• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash To The Future: Where We're Going, We Don't Need DI!

ORLY

Smash Master
SMASH TO THE FUTURE: WHERE WE'RE GOING, WE DON'T NEED DI!
11/27/2011

SINGLES:

1: Kels
2: Dart!
3: Tink
4: ORLY
5: darkatma
5: Little England
7: DtJ Oro
7: Rat
9: john9blue
9: Sveet
9: Boo Boo Bzoo
9: Scythe
13: FrootLoop
13: Dbag Dragon
13: Hindawg
13: Al Cheato

AMATEUR BRACKET:

1: Bieber
2: BenAwesome
3: Level 9 Chao
3: Rappster

DOUBLES:

1: Tink + Kels
2: Dart + Darkatma
3: LITP + LE
4: O' So SveetLY
5: Sago + Legan
5: Bzoo + Rat

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
You guys gotta stop listing to tink's johns. Stop biasing the bracket because its "hard". Seeds are seeds, after pools are made the seeds for the bracket are already set in stone players just fight for their positions in bracket.

No offense tink ur a cool guy and ur style impresses me constantly, but i'm getting tired of you rigging the bracket so you have an easy run to winners semis and barely making top 3 half the time. Maybe a fight through losers bracket will be healthy for you. Sharpen the metaphorical sword.

But what do I know, i'm just a washed up player and mediocre TO.

edit-
Shoutouts:
to chris for teaming with me. Little bit of a rollercoaster of a tourney for us but i learned a lot. Good **** running the tournament and beating a lot of good people in losers. I watched u level up this tournament. Also, That is one hell of a team name you came up with :D
to rat for being an awesome co-TO. Good **** in pools and thanks for the toll money lol. Sorry about your controller.
to tinkfor showing me whats up in pools. U got a lot of style and a bucket of tricks the size of lake michigan.
to lanceinthepants for the close set. Your falco is even better than i remember.
to Al GGs in pools. Once the shine spike wars begin things get out of hand fast
to Kels I'm way too rusty to relive that july day. Maybe some day, if you don't stop getting better.
to Sago for the awesome set and tons of friendly marth dittos. Ur a force to be reckoned with.
to Leagan for playing a sick link. Wish i could have played it outside of teams. GGs in the marth dittos. Come back so I can one day usurp the tyrant marth.

Too many people to write to everybody, sorry, im tired and i feel a bit sick. Night SWF

Tink

Smash Hero
No offense tink ur a cool guy and ur style impresses me constantly, but i'm getting tired of you rigging the bracket so you have an easy run to winners semis and barely making top 3 half the time. Maybe a fight through losers bracket will be healthy for you. Sharpen the metaphorical sword.
roflll....i alwaysss get the worse side the of the bracket(and u never let me change it), so why not complain and try to get it fixed when it keeps happening? and all i asked for was to use TIO instead of trying to do it in chris's head, which ended up wrong, and then they re-did it without me by them. so johns.

also, i beat(whooped dat *****s ***) the only guy to beat kels 0_o....i hardly call that barely making it to top 3. jus saying.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
wait wait wait... tink you think you hard a hard bracket? Kels vs Dart should have been winners finals not 2nd round. Even with kelly getting 2nd seed, he SHOULD have been on your side not dart's side. You just make a ruckus when you don't have the easiest possible bracket and because were all so friendly we try to make you happy. Idk just seemed like a 30 minute temper tantrum today.

Kels88

Smash Lord
Lol I gotta agree with sveet here. Me fighting dart second round is bull****. With that being said, sometimes u gotta man up and handle that ****. go compare the bottom half and top half of the bracket. Besides LE you had a pretty easy bracket.

:phone:

Scythe

Smash Master
i beat alcheato

ggs to everyone had fun, and i hate trains

john!

Smash Hero
No offense tink ur a cool guy and ur style impresses me constantly, but i'm getting tired of you rigging the bracket so you have an easy run to winners semis and barely making top 3 half the time.
easy?

you should have seen our match :rolleyes:

Only 16 people were in singles? Man I knew I should of came. Also good $hi+ to the people who made top 5 :cool:
there were about 30 people or so, but they didn't all make bracket

GG's to everyone i played, hopefully i'll make another chicago tourney during winter break

ORLY

Smash Master
yeah LE took first seed in his pool with kels, messed EEEEEEEEEEVERYTHING UP

Tink

Smash Hero
edit:nvm

i couldnt care less whos salty. kels said dart was easy to beat. sveet thinks he was swtiched into playing kels first round, but was always playing him first round. LE is the man for beating kelly and should be rewarded....anyone who thinks otherwise can suck my **** 0_0 on the real.

i argued for 10 mins max, then walked away with me playing kels 2nd round, and when it was announced 10 mins later, they had switched it, so suck my balls.

sanchaz

Smash Lord
hmm, looks like there are issues with chicagos bracket again. nothing new here.

Lanceinthepants

Smash Lord
Lol, Kels got second seed so someone was gonna get ****ed.

I apologize to for being upset yesterday, especially to alcheato. I just get really nervous and it makes tournaments a very unenjoyable experience, win or lose. It is frustrating but it isn't something that should ruin my tournament experience because this tourny was pretty sick.

GGs to everybody I played and shoutouts to all the new people that were there.

Kels88

Smash Lord
lols tink ur hilarious. Stop being so salty. We all get that people sometimes get bull**** brackets. I have gotten them plenty of times. But you just have to make the best of it. And I cant believe you said u beat the only person who beat me. I swear everyone including LE will tell u I was still half asleep when we played. And good doctor beat my fox first game right after that.

:phone:

Tink

Smash Hero
agree to disagree :pPP.....ive seen a sleepy kels own tournaments again and again....hes a freak of nature when it comes to no sleep and playing sleepy and winning....its quite honestly ridic he can do that.

*props*

alcheato

Smash Ace
i beat alcheato

ggs to everyone had fun, and i hate trains
This. I ended up playing Dart (and getting destroyed) because Scythe left early but he beat me in bracket.

Lol, Kels got second seed so someone was gonna get ****ed.

I apologize to for being upset yesterday, especially to alcheato. I just get really nervous and it makes tournaments a very unenjoyable experience, win or lose. It is frustrating but it isn't something that should ruin my tournament experience because this tourny was pretty sick.

GGs to everybody I played and shoutouts to all the new people that were there.
No worries, man...we all have our off days. You didn't appear particularly upset anyway.

Kels88

Smash Lord
agree to disagree :pPP.....ive seen a sleepy kels own tournaments again and again....hes a freak of nature when it comes to no sleep and playing sleepy and winning....its quite honestly ridic he can do that.

*props*
lol no you don't quite understand. I mean i was seriously half asleep while playing. not playing while sleepy. I didn't wake up until i took a break in the middle of my matches with good doctor to go the washroom and throw some water on my face to wake up.

The Good Doctor

Smash Champion
lol no you don't quite understand. I mean i was seriously half asleep while playing. not playing while sleepy. I didn't wake up until i took a break in the middle of my matches with good doctor to go the washroom and throw some water on my face to wake up.
and it was still SOOOCLOOOSE
/salty

Dart!

Smash Master
edit:nvm

i couldnt care less whos salty. kels said dart was easy to beat. sveet thinks he was swtiched into playing kels first round, but was always playing him first round. LE is the man for beating kelly and should be rewarded....anyone who thinks otherwise can suck my **** 0_0 on the real.

i argued for 10 mins max, then walked away with me playing kels 2nd round, and when it was announced 10 mins later, they had switched it, so suck my balls.
yeah i won't argue i was easy to beat.
But when i got sleep i tore up losers bracket.
Shots fired right back.

kevo

Smash Journeyman
Pool 4 holding it strong, lol.

Dart! - Thanks for playing me (well, you had to but w/e). It's cool that I watch your Marth and try to learn from it, then finally getting to meet you in person and play you. I'll be more of a challenge next time, gg xD.

ORLY - Thanks for TO'ing. I think I said like 5 words to you, lol. Bring up a car-full of your guys up to one of my tournaments sometime! :)

FrootLoop - I'm soooooo bad against Falcon. Good games, man. Come up with sanchaz next time!

Hindawg - Good to see you mad it out of that pool. That was one tough pool!

Scythe - Were you the Falco I spiked into Randall? So salty...

paralasalud

Smash Ace
i left a comment in the tourney thread about leaving suddenly. sorry about that.

but thanks again for being nice dudes. i felt like i did a little better than i usually do, which is terribly. but i only got four stocked once (lance)! still not used to the speed of the spacie match-up even though i play falco :p

but seriously, a couple of people expressed that they were impressed and it really meant a lot! hopefully i'll keep getting better from here because before it was hopeless :p all i had/have is tech skill.

Sago

Smash Lord
you kids better watch the **** out because now that meta knight is banned. maybe ill just play melee instead. in which case you can look forward to me in the top 3 every time!!!!!!

lol but seriously you better watch out<3 fun tourney

Little England

Smash Master
Purdue, W Lafayette IN Rancho Cucamonga, SoCal
I would have rather played a fully awake Kels, but still that's what happens when you fall asleep and hold up the whole pool. :p

GGs to lvl9 Chao, Icebox, BenAwesome, and all the other cool guys in my pool. Shoutouts to Tink as well for beating me harder than I've been beat since I was in SoCal.

Kels88

Smash Lord
I would have rather played a fully awake Kels, but still that's what happens when you fall asleep and hold up the whole pool. :p

GGs to lvl9 Chao, Icebox, BenAwesome, and all the other cool guys in my pool. Shoutouts to Tink as well for beating me harder than I've been beat since I was in SoCal.
lol it wasn't my fault. i was falling asleep while waiting on my pool matches so just figured i'd go lay down for a bit. didn't know i'd be sleep for about an hour.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Rat- Fun teaming and epic set like always. Kels trolled me after I lost about how he beats you with Falcon so you need to do something about that. :glare:

Lvl9 Chao, Icebox, BenAwesome, and any new guys I saw and played/talked to, awesome stuff, and I hope you keep showing up if this is fun for you.

I am better than sleepy Kels.

john!

Smash Hero
oh **** i almost forgot

shoutouts to that link player (legan? leagan? not sure)

you've got the best link i've seen in the midwest

MY MARIO WILL ENACT VENGEANCE

and shoutouts to bieber for winning the amateur bracket

we need more new good smashers like that

Top Bottom