• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMASH OR DIE IV (April 22 in Lithonia GA) THE RISE OF CHADDD!!!

Nite

Smash Champion
I want to come to this. My first time in Georgia was so fun, so I figured I need to come back sometime.

Anyone from the midsouth coming to this? (Besides Moogle) I wish you lived closer Andy. =(

I guess I'll talk to Chad and Myztek to see if they are coming.

@$%# Chaddd and Wes are taken?!? Who will I team with? @$%#

Prac352

Smash Lord
!!!!!
REFLEX PACKS THE HADOKEN
LOOK OUT NITE!!!
Yeah, that reflex is a hustler.

I could be owning him all day long, but then we put pizza on the line and he pulls out all the stops.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Funny you should say that Alpha... I remember Rayku making a joke back at G4S about how Blake was "Wavedashing" across the road on their return trip haha.

GAwes

Hidden Boss
I want to come to this. My first time in Georgia was so fun, so I figured I need to come back sometime.

Anyone from the midsouth coming to this? (Besides Moogle) I wish you lived closer Andy. =(

I guess I'll talk to Chad and Myztek to see if they are coming.

@$%# Chaddd and Wes are taken?!? Who will I team with? @$%#

Nite are you going to G4S3??? Thats gonna be the big kicker for GA in the near future and i want to get some matches in with you.

Speaking of cars though, anyone want to MM me in a race, preferrably time trial with corners, not drag.

low money, just for funs =P

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Ya know, everytime i post on this thread, im thinkin "MAN THIS IS GOING TO BE FRICKIN AWESOME"

Then I look up at the Thread Topic and realize "OH **** THIS IS THE TOURNEY I'M NOT GOING TO"

Then I get sad. :(

±wì§+ë®

Smash Journeyman
Ya know, everytime i post on this thread, im thinkin "MAN THIS IS GOING TO BE FRICKIN AWESOME"

Then I look up at the Thread Topic and realize "OH **** THIS IS THE TOURNEY I'M NOT GOING TO"

Then I get sad. :(
Well you should come again, and stay for more than 15 minutes, sir.

Nite

Smash Champion
Oh, my~

I wonder if I should rebel against that statement and attempt to actually dream about defeating you.
Lol Luis, that's not what I meant. I meant anyone close to me in location like Chad, Myztek, or IHSB that could take me "to the tournament". <3

Wes- Yea, I should be there. I think Chad is going to that for sure, so I don't think they would mind me riding with them. They've been real cool about me going to OOS tournaments with them as long as I pay my share of gas money and what not. <3 those guys. Also, you've got those matches coming sir. I want to play you too.

Alpha- I do need a driver's license. =(

Well, even if I can't go to this I should see you Georgia people in the near future.

Laijin

Smash Hero
Man..this tournament is on the same day as my senior prom. >__>
You really have a habit of scheduling these tournaments on important days for me Jedi.
But I will still try and come, but only for teams...assuming it will finish before 5:00..right?

Sunchaser + Laijin = W1N

Eugenio

Smash Lord
Man..this tournament is on the same day as my senior prom. >__>
You really have a habit of scheduling these tournaments on important days for me Jedi.
But I will still try and come, but only for teams...assuming it will finish before 5:00..right?

Sunchaser + Laijin = W1N
Yes, I know it's on the same day of you senior prom. You see, I follow you around for days at a time, figuring out what days you'r busy, so that I can have the tournament on that day. This way, I don't have to worry about you comming and taking everyone's money. Now that you've told me what you'r planning, there's no way your making it in time for teams! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!:psycho:

I hope you can make it though

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
awesome man, where you going?
London area and a side dish of Paris, it's gonna be sweeeet.

I don't know about anyone else but it's free scoop day at my Ben and Jerry's store, and I don't think anything is that glorious.

This is also the day after Yoshido's prom... which apparently means he can't go... which suggests something but lol. I can understand. I think nobody is coming with me -_- maybe John/Tai/Boxr/Sniper he really has too many names.

Laijin

Smash Hero
London area and a side dish of Paris, it's gonna be sweeeet.

I don't know about anyone else but it's free scoop day at my Ben and Jerry's store, and I don't think anything is that glorious.

This is also the day after Yoshido's prom... which apparently means he can't go... which suggests something but lol. I can understand. I think nobody is coming with me -_- maybe John/Tai/Boxr/Sniper he really has too many names.
lol. Its the day after my prom too. I thought this tournament was on saturday. But since its sunday :o I can go for the entire time.
Thanks for realizing this mistake of yours Jedi and correcting it. :bigthumbu

See if you can't get Kerry to go with you? Or Sean? Or..any of those guys..?

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
See if you can't get Kerry to go with you? Or Sean? Or..any of those guys..?
They live about an hour from me now, and it's rare they have time to do this. And school makes it VERY hard for us out of staters... we always get home at like 4 am -_-

and mega wtf, Chad and Nite coming? I was at least hoping I could make 3rd or something but now... lol. Oh well. At least this time I will get to play Nite!

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Well you should come again, and stay for more than 15 minutes, sir.
I would, and in all actuality, i could.

But I couldnt stay for the whole tourney, since i have to be back in town to play on a band concert. :/

So i dont wanna drive home, drive up around ATL, and then drive 4 MORE hours. I'm just too lazy.

±wì§+ë®

Smash Journeyman
I would, and in all actuality, i could.

But I couldnt stay for the whole tourney, since i have to be back in town to play on a band concert. :/

So i dont wanna drive home, drive up around ATL, and then drive 4 MORE hours. I'm just too lazy.
Fine...be gay, don't come. :mad:

Top Bottom