• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Bros at Niko's Returns! March 14, 2009. (SBaN #8!)

KingAce

Smash Ace
haha thanks ill try to win the mms still lol, pm me ur msn and forsure ill get you live updates when we go there

ALSO RAE AND BUG you guys been asking for a ride for the longest time and im pretty sure i found you guys a ride to ch4.... jus contact me on msn or send me a pm

Kjdjy

Smash Journeyman
make sure those american clowns put up extra money to make up for the deficit in the us dollar

oh **** its worth less again now isnt
dont say anything

KingAce

Smash Ace
@ Nate, ill see what I can do.. its just that bug and rae asked me about going the first day that the thread came out so the guy said he could take 2 more of us and rae and bug just came to mind. but still ill see if anyone else is willing to go and carpool some people.

did the cos practice just end

Bug~

Smash Ace
we can sleep at the venue there..they have a seperate one for that..I have a clan member, his parents live 30 minutes away from there imma ask him.

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
So I'm definitely opting to not go to CH4, way too much of a hassle for me. Buffalo... I'm not sure. I want to but I'm pretty sure that's the first day I have to house sit for Alex... if I can get somebody to watch his dog for a day then I'll go. I need to figure things out though... ****.

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
Aight phil sounds good. Hmm now I need to find a bike to get to Max's. Max let me know if your actually having ppl over though.

MDK00

Smash Ace
So I'm definitely opting to not go to CH4, way too much of a hassle for me. Buffalo... I'm not sure. I want to but I'm pretty sure that's the first day I have to house sit for Alex... if I can get somebody to watch his dog for a day then I'll go. I need to figure things out though... ****.
if i see some1 use a pokemon, i will frown because its not you... fail

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
if i see some1 use a pokemon, i will frown because its not you... fail
Yeah, CH4 is my first week of college, so I'm totally opting outa it. I do want to make Buffalo though. Hopefully I can work that out, after all, what's a tourney without a Pokemon Master?

Answer: Just a bunch of douche bags using MK ^^

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
Btw, Max. I work till 4 or 5 I will come over to your house around 6? if possible to get that monitor, and we could chill if you want.

Percon

Smash Lord
I dunno, my aunt is picking me up from work and driving me to me grandmothers' today. It'd be best if we left this for some other time - maybe earlier in the week

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
Yo, I'm going to Buffalo! 4 spots open in the car.

Edit: 3 spots left. Better shot the other seats fast yo!

****ing second edit: 2 spots left!

KingAce

Smash Ace
I think Gi should get a seat, hes wanted to go since the tourny was announced but ambrose car got full

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
Max let know If i can come over tomorrow (monday). August 16th? Aight i will book that off and sunday.

Yo yo, i need to find this out now. Is a birth certificate, SIN and Health card photo ID enough to get across without trouble?

Gichan

Smash Champion
****! Did I miss my seat Wolfblade?! FUUUCCKKK. Balls, gotta find another way. And Lawlbot, lol, that's how I'd cross the border to.

Top Bottom