• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
Well, if it's possible to have unlimited uses in a demo.
Then why wouldn't you use that on one of the most hyped Nintendo games?
Because they want our money and I have no problem with them wanting our money. Limited uses means that they want you to buy it if you like it, not play the demo forever.

Smash needs to sell, hands down, to help Nintendo this generation on both platforms. MK8 did some service, now it's Smash's turn.

A friend of mine just sent me these leaked images.-img-Not getting too excited or anything, but I just thought I'd share it just in case.
Not these again. Old news, time and time again.
Also, quite large images. Can you put them in a spoiler, perhaps?

Last edited:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Who else thinks it would be amazing if Captain Falcon was revealed on Friday, July 4th? I doubt that would actually happen.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Because they want our money and I have no problem with them wanting our money. Limited uses means that they want you to buy it if you like it, not play the demo forever.

Smash needs to sell, hands down, to help Nintendo this generation on both platforms. MK8 did some service, now it's Smash's turn.
Well, one could also say that it's not the full game.
Sure, it's Smash, but compared to the actual game (which has things like online, Palutena, etc.), there's still a reason to get it.

FlappyFalco

Smesh Ace
NNID
HyperToxBox64
3DS FC
3866-8228-7394
Switch FC
SW-5551-9470-0820
French people are cannibals. Sorry, I just had to say that.

Nigeria4Smash

1.puk mun
2.merga mun
3.snac
4.sanic

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
A friend of mine just sent me these leaked images.View attachment 17298Not getting too excited or anything, but I just thought I'd share it just in case.
What a coincidence! My friend sent me leak as well.

Not getting too excited or anything, but I just thought I'd share it just in case as well. HYPE!

Last edited:

FlappyFalco

Smesh Ace
NNID
HyperToxBox64
3DS FC
3866-8228-7394
Switch FC
SW-5551-9470-0820
No, Ness is a strong, patriotic American boi and Falco is a bird (falcon-pheasant hybrid but whatever).

'MURICA

Last edited:

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
Isn't Captain Falcon, like, the ideal character for Americans? Zealously heroic? Portrayal as a macho man? Golden eagle crest emblazoned on his superhero-like helmet? Red, white, and blue paintjob on his Blue Falcon?

I mean, even people outside the Smash fandom venerate the FALCAWN PAUNCH!

Last edited:

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
Isn't Captain Falcon, like, the ideal character for Americans? Zealously heroic? Portrayal as a macho man? Golden eagle crest emblazoned on his superhero-like helmet? Red, white, and blue paintjob on his Blue Falcon?

I mean, even people outside the Smash fandom venerate the FALCAWN PAUNCH!
If he were a true ideal character for Americans he would've used his gun.

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223

Found this on /v/.
Best. alt. ever. K. Rool would **** his nonexistent pants if he saw DK like that. xD

What a coincidence! My friend sent me leak as well.

Not getting too excited or anything, but I just thought I'd share it just in case as well. HYPE!
Product Placement in Smash confirmed.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

FlappyFalco

Smesh Ace
NNID
HyperToxBox64
3DS FC
3866-8228-7394
Switch FC
SW-5551-9470-0820
France won, but guess what,

They're still cannibals

:p

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Gee, Lucario with Goku's clothes. Like I haven't seen that one before... :smirk:

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I'm replying significantly late because my internet was out recently and being on this site on my phone makes the poor thing overheat and burn my hand.
Browsing this site on a phone is horrible. I agree.

As a consequence of overheating, it drains the battery in an instant. That is one of the drawbacks of the Xenforo software... >_>

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Browsing this site on a phone is horrible. I agree.

As a consequence of overheating, it drains the battery in an instant. That is one of the drawbacks of the Xenforo software... >_>
You know my pain, then.
I feel like the site + my phones existing issues (Motorola Razr M, refurbished, about a year since I first got it, starts to overheat easily anyway) is not a good combination. It's really hard to call people when your phone is hot enough to actually burn people.

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
We're really close to release date, do you think that's pretty much it for announcements or that Sakurai will escalate veteran reveals more and more all the way through September 13th?

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
We're really close to release date, do you think that's pretty much it for announcements or that Sakurai will escalate veteran reveals more and more all the way through September 13th?
I've been hearing about another Nintendo Direct (not a Smash Direct, mind you). We usually get a newcomer reveal in those, right? So I'm expecting at least that reveal.

Other than that, I'm pretty satisfied anyway. The roster as it is makes me really happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom