• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Following that thought can someone just give me all the boss' names in a spoiler?

Also dayum this soundtrack is so baller - great remixes, fan-favorite tracks - a true celebration of every series the Smash universe has accumulated (well except FFVII but at least there's some music from it...)
This is what we got so far
Marx
Galeem
Darz
Galeem and Darz fused
Crazy Hand
master fortress

D

Deleted member

Cammy and T.Hawk and the sf2 stage select theme are getting remixes my boi.
>Tony Hawk remixes in Ultimate
>The Tony Hawk games used to be published by Activision

The Bandicoot is in.

/s

Last edited by a moderator:

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Wait, was Bleck fake?

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
Mega Man and Castlevaina got treated right. What's that, like over 20 Mega Man Songs, and 36 CV songs? Clean.

The main Shooting Star theme is supposed to be in. I wasn't expecting any MMSF stuff, so that's pretty cool.

We got any proof that's in the game? Because this remix is from Mega Man XOver, the mobile game from 2012. Or maybe I heard it somewhere else.
WAIT SHOOTING STAR IS IN?

ARE YOU SERIOUS?

IM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW YOU HAVE NO IDEA

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Ice Man's theme is STRONG!!! I used to think it was okay, but this remix gives me life.

My word there's a remix of Wood Man.

SilvaGunner's gonna have a field day.
We knew about that one fam. If you go on the website, you hear it on Mega Man's character video.

CaptainAmerica

Smash Master
NNID
TomOfHyrule
Ok, who’s the lucky **** who got Smash 2 weeks early?

I can’t wait to see all songs. Is there already a full list out? I need to plan what songs go on which stage.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
We got any proof that's in the game? Because this remix is from Mega Man XOver, the mobile game from 2012. Or maybe I heard it somewhere else.
It's an awesome remix, but you are right it's from Xover. Considering the Pastebin, I'm pretty confident it's not in the game, though it should be.

Ivander

Smash Legend
I swear if this is what "confirmed" Marx as a boss...
Dracula's Battle music is definitely either Nothing to Lose or Illusionary Dance, as the first one is the original music against him in the first Castlevania while Illusionary Dance is a recurring theme for him, being used more than 7 games. There's also Black Knight if that's in, as that's the theme that plays in the original Castlevania when he transforms.

Anyway, Marx's theme is called Tribulations of an Insane Jester, but in Smash Brawl, it actually was called Vs Marx.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom