• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Back Room Weekly Character Discussions! FINAL UPDATES: Ness + Lucas. All done!!

BBQ°

Smash Champion
Update #20: ?????

8/19/08
Hint: It might be Lucario.
Hmmm... This hint is pretty hard. I'm going to go with Sheik though. Here's my analysis:
"It" Sheik is a man who is gender confused. Therefore we call Sheik "it" because we are unsure.
"might" Sheik might be a woman. We don't know that though.
"be" This is also the second letter in the alphabet, and the letter B is not in Sheik's name. This part of the hint is obviously a throw off.
"Lucario" Lucario is latin for she-man

Semmick

Smash Journeyman
Hmmm... This hint is pretty hard. I'm going to go with Sheik though. Here's my analysis:
"It" Sheik is a man who is gender confused. Therefore we call Sheik "it" because we are unsure.
"might" Sheik might be a woman. We don't know that though.
"be" This is also the second letter in the alphabet, and the letter B is not in Sheik's name. This part of the hint is obviously a throw off.
"Lucario" Lucario is latin for she-man
finally someone agrees with me

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master
Wow. This week's character was pathetic. I'm going to nurse my headache now.

EDIT: It's Lucario this week because he is the only character which the hint mentions, and I don't feel like doing a random guess.

AlexX

Smash Ace
OH LAWLS!

I thought they were going to keep up the running joke as it went on, but I never actually expected them to go through with it! This is awesome, I don't care what anyone else thinks.

XACE-K

Smash Master
Wow, one joke has made everybody guess

Doctor Mario
Isaac
Peach
Yoshi
Ike
Snake
Master Hand
Master Chief

and a lot of others. This is both confusing and funny.

tedward2000

Smash Champion
You know whats funny?
#20 is Lucario, and yet this thread currently has gone to off topic randomness and spam.
Much like the awesomeness of the Lucarioboards!
Very fitting.
-t2

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
How come nobody has mentioned Pichu yet? I mean, really now, how much more obvious could it be? The hint is obviously a trap.

But seriously, its Lucario Melee Captain Falcon Yoshi.

Foxtrotter

Smash Journeyman
NNID
msfoxtrott
XD

This thread (and this one) are seriously made of win.

I can't believe that actually happened. XD

You know whats funny?
#20 is Lucario, and yet this thread currently has gone to off topic randomness and spam.
Much like the awesomeness of the Lucarioboards!
Very fitting.
The Lucarioboards' awesomeness is overflowing, and it happened to flow into the SBR Weekly Character Discussions.

Digimonkey

Smash Journeyman
You should do Fox next. I really want to see what everyone has to say about him. I'd post an example summary of him, but I'm not very good at speaking with a profound voice.

XACE-K

Smash Master
How come nobody has mentioned Pichu yet? I mean, really now, how much more obvious could it be? The hint is obviously a trap.
Because Mewtwo has been done and the SBR wouldn't do 2 characters from the same series one week after the other.

Therefore it is Roy Doc Young Link I don't know.

sagemoon

Smash Lord
Wait after looking deeper into the hint. "it might be lucario"

Lucario wont work because lucario WILL be lucario.

So... ditto? It's the only thing i can think of that 'might' be lucario

Since ditto isnt in the game i'm gonna go with kirby.

Top Bottom