• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMASH SACRIFICE. Which Smash 4 characters would you give up for your most wanted?

Would you actually sacrifice your 5 choices?

• Total voters

thegrovylekid

Smash Cadet
Sacrifice:
Dark Pit [I don't like Pit, didn't need a second one]
Marth [I perfer Lucina]
Ryu [I regret getting him as DLC]
Charizard [Get out of here. I never want to see Charizard in smash again. This is the character I'd be most happy to get rid of]
Shulk [I'm not really feeling it with him]

For Pichu! :D

Yusa

Smash Cadet
Go Ghirahim!

For his fabulousness to grace Smash fully, i'd kill off

Doc, Lucina, Dark Pit - since who needs em anyways, those strictly worse full clones made on lunchtime break

Duck Hunt - I'd lose a nice punching bag but eh, still doesn't bring anything to the table. I don't think i have ever seen one (outside of Singleplayer).

and...i don't know...that's it for unneeded characters...Villager is fun as a joke once in a while, and i love picking on Little Macs. But either one of them could go no problem.

futuris48

Smash Rookie
NNID
futuris48
3DS FC
2707-2165-3559
Take out the clones for isaac, lloyd, and black mage

Gimmick

Smash Ace
Sacrifice: Mii Fighters, (I count them as one character.) Sonic, Falcondorf, Dark Pit, Super Saiyan Ness, Roy, & Diddy Kong.

Replacements: Sub-Zero, Snake, Dark Samus, Medusa, Ray-Man, Jago, Bomberman, Simon Belmont, & Tiki.

MrGameguycolor

Smash Lord
NNID
MrGameguycolor
Switch FC
7681-9716-5789
Oh boy, this ones a toughy.
Now if it were up to me, I wouldn't cut any character in the roster knowing everyone has had a significant impact on the series & it wouldn't be fair to the fans of those characters. However, this topic isn't about that, it's about clearing for more memory. So here' what I would choose if you were to put a gun to my head on deciding on the cuts for the roster.

Being original & not pick any clones or miis:
:4sheik:: Not because she's high on the "tier list" or any of that crap, it's mainly because she's really become more of a Smash Bros character rather than a Zelda character, since she really doesn't represent any of the games other than OoT.
:4zss:: If Metroid were to receive a new character aside from Samus, I would be fine if ZSS didn't return. Doesn't mean I hate her though.
:4lucario:: Aside from the Aura mechanic, I really haven't seen the appeal towards Lucario, onces again it doesn't mean I hate him, I just think he doesn't do much even if he's representing Gen 4.
:4greninja:: Same story with Lucario, only with Gen 6.
:4bowserjr:: I'm sorry Jr, I love your concept, moveset & alts. But if I were to see any of the Mario characters that would get the boot, it would be you. Rosalina, it just doesn't seem like she's going anywhere.

As for the newcomers, though I would love to put character from already existing franchises, I think other series need some more love.

I would go with either Mach Rider, Saki, or Isacc.

dangeraaron10

Smash Master
Sacrifice:
Dark Pit [I don't like Pit, didn't need a second one]
Marth [I perfer Lucina]
Ryu [I regret getting him as DLC]
Charizard [Get out of here. I never want to see Charizard in smash again. This is the character I'd be most happy to get rid of]
Shulk [I'm not really feeling it with him]

For Pichu! :D
:troll:

Lord-Zero

Smash Lord
"I sacrifice Queen's Knight, King's Knight and Jack's Knight to summon Slifer the Sky Dragon!"

Serious, now. :4darkpit:,:4drmario:,:4lucina:(Sorry, Chrom),:4duckhunt:,:4jigglypuff: for Eliwood.

:4tlink:,:4lucario:,:4villager:,:4ryu:,:4lucas: for Lana (Hyrule Warriors).

Zzuxon

Smash Champion
NNID
zzuxon
3DS FC
3695-0453-0481
:4sheik::4greninja::4tlink::4palutena::4lucina::4darkpit::4drmario::4miibrawl::4miigun::4miisword::4lucas::4feroy:
How many is that, 12?
Give me Toad, for sure. Heck, I'd give all of those for Toad.
For my second, Either Banjo and Kazooie, Andy,a Mii that actually represents Mii games, or maybe someone like Ray or Mallo.

Top Bottom