• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official + Smash 4 [VIC] General Thread - Next events: MILTIM 11 JUN, CWMELEE+PM 18 JUN, CW S4ROA 25 JUN

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Have one tournament that's a regular double elimbracket,
and the other "tournament" as a swiss/round robins/"official sets" for the sake of seeding (really cool if you use stuff like elo!)

Danza

Smash Apprentice
I notified Attila of my entry before the official start time of the tournament and a good 2 and a half hours before the tournament actually began.
Don't blame **** on me because you put me against him, just make a better bracket. Considering you revamped the entire bracket after I attended it would've been easy to swap Danza with one of the other players who had to play a game first round like Roland or Penguin considering we know Danza is quite good. Then you could have put that person against Nido or something instead of me so I would have the seeded bye. wow 2 easy
haha, i actually wanted to play you Splice, so it's all good. It was the first time i played your Game & Watch. I thought it would be fun, but knowing how God-Like your Game & Watch is, it isn't fun to get beasted. It is now 4-0, i will stop you getting to 5-0 ;). I will beat you... one day :).

Sebby

Smash Cadet
Great tourney, as always.
Sebby: You absolutely owned my Snake, good job, haha! And the MK ditto was fun!

I was on my last legs with brawl. But this tourney actually got me into the game again. Gonna start maining MK now. :D

haha the ditto was fun and it was close! you're a good player tomiie, and oh you've joined the dark side now. excellent.

SHuVL-Smash

Smash Apprentice
bloody family engagements!!! its always i either have to be somewhere or just plain cant go! a lot of the time i go up no one goes up and when i dont go up or have to leave late everyone is there!!!!! arghhh

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Lawls, Heya <3

Yeah If its on a sunday I can probably attend one of these again. Ive been very busy with work and such, would be good to have a catchup with you all again. :)

Smash 4 hype <3 (although thats ages away still lol)

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
most meets are held at SLHQ, a place in footscray kitted out with wiis and tvs.

so much easier than bringing stuff to houses.

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
theres meta knight in p:m now
does that mean all these brawl kids will play more p:m and i can crush them with my gdlk zelda

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
Footscray and Port Melbourne?? How long ago did smash migrate to there from the SE suburbs? :O Crying shame. And is SLHQ a business premise like n2c or something?

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
i asked if people liked the start of august, and no one replied lol.

Footscray and Port Melbourne?? How long ago did smash migrate to there from the SE suburbs? :O Crying shame. And is SLHQ a business premise like n2c or something?
it's like n2c, but with 10 crts and 10 wiis ready to go.

saves us a hell of a lot of manpower.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
dw sabreant, the majority of melbourne smashers (esp melee players) are still from the southeast

dean.

NNID
dean7599
3DS FC
1435-4425-6023
with the discussion about brawl stages in the other thread, what exactly is the stagelist for our monthlies?
the one in the op doesn't seem to be used anymore. it seems at tournaments most people use the one we used at BAM but there are like some people using five starters or something crazy.
(my preference is still the six-stage list in the op though).

Top Bottom