• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMASH OR DIE IV (April 22 in Lithonia GA) THE RISE OF CHADDD!!!

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
stop making tournements on Sundays you *******s...**** it I hate all of you...you can all go **** yourselves...thats right...hot nasty sex...with yourselves...mmm I know you're thinkin about it...make it Saturday...or Friday...or I will hate all of you forever
Quoted for truth.

I cant go to this cause of school. **** concerts. :/

I always get ***** by sundays, and then the times I can go, i cant bring anybody with me cause they're all like "OMG I CANT MISS MY MONDAY MORNING CLASS WAAAAAAAH"

:/

--edit--

WELCOME TO PAGE 2, NUKKA

Sunchaser007

Smash Journeyman
I may go if work allows it.....but i can't put in for any time off. If i get a day of on the 22nd then YAY, but if not.....i can't make it.

Prac352

Smash Lord
....... wow... I'm sorry guys, I dunno what I was thinking. I think I might have been high and drunk when I made that first post, because I banned planet Zebes. I can't remember when Iv'e been to a tournament and haven't seen almost every match taking place on planet zebes. I would set zebes to random but a tournament that raw would attract far too many people.

I, the all powerful poop paladin, here by unban planet zebes in all its glory and justice.

Woot freaking woot. That is all.

FuFu300

Smash Cadet
You had to make it on D/P's release date, didn't you?

Well, I can't come anyways. I'll have a basketball tournament that day...wish I could come though, I really do.

FuFu300

Smash Cadet
Who says you can't play pokemon at a smash tournament?
I'm **** sure I will be!!!
Heh, I never thought of that. I wouldn't be able to come anyways, my bball game for the tournament will most likely be going on by then.

Unless everyone flukes against and we end up losing every match (won't happen).

mog112 said:
who wants a mm?
What's an "mm"?

Gerbil

Smash Champion
MM = Money Match; Players challenge one another for a set amount of money. Rules usually follow the attended tournament's rules, or a slight varient dependant on the two player's choices. Always involves a "set" of games, most common being 2 of 3, though you may see 3 of 5. The amount of money is usually around 5$ though some of the more experienced (or cocky) players will challenge 10$, 20$, hell some have done 100$. It is entirely up to the person being challenged whether or not to accept. If declined, you better think of a good John or have a real excuse to back out. (I usually say I am broke.... oh wait that is the truth rofl)

:D

Prac352

Smash Lord
Yeah, you can pretty much smell the fear any time Gerbil is challenged to a mm. XD

I'll mm you for your shirt if you're that impoverished . . . on second thought, no . . . I won't. I'll settle for your food.

Ares726

Smash Ace
Attendance update: Apparently her prom is a week later than I thought it was. So...I'll be at this. Everybody can cease mourning. Twister, I can play you before G4S3. Prac, are we teaming at this?

Eugenio

Smash Lord
Oh, btw as always we need you guys to bring some cubes with a copy of smash. There are alot more tv's being used this time so if you guys could bring as many cubes as you can things will run alot smoother and faster.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Hey guys looks like I am coming as well... but, I need a doubles partner, I'm not doing a "first come first serve" I'm doing a "omg if I think we'll be a good team I'll accept" You guys already know me as it is, so yeah just ask.

Prac352

Smash Lord
Attendance update: Apparently her prom is a week later than I thought it was. So...I'll be at this. Everybody can cease mourning. Twister, I can play you before G4S3. Prac, are we teaming at this?
You are redeemed. Luckily for you, I'll take you back as my team mate.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
As for real announcements...

TRC has randomly decided to come to this.
Mostly cause it's closer than GA tourneys are usually to me.
And cause TRC + Reflex = WEB OF DECEPTIONNN

but yeah. I'm coming. Don't know about anybody else from SC, possibly just me. Look forward to seeing everyone again : )

and I am happy to hear Zebes is unbanned <3

eastheaven

Smash Ace
I have this uber secret question for you wes
Can I hitch a ride in your car
can Jeff hitch a ride in your car
thx

GA Peach

Smash Lord
menthol, you should totally MM me for $20 as well. i mean, if you fight me, you get to use Marth, who is a 2nd tier character. Meanwhile, i have to use dumb old Roy, who is a lowly 4th tier character. It's clearly a wise investment. also, announcement. One Peach Player (me) is looking for partner for this tournament. Partner must work well with air-headed blonde females and must have fun playing the game of Smash. Also must love candle-lit dinners. If you act now, as an added bonus, you will also receive a competent Roy as an optional teammate, all at the cost of nothing! It's quite a steal, so act fast!!

Sunchaser007

Smash Journeyman
menthol, you should totally MM me for $20 as well. i mean, if you fight me, you get to use Marth, who is a 2nd tier character. Meanwhile, i have to use dumb old Roy, who is a lowly 4th tier character. It's clearly a wise investment. also, announcement. One Peach Player (me) is looking for partner for this tournament. Partner must work well with air-headed blonde females and must have fun playing the game of Smash. Also must love candle-lit dinners. If you act now, as an added bonus, you will also receive a competent Roy as an optional teammate, all at the cost of nothing! It's quite a steal, so act fast!!
I want to team /w you marty

GAwes

Hidden Boss
I have this uber secret question for you wes
Can I hitch a ride in your car
can Jeff hitch a ride in your car
thx
If i leave from atlanta, which is unlikely :( , i have to work saturday night til midnight or so down in newnan and i think i'm staying at chaddds place the night before the tourney >_>

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
Aw **** time to show off some awesome new sigs.

WEB OF DECEPTION!!!

Too bad we don't have like speakers on pause, standby waiting for us to win so we can play Dais' battle cries and laughter when we want to.

Btw I want friendlies with EVERYONE.
Especially everyone.

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
You're on Eugene! 20$ 3/5?
Marty- I'll do Roy vs. Marth for 5$ 2/3
I learned my lesson last time!
Twister- Do you still want a MM? 10$? 2/3 or 3/5?
Talk to me baby!
=D

Top Bottom