• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official + Smash 4 [VIC] General Thread - Next events: MILTIM 11 JUN, CWMELEE+PM 18 JUN, CW S4ROA 25 JUN

SurPr15e

Smash Journeyman
we'll try and flush him out again for SS...
That's what the community needs to hear. Whether he is competing in the tournament or is just having an exhibition match, at least it will please the community and THE PEOPLE. Remember, we are doing this for ourselves for fun and enjoyment but most of all, we are also doing this for THE PEOPLE. Good job and good luck with it. Hope it goes well :).

SurPr15e

Smash Journeyman
it's my secret plan to organise don't get hyped 2 at the new upgraded st pauls boronia http://www.stpaulsboronia.melbourneanglican.org.au/SiteAssets/Pages/Welcome/St Paul's photo nice (800x477).jpg
with the return of earl... and special appearance by t-rex "win tournies with my pocket pit"
but for now, get hyped for sunday tourney
https://www.facebook.com/events/187...t_id=187370604759650&notif_t=event_mall_reply
THANK YOU DEKAR. YOU ARE REALLY AWESOME. I'll promise to get everyone to have Dekar appreciation night at Don't get hyped 2. Don't forget to bring Redact.

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
dekar appreciation night

this implies we dont already appreciate dekar 24/7 (the rest of you do right?)

I plan to name my first child david moore

SurPr15e

Smash Journeyman
dekar appreciation night

this implies we dont already appreciate dekar 24/7 (the rest of you do right?)

I plan to name my first child david moore
Hey Redact/Phil. I HIGHLY respect and appreciate dekar every single day. If it wasn't for dekar we would have never had Don't get hyped and every other tourney he has organised. Question though. Do YOU appreciate dekar 24/7 and by the way if your last name is Pretty how can your first child's last name be Moore. Wouldn't it be David Pretty.

Splice

Smash Hero
My child will be David-Moore David Barrow
First name David-Moore and Middle name David.

And if it's a girl we'll just slap an 'a' on the end of the names.
David-Moora Davida Barrow

Nah **** it that messes with the purity of it
I'll call her David-Moore David Barrow as well damn it

Jamwa

Smash Champion
This must be something everyone is in on
because it can't be serious and it's most likely meta
Australia please stop
This is cruel my head hurts

Top Bottom