• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Bros at Niko's Returns! March 14, 2009. (SBaN #8!)

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
I'll ask a friend of mine to do it for you. What character(s) would you want on ii and/or crew affiliation.

(its the same person that made my new sig)

J.L

Smash Ace
hmm ill msg you the details.

I wouldnt mind having a crew name on it.. what do u think team canada (u kno who u are)?

should we make it official? lol

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
You were going to go to CH4? -.- **** I hope you change your mind. Lol.
Ha ha, I take it you want me to drive you down :p... Well if I fill my car, AND, there is a HUGE chip for gas/ my entry fee:lick: then i might reconsider. But right now I'm looking at it and thinking... wow, mass ****ing far, first weekend of college, and very friggin' pricey.

Granted I have a lot of hours this week and am gonna rake in quite a bit of cash... but still. It just seems like such a hassle.

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
Its given that people would pitch for gas, unless they were being mad cheap fcks. Wow terrible event date if its during the first week of college.

Edit lol

encyclopediadramatica.com/Image:SnakeSexEd.jpg

Mytheos

Smash Rookie
hey guys. I'm Myth. You might remember me from Toronto T9 or bugs Missasauga tournament.

I'm looking for people interested in brawl discussion and such so if you have msn or e-mail or whatever add me up.

Pureblack_mytheos@hotmail.com

Later!

MDK00

Smash Ace
@wolfblade: have u read the massive **** talk US is doin against CAN?! we need to ef **** up. n u r ef'in pokemon master. any scrubs that bust out pokemon we need u there to buss out lvl 100 lucario and show em we dont play down here!!!!

i'd sidebet my life on ur lucario vs anybody's pokemon.

consider it hard my friend. its sounds like its gunna be MAAAAAD HYPE!

=( i wanna go. it wud be so awesome to go in full force.

if wolfblade drives, i will return to tourny scene. lol word is bond =D

Niko_K

Smash Master
Most of the trash talk is directed towards me xD

Apparently I'm not making it past first round pools hahaha

MDK00

Smash Ace
Most of the trash talk is directed towards me xD

Apparently I'm not making it past first round pools hahaha
*** man if i go ima have to wallet slap sumbody. i kno exactly who is gunna get it 1st lol

EDIT:
FOR ALL THOSE GOING. IF THIS IS YOUR FIRST US TOURNAMENT PLEASE BE PREPARED TO PLAY UNDER EXTREME PRESSURE. IF YOU THINK I ADD TOO MUCH PRESSURE WHEN I **** TALK, IMAGINE 100 MDKs CALLIN U A SCRUB AND A ***** EVERY 2 SECONDS AND THEN MULTIPLE THIS BY 1000x

I RECOMMEND BRINGING UR MP3 PLAYER IF YOU CANNOT HANDLE IT. THAT IS ALL. THANK YOU!!!

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Its true. Nate and I can vouche that the pressure of big U.S. tournies can sometimes get to you.

Make sure to always have each others back during matches. The support is more important than you can imagine.

KingAce

Smash Ace
Yea... for real we will show em that we can easily compete with them. Ill make a guarantee Hova aint makin it farther than me in ch4 if he does ill quit this game

EDIT: Yeaaa wolfblade that would be AWESOME if you went.... that way we can have 10 of us going there... full force like rae said =D

Niko_K

Smash Master
Yea... for real we will show em that we can easily compete with them. Ill make a guarantee Hova aint makin it farther than me in ch4 if he does ill quit this game

EDIT: Yeaaa wolfblade that would be AWESOME if you went.... that way we can have 10 of us going there... full force like rae said =D
Im holding you to that one

MDK00

Smash Ace
Its true. Nate and I can vouche that the pressure of big U.S. tournies can sometimes get to you.

Make sure to always have each others back during matches. The support is more important than you can imagine.
thank u for re-enforcing this.
they think im terrible when i talkin mad **** and i add pressure. i fear some of u guys mite breakdown and not play proper.

i need to go to this argh!!!!

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
I'd say the single most important thing for any tournament is to keep a clear and focused mind while playing. This is sometimes hard to do because tournaments can be long with many distractions to wear down your attention.

The pressure + **** talk only adds to the mess, support from your friends is VERY key.
Anyways its pretty **** unfortunate how I wont be around by then. Ambrose we gotta definetly hit up a smaller/different US tournament before then as well.

No matter what your tournament performance or results are, play as many different people and learn as much as you possibly can while out there. The learning experience is the most important part. Sponge up as much **** as you possibly can I'm not joking hahaha.

Of course also kill it guys, if you're not on top of your game right before you go than you will bring shame upon your family's name!!!

Also somebody, somewhere throw together a "Practise for critical hit" tournament at a decent venue before then. I cannot stress this enough.

Bug~

Smash Ace
wait..y doesnt kingace drive since hes getting his license august 21st..his parents can rent a car for him and we can all chip in gas..me, rae, others...DO IT UP! If this happens then a) rae will return, b) Canada will own US and c) epicness will occur and we can finally give canada a good name PLUS MORE PPL = MORE SUPPORT!

and if this happens, i will be saving up my money and do w/e it takes to go!

D

Deleted member

you cant let the **** talk get to you. when i went to UCLA IV i had to fight lucky and for some reason EVERYONE in the room watched, so i had like 60 people behind me watching me play this really well known guy..and obviously like you guys are noticing it was all **** CANADA and like canada's ****!! etc etc..

anyway after i got a kill i paused the match and yelled for everyone to shut the **** up :) and they lol'd and continued but it was still hilarious. expect mad trash talk seriously. oh, i won the match too.

Bug~

Smash Ace
lol i watched the vids m2k vs. reflex and they all **** talked m2k and hes not even from canada lol. I can only imagine how intense it might be...if rae comes it will be very interesting but you gotta know that i have ur back (if we go).

maybe people will be nicer to me since im leader of WII TROOPERS! owned! lol

KingAce

Smash Ace
Na, you cant rent a car without your G and i doubt my parents would let me drive all the way to maryland after a month of gettin my g2.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
I wouldn't want to ride a trip like that with someone who just got their license and was driving some unknown car.

Call me crazy, but.....

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
Shotted a seat since the beginning of time. US is turning into a police state. I was reading this new policy, I don't know if its in place, but if you have copyrighted material on your ipod or anything they will give you a fine and destroy it. They also can take your laptop and search it.

How long does it take to get your passport?

Kjdjy

Smash Journeyman
lol at the critical hit thread

why such hate for our country all we do is make syrup and smoke weed we never get mad at anyone : (

MDK00

Smash Ace
lol dont worry guys, its all in good fun. We'll just have to rub it in when the Canadian crew wins!

Man MDK i really hope you can reach to the US some how. It would be so hilarious!!

Also i dont think u need a passport to travel to the US right now

http://www.ppt.gc.ca/planification/local.aspx?lang=eng#us
i'll try my best but its look pretty grim. if i do go i will single-handedly talk down every1 of those **** talkers.

if i dont go i really hope to NOT hear that pressure got to u guys. i've gone soft now cuz u guys cry too much. but i am so bringing it bak x100.

and yes ur right you only need ur drivers license to cross the border. i've never had any trouble before. i'd bring SIN card and health card just incase though. but its good to have ur passport.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
all the hate towards us is hilarious. let em know what we're about boys! and the peach main rivalries lololol.

I love how some cocky a$$hole said hed mm $5 any canadian, and the first reply was KingAce.

[hypemanvoice] YOU GOT THIS SHIT ACE, FUCK THIS MAN UP[/hypemanvoice]

Seriously, kick some ass guys. I'm going to need some live text message updates once this is going on :p

Top Bottom