• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Bros at Niko's Returns! March 14, 2009. (SBaN #8!)

Gichan

Smash Champion
Hey Niko, only the Finals matches will be uploaded? Or will you upload the others to, I want to see my matches against JL and Wolfblade to take notes. If you will, thanks.

pastaboy

Smash Champion
actually nikos internets r down because his mom hasnt payed the bill, so they r still working on on editing some videos and adding music. i think hes gunna upload some at max's housse. i have all the movies so pm me if you want a link.

Niko_K

Smash Master
Chaotic didn't come to this xD

Unless you means bugs tournament, then I don't know.

Though in my matches I think everyone tried MK and Snake xD

Sanu

Smash Champion
Ankoku...

Singles:
1: KingAce (MK/Snake)
2: NikoK (Peach)
3: Minus(Falco/MK)
4: JL(Wario/Snake/MK)
5: Wolfblade(Lucario/Pikachu)
5: Ambrose(GaW/Snake/MK)
7: KC(Luigi/Snake)
7: [wt]Bug(GaW)
What the **** Niko? You're awesome :laugh:

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Me and Chaotic both hit each other with our final attacks on Jungle Japes.

I hit him with Falco's upsmash while he hit me sliiightly after with lucario's dair. He was about 40-50 percent higher than me, and since I technically connected first it powered up his dair even more.
He killed me sideways before he could die upwards from the hit.

Yeah I didn't have a very good tournament. That bike bs was rediculous.

Niko_K

Smash Master
That is EXACTLY what happened, except on the underside of corneria.

****ing jokes.

I'm currently trying to get a hold of a venue for my last summer tournament, I want it to be huge guys, but without attendance that can't be done. I have gotten a hold of some fort erie smashers and theyre gunna make their way out to this.

It will be 15 for singles and 10 for doubles. There will also be MM crews. 5 dollars per person.

As more information comes up I'll let you guys in on it. Though just keep in mind, that mid or late august there will be a BIG tournament here.

Chaotic Yoshi

Smash Lord
: /

He beat Nate with Lucario? I was hoping he used PT. Would've given me hope.
I used trainer depending on matchup. I alternate between the two but because of the characters that I had to go against required lucario, he ended up getting more action. Trainer is sex, dont give up on sex.

Yukiwarashi

Smash Champion
I used trainer depending on matchup. I alternate between the two but because of the characters that I had to go against required lucario, he ended up getting more action. Trainer is sex, dont give up on sex.
Man, you were at Bug's tourney? Can't believe I missed meeting you again. I really want to play your PT.

Pointman Rob

Smash Journeyman
I can't believe I'm gonna miss EVERY SINGLE one of these Niagara shing-digs. I really wanna party it down out there. (and play some smash too i guess)

What are the chances these will keep going into the Fall? Once I get back to school in the Shwa it would make things 100x easier to attend.

Niko_K

Smash Master
I have no idea, my mom is getting pretty reluctant about letting me run these.

I'll keep you posted, and add me on MSN k?

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
We had a fest at my house today, and we're having a bunch of people come over tmr too.

ATTENTION NIKO:

[00:07] Ryan Ford: niko, come to bernard's house tnrw
[00:07] Ryan Ford: directions are:
[00:09] Ryan Ford: from neilson and finch, take the bus north instead (the stop across from where you get off. The south east stop). Get off at canoe crescent. His house is #28
[00:09] Ryan Ford: 28 canoe crescent

Basically, from Finch Station take the 39 Finch East all the way to Neilson RD. Then take the Neilson bus north.

Top Bottom