• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMASH OR DIE IV (April 22 in Lithonia GA) THE RISE OF CHADDD!!!

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Somethin tells me chaddd wasnt raw enough and he got rubbed off somewhere in the brackets?

Is it tr00f? :-D

. . . . dont hurt me chaddd. >.<

coach

Smash Apprentice
Wes and Chaddd took teams with Nite and Moogle taking second. Last I talked to moogle it there were 6 left and it was Iori, Chad, Nite, Reflex, Chaddd, and Wes.

Ares726

Smash Ace
Doubles:
1st- GAWes + Chaddd
2nd- Nite + Moogle
3rd- -Chad- + Iori

Singles:
1st- -Chad-/Nite
2nd- -Chad-/Nite
3rd- Iori
4th- GAWes
5th- Reflex/Chaddd?

Chad and Nite didn't play finals.

To answer you question though spaceballs: Yes. You Midsouth folks came and took Georgia's money. Again. Hopefully we'll do better at G4S3 though!

chaddd

Smash Lord
Memphis has got this in the bag.

The topic should be renamed "THE FALL OF CHADDD!!!"
It wouldn't have been so bad if your number 1 hadn't been so lucky with the knee. But it's cool, I'm sure that's funny to you and a few OOS's, but I really really really dislike this game after today for all the garbage that happened, considering I proved already that I have the ability to beat everyone who placed higher than me. So 'the fall of chaddd' is alright, but at least there's no tapes of anyone from Georgia losing 0-6 in teams. No offense to Nite or Moogle, who are both beasts. And cool as hell. Point being:

Lame comment, Myztek.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
It wouldn't have been so bad if your number 1 hadn't been so lucky with the knee. But it's cool, I'm sure that's funny to you and a few OOS's, but I really really really dislike this game after today for all the garbage that happened, considering I proved already that I have the ability to beat everyone who placed higher than me. So 'the fall of chaddd' is alright, but at least there's no tapes of anyone from Georgia losing 0-6 in teams. No offense to Nite or Moogle, who are both beasts. And cool as hell. Point being:

Lame comment, Myztek.
I dunno about everyone else, but to me, this post looks like:

1. A bunch of Johns
2. An expressed severe disliking of the game because of a bad day...
3. A burn towards Nite and Moogle, immediately followed by the 'no offense' card (if it wasnt for offense, what was it for?

We all know that Chaddd has beaten Nite, Pikachad, GAwes, etc. in the past. When you guys are at that skill level (which I am not, I can without embarrassment admit), it seems like the tournaments will be won by players against players that they have, indeed, lost to in the past. I know that's how it works at the innsomnia biweeklies -- Nite, Chad, and Iori toss those wins around all the time.

Edit- in before others make these remarks --> I know that I wasn't there to witness what happened. I'm just commenting on Chaddd's post. I also know that Chaddd's Ganon is better than mine.

GAwes

Hidden Boss
Roar

Iori - I'm glad you finally travelled to a real out of state tournament. You beat me on my own grounds with the character i hate fighting the most. I hope i can find time to return the favor. Thank you.

Chad(dd) - We both knew that placing in this tournament wasn't the point of this weekend. We did what we came to do. Just take it for what its worth. Pound is two months away. Two months is a long time in this game. Just make sure the game stays where it should in your life, see you soon.

Nite - Still never played you in a singles tournament. I wanted to this time (I'd much rather fight a falco than a sheik or a pikachu =P) Hopefully we'll get a chance in a few weeks

Pikachad - You ***** my face with a pokeman, guess i'll have to learn that matchup but seeing how you fight other falcons, it might be kind of hard. Good stuff man. Maybe I'll do better next time, maybe.

Moogle - Awesome seeing you as always. Good stuff beating that guy in N64 haha. Rally up the Alabama kids to come to G4S3 :) haven't seen theif and cahphoenix in ages lol

Safe drive home to all of you guys

*I falcon punched a ton of people today*

hey boy. . . shiiiiiiiiittt

and myz. . . get off Memphis' di.ck, having pride is one thing, but hating is another. Don't make anything where it doesn't have to be (funny how someone who lost to our state's 10th best player in a money match would bring up a statement like that though =P)

Myztek

Smash Ace
Eh, it was obviously a joke. I have no idea what happened at the tournament since I, unfortunately, could not attend, but you shouldn't feel bad about losing to players that are as skilled as they are.

However, I can understand having a bad day. It happens to the best, but no johns, son.

Too raw for ya, shawdy.

EDIT:

*insert johns about that money match* I never said I was really good or anything.

Somasu

Smash Ace
Soma here

None of you guys know me (except 112, carter, and perhaps some of the people I played), but I would like to mention that this was my fist tournament, and I was **** glad to be there.

My Smash tournament virginity has finally been broken!

I didn't do well, at all in either the team or the singles tournaments, but I got to face some really good people, and I certainly hope to do so again soon

-Chad-

Slackerator
Maybe it's just cause I'm sleepy as hell (just got home), but man there's a lot of aggression in this thread...

Way too serious over a dam video game.

Also want to say that me and Nite didn't do finals only because that owner guy wanted to be done as soon as possible to pick up his daughter or something like that... (otherwise I would've dragged Nite to play me for it, I was pissed that lost to him earlier =X)

shoutouts come tomorrow, I'm way too sleepy.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
I <3 Midsouth guys. I wish I had my Pika ditto with you Chad but there was like no time. Plus yeah, owner guy was like "tourney only!" and shut down the other cubes : (

I go ahead and apologize to anyone I "offended" with my behavior and/or loudness.. I don't think I was very bad but I never know *shrug*

daniel-zaman

Smash Journeyman
SHOT OUTS

CHADDD-your a beast man. dont let one match get you down. you know as well as every one elts you have the drive to beast every one who came to that tourny. you have been playing this game 1/10 the time of most people, yet you can beat them/come close. just show people whats up next time.

DATMAN- im sitting right next to you. nice games, you BEASTED

TONG- i wish you came. i miss you

WES- I LOVE YOU. YOU BETTER **** POUND. THANKS FOR BEING MY FRIEND. I WANT TO SLEEP IN THAT SLEEPING BAG WITH YOU 4evr

NITE- you rule man, your such a nice guy! and a beast a$$ falco you came, and won 100 dollars. keep pwning

PRAC- im going to practice against peach. you have gotten way better than the first time i saw you. you rule man

MOOGLE- you seem really smart, and your peach also PWNED me at chaddds house. im going to pracice against some peach. (ps im playing final fantasy tatics advance, and when i see my moogle in my party i think of you......heee heeee.)

lajin- didnt get to play you. i want to tho

ALPHA-X2X- SHIIIIT i cant beat your amus man!! i got to get around them sneaky downsmashes and missles.!!! ill keep trying

omega- i saw you play wes, i want to see if i can beat you

omega's friend(sry i forgeot name) - your mario is good, keep playing. watch out for geting easy combos against falco, keep distance and use lasers more. your good man.

PIKA CHAD- didnt see you play at all, but im sure it was beautiful

EUGENE-(i dont give a FUUUUCK about spelling) - your marth rules man, didnt play much, but your mad funny tho. but i liked you more with long hair. JK
hahahaha

CORNEL- beast fox man. beast. how you do in the tournament? i didnt see any of your games

IORI- nice matches man, your really good.

GIRBIL- didnt get to play you, but i saw you play wes in teams. your fox trys way to hard to be technical, focus on winning!

MENTHOL MARK- i HIGHLY underestemated your skill. your way better than i thought. it will be interesting to see what will happen at G4S3

CARTER- davids getting good eh? lol man that game was close. lol it was a good match to. your a cool guy

112- i was watching your marth.......its BEAST it has changed since last i saw its faster.

twister- didnt get to play you either,your prolly really good...

BOBBY- you need to play this game more

SUNCHASER- nice seeing you man, didnt get to play you. see you at G4S3 if you go.

daniel- youve come along way, keep pwning with ganon

DESU?<---GPC samus?- you were good man, i think i did good against your samus cuz i played ALPHA the match before you, and i was pissed, so i pritty much went into beast mode. your good tho, and really nice.keep it up

ZEUS-are you a rapper? i saw your shirt. lol anyway work on that shiek man, keep it up.

GUY WHO WAS PLAYING POKEMON PEARL- dude, i want that game

MARTY- **** dude, your were all sad and shiiit out side-quit being such a puuusssy.
hahaha JK man. keep playing this gameEEEEE

TBAG- dint play you you rule

any one who played me, good games, you most likely ***** me

this was fun every one better go to G4S3

GA Peach

Smash Lord
good tourney, everyone. i suck at this game, and am prolly not gonna play anymore...

Alpha - it was fun teaming with you, dood, although i don't think we have a single bit of synergy, though, lol. hope to make it to columbus before G4S3, but if not, see you there.

Wes - ...i don't have that much to say to you, lol. see you next week (prolly) and congrats on winning teams

Chaddd - congrats on winning teams, man. hopefully i'll get to see you, cornel, eugene and everyone pretty soon

Nite - Good stuff in teams and singles, congrats. I still have yet to play you individually, but i'm gonna make that a priority at G4S3, should you choose to go. Lol, thanks for dedicating your singles win to me, I appreciate it. If you don't have a teammate for columbus, though, we should try teams.

Chad - congrats in singles, dood, you're a very good player. i have yet to play you either, so i will make that a priority as well in columbus.

Iori - i had fun playing, although i don't think you took me very seriously, but i don't think i'd take someone seriously that i beat with mewtwo...*sigh*. anyway, i hope to get a chance to play you again. lol, i promise i'll play better next time

Eugene - Had fun playing you at the tourney and the car ride home afterwards. i always laugh a ton when we get together. we need to hang out more.

Twister - See above post, and thanks for the car ride home.

Cornel - Good stuff, mang. We need to play a lot more. I'll see you hopefully soon.

To everyone else - Typing sucks, and so does my patience, but you know i love you all. See ya around...

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Soma why didn't you tell me your SWF name was Somasu?!?!?!?!?!?!?! You know my long time friends Paul and Phil Franklin over in Lawrenceville! I havn't seen them in years.... tell them Gerbil says what's up, and that Columbus wants them back. Hope to see you more often dude.

Daniel - Argh I wish you would've watched more than that set against Wes/Chaddd cause I am no good at teams matches rofl (no johns, it's Wes and Chaddd afterall) And I am of course trying to work around the tech thing and try to win more, maybe you'll like my style at G4S3 :)

Somasu

Smash Ace
Soma why didn't you tell me your SWF name was Somasu?!?!?!?!?!?!?! You know my long time friends Paul and Phil Franklin over in Lawrenceville! I havn't seen them in years.... tell them Gerbil says what's up, and that Columbus wants them back. Hope to see you more often dude.
Hawt ****, you know Phil and Paul? Those two live right in my neighborhood, man.

How did my SWF name make you think of Phil and Paul, btw? Do they talk about me to you or something?

And you probably will see more of me. I'm trying to get to G4S3. All I'd need is a ride, which I might get from Carter or 112, if that's at all possible.

Ares726

Smash Ace
*yawns and wipes crust out his eyes* so... what did I miss?
Not much at this tournament. Please come to G4S3!! Your random appearance at Snowday was awesome, but think about how much more awesome it'll be at a bigger tourney.

*Really wants Mike G to come to G4S3*

Prac352

Smash Lord
I think chaddd hads those vids. I also think they will not see the intrawebz.

chaddd

Smash Lord
I think chaddd hads those vids. I also think they will not see the intrawebz.
They may soon, although I don't think anyone even wants to see them anymore. The problem being that the day after I started ripping them to upload, I got half way through losers finals, and suddenly my computer refuses to edit video. In fact, it likes locking up and not doing much of anything instead of editing video like I tell it to. So as soon as this works out, you will see not only Snowday online, but you will also see:

Facial Impact: Obliteration

Or something to that effect. Which is the name of my new Ganondorf video. Look out for it.

Prac352

Smash Lord
They may soon, although I don't think anyone even wants to see them anymore. The problem being that the day after I started ripping them to upload, I got half way through losers finals, and suddenly my computer refuses to edit video. In fact, it likes locking up and not doing much of anything instead of editing video like I tell it to. So as soon as this works out, you will see not only Snowday online, but you will also see:

Facial Impact: Obliteration

Or something to that effect. Which is the name of my new Ganondorf video. Look out for it.
Schweet!

I will definitely be looking out for it.

Top Bottom