• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
TGS would hardly break a sweat breaking you.

You might find a more equal opponent in @ Rocket Raccoon Rocket Raccoon .
...If you're trying to say she's strong, that's really an inadequate choice for comparison, don'cha think? ¦D;

I am both those things. But to answer your question, I'm not posting "in-character" or anything like that, I'm just trying to communicate my reality. :3
I know you're not posting "in-character". It was a joke. ¦D

The whole thing of "wanting to punch you" for that was a part of said joke. XD

Last edited:

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I like how the US/Americans still emphatically refer to the British Royal Family as their own (or perhaps its one of those 'ignorance' things where no other countries still have monarchies?)

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
@Hotfeet444 actually beat you to the Fox with boobs avi.

See above.
Can't you keep your sig consistent and not change it every 20 pages? Seriously. It's missing a significant amount of salt and shoulderpads, now. D:

mimgrim

Smash Hero
I like how the US/Americans still emphatically refer to the British Royal Family as their own (or perhaps its one of those 'ignorance' things where no other countries still have monarchies?)
That's news to me. I never heard someone refer to the British Royal Family as their own, and I live in America lol.

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
...If you're trying to say she's strong, that's really an inadequate choice for comparison, don'cha think? ¦D;
I'm saying that before you play in the big leagues, you gotta first cut your teeth on more realistic contenders.

Like Vegito. And maybe Chreest, if you play it smart.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I'm a guy.
...I didn't say you weren't.

Vegito, go to sleep. ¦D

I'm saying that before you play in the big leagues, you gotta first cut your teeth on more realistic contenders.

You've already killed and buried the joke by attempting to explain it several times, thus it is now void.

Whoops~ <3

SO, HOW BOUT DOES POPPANTS, GUYS? =D

Oh and that gold beetle thing from Pikmin.

Last edited:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest

Just because Mr.VG isn't around to tease doesn't mean you can go around saying I'm on Kusanagi's level.

Last edited:

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
That's news to me. I never heard someone refer to the British Royal Family as their own, and I live in America lol.
Emphatically wasn't the right word I suppose. Basically instead of saying Queen of England/etc, they/you say "The Queen", like we do (we being vastly superior Commonwealth master race: Australia, Canada, India and the UK [amongst others] with the God designated representative Her Majesty, The Queen of the Commonwealth and all of it's dominions and the United Kingdom, something something).

On a gossip/news level, the US tabloids are a lot more saturated with English Royal Family drama than its own subjects. You guys often seem to care more about Prince Harry doing his Roman God impersonation.
We care a lot more about the house of Orange taking Aussie brides, Spain's former King shooting and killing Elephants and Central Asian kings renaming the days of the week after themselves, oh and the king of Thailand being BAMF (in a place with so much sectarian division, to have a single person everyone loves and worships is insaneeeeeee). Also Brunnai's royal family building the largest palace in the world and using their money and legal immunity to sneak in beautiful woman/models to sexually assault and then ship them out of the country without a peep.

Last edited:

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
And Miiverse has officially erupted into "WHY NO CHARACTER REVEAL TODAY SAKURAI YOU WASTED MY TIME AND I HATE YOU".

Why did I even bother? It's always the same.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Emphatically wasn't the right word I suppose. Basically instead of saying Queen of England/etc, they say "The Queen", like we do (we being vastly superior Commonwealth master race: Australia, Canada, India and the UK [amongst others] with the God designated representative Her Majesty, The Queen of the Commonwealth and all of it's dominions and the United Kingdom, something something).

On a gossip/news level, the US tabloids are a lot more saturated with English Royal Family drama than its own subjects. You guys often seem to care more about Prince Harry doing his Roman God impersonation.
I remember when the royal wedding was going on.
My god, every American TV show was talking about it.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Today's second picture contains an enemy that wasn't in the 3DS demo. Yes.
But everyone is still calling it filler.
If Ridley was revealed to be a Smash Run enemy everyone would call it filler.
There's some real prejudice against Smash Run enemies.

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
So who am I able to beat up? :D
Why would you want to beat up anyone? D8

I love how almost every time I come to the Social thread at night, Vegito is being used as a scapegoat.
I started that.

One of my finer moments, I have to say.

Just because Mr.VG isn't around to tease doesn't mean you can go around saying I'm on Kusanagi's level.
If you're not on his level, then prove it.

*tosses assortment of weapons on the floor between Chreest and Wave*

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Fossil fighters lists the Mammoth as a small creature "Because there are giants like the sauropods"

BUT

The mammoth stood up as high as some of the sauropods, if you exclude the neck

AND WAS TALLER THAN THE T-REX in normal pose (If the T-Rex was just chillin' standing upright it would be taller)

And yet T-Rex is a "Large" creature in fossil fighters

Maybe it's because weight? But it isn't as small as they make it out to be

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom