• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I think it's because the Miis are apparently gonna be the mooks you fight in Multi-man Mode now, and those guys have always used the Smash icon. :4pacman:

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
I think it's because the Miis are apparently gonna be the mooks you fight in Multi-man Mode now, and those guys have always used the Smash icon. :4pacman:
The more Miis you slaughter the more hats and clothes and other customization stuff you unlock... well... that'd be cool anyhow.... that way your multi-man slaughter can be justified.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Brand new Sonic game footage for Oculus Rift!

:troll:
I dare you to sit through the whole thing.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

@BluePsychic I realized your main is Wario so I'll just leave this here:

:troll:
I love you. This is the best thing ever. Where's the double like button when you need it? Someone make Wadoka as a Brawl hack please! They all wished for money and/or garlic, right?

Wadoka Wagica: Coming Never.

Last edited by a moderator:

FlappyFalco

Smesh Ace
NNID
HyperToxBox64
3DS FC
3866-8228-7394
Switch FC
SW-5551-9470-0820
I love you. This is the best thing ever. Where's the double like button when you need it? Someone make Wadoka as a Brawl hack please! They all wished for money and/or garlic, right?

Wadoka Wagica: Coming Never.
This is why tie-in DLC needs to happen. Maybe when the fourth movie comes out...

Also, if Snake doesn't make it in, I think Homura Wario would make a decent replacement. :troll:

D

Deleted member

This is why tie-in DLC needs to happen. Maybe when the fourth movie comes out...

Also, if Snake doesn't make it in, I think Homura Wario would make a decent replacement. :troll:
I didn't use Snake too much in Brawl, but if Homura Wario happened, I would never use another character. Wario Homura's Final Smash must be
The series of explosions Homura uses against Walpurgis, but ending with a Wario Waft Brawl trailer style instead of an exploding stadium. It would be the best Final Smash.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
I didn't use Snake too much in Brawl, but if Homura Wario happened, I would never use another character. Wario Homura's Final Smash must be
The series of explosions Homura uses against Walpurgis, but ending with a Wario Waft Brawl trailer style instead of an exploding stadium. It would be the best Final Smash.
Say that their spoilers for whatever before you make a spoiler tag.

(I still haven't seen the third movie yet...)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

It's only a minor spoiler for episode 11 of the anime. I should probably specify.

FlappyFalco

Smesh Ace
NNID
HyperToxBox64
3DS FC
3866-8228-7394
Switch FC
SW-5551-9470-0820

That's from the second movie/10th episode if I remember correctly. (but I wouldn't know, it's not like I saw it or anything, Embarrass I just heard it somewhere :cool:)

I "heard" that the 11th episode is a flashback, apparently it's the best one or something. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

That's from the second movie/10th episode if I remember correctly. (but I wouldn't know, it's not like I saw it or anything, Embarrass I just heard it somewhere :cool:)

I "heard" that the 11th episode is a flashback, apparently it's the best one or something. :rolleyes:
10th episode is flashback, spoiler is from 11th.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest

Wow. You don't even give a poo about spoiling stuff. Sorry people that haven't seen Madoka.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I wonder if Australia is getting one that I haven't heard about yet. I think it would be quite hype for myself and a few friends to rock up somewhere and crush people's souls.
And cry at Marth nerfs. Mostly cry.

Although no where is doing anything like North America did with gamestop right? What a shame :(

Also @ M23-X0 M23-X0 ++ for good avatar, ++ for being French :D

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407

Miffa

The Money Man
NNID
DeanMiffa
I wonder if Australia is getting one that I haven't heard about yet. I think it would be quite hype for myself and a few friends to rock up somewhere and crush people's souls.
And cry at Marth nerfs. Mostly cry.

Although no where is doing anything like North America did with gamestop right? What a shame :(

Also @ M23-X0 M23-X0 ++ for good avatar, ++ for being French :D
I wish Aus would get one but Nintendo never give us much.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
You bought tickets to an event that's already over?
I'm laughing.
He probably meant July. The article he linked to says it's in July.

Anyway, I'll be playing the hell out of a downloadable demo if it happens. (Not even turning off the 3DS as to not waste uses. Sleep mode is glorious.)

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
Anyway, I'll be playing the hell out of a downloadable demo if it happens. (Not even turning off the 3DS as to not waste uses. Sleep mode is glorious.)
Said every Smash Fan Ever. With good reason, of course!

Though I guess a Smash demo would have a use limit because that's just how Nintendo rolls, eh? Only 2 or 3 demos were unlimited.

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
Just curious... if you would rank Snake, Sonic, Mega Man and Pac-Man from your favorite to your least favorite what would it look like?

Mine:
1. Snack
2. Sanic
3. Mega Man
4. Pac-Man

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
I'd be pretty hyped for a demo even if it's the pre-April build we got for E3.

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team

Found this on /v/.
I don't know where to start other than DK looks like one of the Pillar Men. Can't really say which one resembles DK more.

EDIT: I was right, it was JoJo's

Last edited:

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
DID SOMEONE SAY FRANCE HYPE!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry Nigeria but I have 49% of my morality betting on your opponent winning the cup.

And it's
Joseph Joestar (Little Mac)
WAMU, doing his hurricane attack thingy (DK)
Caesar (frog man thing)
and Little Mac's coach is Lisa Lisa... which I'm pretty annoyed at. plz.
1358658384812.png

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Said every Smash Fan Ever. With good reason, of course!

Though I guess a Smash demo would have a use limit because that's just how Nintendo rolls, eh? Only 2 or 3 demos were unlimited.
Well, if it's possible to have unlimited uses in a demo.
Then why wouldn't you use that on one of the most hyped Nintendo games?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom