• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Back Room Weekly Character Discussions! FINAL UPDATES: Ness + Lucas. All done!!

mood4food77

Smash Hero
i would say ZSS due to aerial pressure...but he said lag after KO attacks, so i don't think so

Yoshi Kirishima

Smash Lord
whats QFT?

i still wonder if ending lag includes the duration of which Lucaro's KO moves stay out for, which in that time he can be punished since he cant move while in a smash

definitely Mewtwo though

Yoshi Kirishima

Smash Lord
YES I WAS RIGHT!!! W007!

hah lol i see what u guys did there :) so #19's 'real' was Lucario right?

And yay i did guess Mewtwo woot. and since i also guessed Lucario, does that count as 2 right? :D

edit:
qft=guoted for truth.
thx ike is solid :).

XACE-K

Smash Master
YES I WAS RIGHT!!! W007!

hah lol i see what u guys did there :) so #19's 'real' was Lucario right?

And yay i did guess Mewtwo woot. and since i also guessed Lucario, does that count as 2 right? :D
It doesn't count because Dazwa guessed it all the time therefore it counts as 1,000,000 for him.

Yoshi Kirishima

Smash Lord
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnarok17
YES I WAS RIGHT!!! W007!

hah lol i see what u guys did there so #19's 'real' was Lucario right?

It doesn't count because Dazwa guessed it all the time therefore it counts as 1,000,000 for him.
lol ok:)

IM SO CONFUSED RIGHT NOW. How does a AR work. DO you guess the codes or what? And so is MEwtwo the only char extra in AR? And so did they make him OP now?

Top Bottom