• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash To The Future: Where We're Going, We Don't Need DI!

ORLY

Smash Master
Falcon is definitely the most fun character to play

.. when things are going well

Scythe

Smash Master
yo chris correct those results mang, I bet hindawg i would outplace him and I don't want any johnz

LoOshKiN

Smash Journeyman
I'm playing falcon now, in honor of my younger brother that doesn't play.
Acuz MW falcons are dashiz

kevo

Smash Journeyman
My girlfriend has shoutouts to Dart. She says that your voice sounds like a girl's.

I disagree but whatevs. :p

darkatma

Smash Hero
wow atma

time to retire scrub LOL
I was thinking just that LOL
After this tourney I was disappointed enough to think I should take a smash hiatus :p
Losing to ORLY is kinda a joke (sorry chris <3)

things i liked about this tourney:
friendlies with kelly
teaming with dart
seeing everybody from chicago again

things i didn't like
the lol-bracket, which was full of lols
sucking vs falcon with my main... (no johns, i legitly suck)
underperforming in everything lol

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
yea like me

still enjoyin that dollar from MIST, btw

Rat

Smash Lord
Rat- Fun teaming and epic set like always. Kels trolled me after I lost about how he beats you with Falcon so you need to do something about that. :glare:
Dammit Kelly, you are a such a troll.

It was awesome teaming with you, bzoo. Learned a bunch. We should do it again.

Frootloops/Frank - you mentioned changing characters - Maybe play falco for business and Yoshi as a hobby? Also you are full of win.

ORLY - Can I be a co-to? I had a blast doing it.

ggs everyone else. Sago is hilarious.

Hindawg

Smash Journeyman
maybe you should start a club with all the other people who think they're too good to lose to me
I may have the answer as to why people think you are free. Your character choice is the only logical explanation. If you mained fox or falco I dont think anyone would john about losing to you. The fact is your best charcter currently is falcon and until you get the tier burden off your shoulder you'll have to deal with people thinking you are worse than you really are because everyone in the MW who knows you is aware of your resentment towards falcon and how easy it can be to exploit that resentment.

Based on my conversation with S2J at the Big House, my advice for you is...

#1 Use ONLY Falcon in Tournament, both doubles and singles. (I'm sure you've heard this enough but there's probably a good reason why)

#2 Play Falcon in a way that you feel most comfortable playing. S2J used a lot of nairs because it was his best winning strategy, it wasn't his only strategy though.

Hope this helps....

FrootLoop

Smash Lord
thx dart/rat
shoutouts to oro, atma, and hindawg for destroying my falcon.
almost had you though scythe. rematches all around.
good friendlies hindawg/dart/SUPER SLOW MO gang
also peeps should come up to madison on saturday for imdb3 so we can take your money.

sanchaz

Smash Lord
i was thinking just that lol
after this tourney i was disappointed enough to think i should take a smash hiatus :p
losing to orly is kinda a joke (sorry chris <3)

things i liked about this tourney:
Friendlies with kelly
teaming with dart
seeing everybody from chicago again

things i didn't like
the lol-bracket, which was full of lols
sucking vs falcon with my main... (no johns, i legitly suck)
underperforming in everything lol
salty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cookiemonsta

Smash Ace
Isn't Orly one of the best falcons in the Midwest though? Who else is there besides Jace ( not counting darkrain or myself (lol) ). I think you may just be really disappointed in yourself Atma. Your like the best sheik in our region while Orly is the 2nd or 3rd best falcon. In that perspective, yea you shouldn't have lost. But he's still a really good player though. At least you don't lose to people like StrongBad. Now that would be a joke. Wassup Adam!!

Cookiemonsta

Smash Ace
Oh yea. I always forget about those guys cuz I rarely have the luxury to travel. The furthest tournament I've traveled to was smym 12. But I only played friendlies with Orly, Jace, and Darkrain there.

BIG C

Smash Master

darkatma

Smash Hero
Please don't flatter yourself chris, I only lost because I went sheik lol. Seeing you get absolutely destroyed by little england and dart left me a little sour. If your matches weren't so ugly I wouldn't be as annoyed at losing to you.
Edit: Let's MM at the next tourney I see you at though, since I'm so salty about losing let's make it 6 bucks :p

LE: People should definitely call out others more. Learn your sheik matchup please, those matches with tink made me wonder how you got to winner's semis in the first place.

john!

Smash Hero
Please don't flatter yourself chris, I only lost because I went sheik lol. Seeing you get absolutely destroyed by little england and dart left me a little sour. If your matches weren't so ugly I wouldn't be as annoyed at losing to you.
Edit: Let's MM at the next tourney I see you at though, since I'm so salty about losing let's make it 6 bucks :p
when is the last time you've played vs. chris? how do you know that you're supposed to beat him? maybe he's gotten better than you.

ORLY

Smash Master
Man atma, my opinion of you totally changed since Saturday. I thought you were a pretty chill dude, but it turns out you're like school in July..

No class.

Lanceinthepants

Smash Lord
Man atma, my opinion of you totally changed since Saturday. I thought you were a pretty chill dude, but it turns out you're like school in July..

No class.
OH NO YOU DIDN'T

Also, you guys missed out. Touching Jason's fro is awesome!

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

No class.
For the record, I missed the official FCD tournament (in july) because of summer school. I did go on saturday to play friendlies and see crews and stuff

The Good Doctor

Smash Champion

LE: People should definitely call out others more. Learn your sheik matchup please, those matches with tink made me wonder how you got to winner's semis in the first place.
No, you lost because you took him lightly and suck.
That's about it.

Top Bottom