is listed as a franchise under characters. Other franchises without character don’t have this in the code. This could be because Monster Hunter is only repped by a boss so it’s different, but I thought it was worth noting
I'm honestly expecting it to be DLC at this point.

D

Deleted member

Hmm, Marx’s Japanese name is Maruku. Someone needs to post the Vs Marx music to make sure.
Pretty sure the music was listed as "Vs_Marx".
It makes no sense for Xander to be a boss, if any human FE bosses are gonna be in, it's gonna be Black Knight

D

Deleted member

1. 11/23/2018 08:15 AM 1,786,448 k14_mtr_magicant.lopus
  2. 11/23/2018 08:15 AM 1,728,416 k15_mtr2_fourside.lopus
Smash 4's Magicant is k11_mtr_magicant_eightmelodies.lopus, and Melee's Fourside theme is w32_mtr2_fourside.lopus

Nope.
I mean hey, Magicant getting another remix is alrigdid you say Fourside?

GRRRR.png

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Man, I leave for one day, and suddenly the thread is actually populated again.

So I’m guessing something happened yesterday, given that people are talking about the soundtrack, and songs that we didn’t know about yet.

Is the soundtrack being uploaded online or something? And is there anything else aside from that?

Dukeofdeath5

Smash Lord
IDK why wouldn't they choose any of the many playable characters pre-Fates as a character

Because they aren't as popular
Literally none of the bosses we've seen thus far have been anything but enemies, bosses, or antagonists from their respective franchises. If they wanted a Fates boss I think they would've used a Fates boss. If they wanted to rep Xander they prob would've made him a AT

T3Z3R1

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-5579-0990-8199

So I’m guessing something happened yesterday, given that people are talking about the soundtrack, and songs that we didn’t know about yet.

Is the soundtrack being uploaded online or something? And is there anything else aside from that?
dude someone managed to dump full music files from super smash bros ultimate, but other files were encrypted.

D

Deleted member

All these comparisons and no one's realized they're actually pulling a Final Fantasy 6
Actually, it's a FFIV
"This is the world"
"Actually, there's a secret underground"
"Actually just go to the ****ing moon lol"

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

We’re all just making custom remixes we want to see : )
Seriously though, game’s being datamined. A lot of files are encrypted, but we got ALL the music and a few new bosses. Oh and WOL is a lot bigger than expected.

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
So bosses were leaked too?

Anyone got a list going they can spoiler tag to me? I know all the fighters and stages, so everything else is supplementary.

D

Deleted member

Disappointed at no N theme, but Zinnia theme is good. and no Wally theme hype

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom