• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings
If I was going to make a prediction it would probably be a new Pokemon. Seems about time and it lines up with what we've seen on the site.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
Would help if we got some gameplay videos or something to pass the time.

We got two videos showcasing 2 of the new echoes and K.Rool. Would be neat to see the same for Simon and Richter.

Would also help if the blog (aside from new music) wasn't just a summary of:
- Stuff we've already seen
- Content already on the website itself
At least we know they'll eventually run out of confirmed characters, unless they do another huge dump (which is unlikely).

The drought never ends, boys!
So, like coming across a bottle of water in a desert? Sounds accurate.

Granted, but since she's sexy and is a bat, there's no downside.
Cool, though I would have expected her 3-D model being recycled from the Vs. Capcom series.

Last edited:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I'm just patiently waiting to be right about Yink's and Peach's and Daisy's final smashes so I can finally take that line out of my sig.

T-Hell

Smash Lord
I'm watching the latest GameXplain prediction video for the Direct and Jon thinks Isabelle could be a full fledged newcomer with a moveset based on summoning other villagers. Maybe if you add to that stuff based on her job (books, projects, etc), it could be interesting enough.. And her final smash could be the same as Villager's but with a Town Hall instead of a house.
Since you guys were too busy discussing gay characters AGAIN, I'm reposting this. Thoughts?

LetterO

Smash Lord
Since you guys were too busy discussing gay characters AGAIN, I'm reposting this. Thoughts?
Said it once and I'll say it again.

If Isabelle gets a unique moveset while Dark Samus, Dark Pit, and Shadow (assuming he's in and an aecho) are echos, then that's going to hurt me deeply.

Iridium

Smash Hero

I can say most of us guessed this was a thing with Ridley's FS, but it seems characters don't get KO'd if they don't reach 100%, like Zelda and Bayonetta. They just plop down to the stage afterwards.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend

I can say most of us guessed this was a thing with Ridley's FS, but it seems characters don't get KO'd if they don't reach 100%, like Zelda and Bayonetta. They just plop down to the stage afterwards.
I think that compiles to all characters

K rools probably on that boat too 100% or higher is ko

If not they just fall back on the stage

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
If Isabelle is an Echo Fighter, I just hope that her Final Smash summons Reese and Cyrus to build a Pocket Camp amenity instead of Tom Nook and Timmy & Tommy to build a house.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I do hope Isabelle would have alt costumes using her Spring and Fall uniforms. I was happy with the alt costumes in Smash 4 and even more so in Ultimate but I was really hoping for alts like Evil Ryu, Outset Toon Link, Mr L, Sporty Peach, etc.

Last edited:

Zippo

Smash Journeyman
Tomorrow: Last general Direct of the year.

November: Smash Direct.

December: Game Awards Reveal.

That's how I see the rest of the year going, wouldn't expect anything else. Savor this hype, y'all.

Last edited:

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433

I wonder if that's how Bowser's punch works too. Cos from the footage, it looks like if it hits, you just die.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom