• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
Does anyone know how much involvement HAL Laboratory had in making Brawl? I checked out their website, but Brawl isn't listed under their works like Melee and 64 are. I had heard that they didn't have much involvement with Brawl, so I guess that confirms it. I imagine it'll be the same for Smash 4.

I wonder if it was their choice not to work on the recent Smash games. I mean, it's obvious that they care about the series, what with all of the references to Smash and other Nintendo franchises in Kirby. Why then isn't HAL working with Sora and Bamco? Too much hassle with three different companies in the mix?
Because Sakurai.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Haikyu!! (Cover, Lead Color)
One Piece
Assassination Classroom
Toriko
Kuroko no Basket
Naruto
Eikyu Fumetsu Devil Point (Center color, oneshot by author of Sket Dance)
Saiki Kusuo no PSInan
World Trigger
Stealth Symphony
Tokyo Wonder Boys
Shokugeki no Soma (Center color)
Isobe Isobee Monogatari
Gintama
Bleach
iShojo
Illegal Rare
Soul Catcher(s)
Nisekoi
Kochikame
Iron Knight (End)

Issue 19:
Cover - Haikyu!!
Lead color - Naruto
Center Color - Saiki Kusuo no PSInan, Haikyu!! (31 pages)
Oneshot - Nemuri Netaro Arawaru!! (Author of Reborn!, center color, 54 pages)

Bleach is going to survive longer than I though is half of the new series from February are ranking bad in Weekly Shonen Jump and Nisekoi is doing worse than ever. I was right all along about the World Cup hype making Tokyo Wonder Boys popular.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
So, how 'bout that weather?

For me it's getting slightly better.
At least it's getting warmer.
And no snow, thank God.

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Every time I see about GBA VC on Wii U, I remember how illogical that decision was. They should have put them on the 3DS while the Wii U would get GCN games. Actually, I'd be more tempted on buying a Wii U if it had GCN games.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Damn...Taro's manga art....it's so freaking ugly.
Admit it.
You mained Taro first day.
Don't deny it.

Every time I see about GBA VC on Wii U, I remember how illogical that decision was. They should have put them on the 3DS while the Wii U would get GCN games. Actually, I'd be more tempted on buying a Wii U if it had GCN games.
I find it funny.
They get GBA, GC, and DS games.
And we still haven't gotten to purchasable GBA games.

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
I find it funny.
They get GBA, GC, and DS games.
And we still haven't gotten to purchasable GBA games.
I guess they still want to make the ambassadors, like myself, feel like the high class of 3DS? Because honestly at this point I don't care, I really just wish they made them public. Because they need to make some GBA games wireless multiplayer. Because the GBA had wireless with the adapter.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

O'kaz A1

Smash Journeyman
That makes me wonder, will Nintendo put GCN games at the Wii U eShop?

They should, I guess...

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
We should already have Super Mario Sunshine, Sonic Adventure 2, StarFox Adventures, and Melee on Wii U Virtual console. Idk what could be taking them so long. Perhaps they're waiting until the next Nintendo Direct to announce GameCube games in Wii U Virtual Console?

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
That makes me wonder, will Nintendo put GCN games at the Wii U eShop?

They should, I guess...
It's the thing I'm waiting for. Once I get confirmation, I'll buy it.
Still keeping my Wind Waker, SMS, and Melee though.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I guess they still want to make the ambassadors, like myself, feel like the high class of 3DS? Because honestly at this point I don't care, I really just wish they made them public. Because they need to make some GBA games wireless multiplayer. Because the GBA had wireless with the adapter.
Look, I just want to play the darn games.
And yet instead they just push us away for the Wii U instead!
Now I don't mind if they want to give the Wii U a little push.
But this has gotten ridiculous.

At least give us some N64 games!
Heck, I'd settle for SNES games.

At least something so we don't feel neglected!

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
*Insert Ganon's "It's buuuuurrrnnnsss!" video here*
I found pages and foud a little girl getting sliced in half in his manga.
Admit it.
You mained Taro first day.
Don't deny it.
if by main you mean i didn't bother unlocking him till last. And by first day you mean he was the first punching bag i used when practicing. Then yes. i mained him by murdering him horribly like abomination he is.

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
I won't likely be playing J-Stars all too much.
Chronophantasma just came out in America.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
if by main you mean i didn't bother unlocking him till last. And by first day you mean he was the first punching bag i used when practicing. Then yes. i mained him by murdering him horribly like abomination he is.
You know what I think?
I think you really like him, you just refuse to admit it.

O'kaz A1

Smash Journeyman
We should already have Super Mario Sunshine, Sonic Adventure 2, StarFox Adventures, and Melee on Wii U Virtual console. Idk what could be taking them so long. Perhaps they're waiting until the next Nintendo Direct to announce GameCube games in Wii U Virtual Console?
If GCN games are going to be available at the eShop, I hope it could be 60 fps or atleast something special.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
At this rate the only way I'm going to get to play FE 7 is if I drop like 40 or 50 bucks on Amazon to get the original GBA game.

Look Nintendo. I don't care about any other game. Just bring FE7 to 3DS virtual console pl0x. >_>

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
Hopefully it isn't Daughter (the girl wearing the fur outfit) because Tv Tropes did describe her as the "Meg Griffin" of the series.
So the girl who is abused and never killed? I'm not sure since she was wearing a kimono. It could've been her wearing something different.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
If GCN games are going to be available at the eShop, I hope it could be 60 fps or atleast something special.
This. I just want to be able to play Super Mario Sunshine again. I don't care what the haters say, it's the best 3D Mario platformer before Nintendo gave in to the HD fad.

O'kaz A1

Smash Journeyman
This. I just want to be able to play Super Mario Sunshine again. I don't care what the haters say, it's the best 3D Mario platformer before Nintendo gave in to the HD fad.
Because of the open-world?

That's what I love the most of Sunshine.

They also have to make a new open-world Mario sometime, right?

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Because of the open-world?

That's what I love the most of Sunshine.

They also have to make a new open-world Mario sometime, right?
Well, at least it's something to look forward to IF Nintendo agrees to not do another Super Mario Galaxy. I love Galaxy as much as most Mario fans, but Nintendo really need to go back to its 3D Mario roots sooner or later.

Exactly.
You don't. That's the point.
It would explain why you bash Taro so much.
Because there's this hatred for him you have. You love to hate him.
If there is any Weekly Shonen Jump manga I hate, it's definitely Koisuru Edison. I mean that **** was as bad as Uncle Grandpa and the female protagonist was even more annoying than Lala and Kiruko combined.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
If there is any Weekly Shonen Jump manga I hate, it's definitely Koisuru Edison. I mean that **** was as bad as Uncle Grandpa and the female protagonist was even more annoying than Lala and Kiruko combined.
...Go on...

Again. Why would i love to hate him if i legitimately don't like him? My question went over your head.
No, I got the message just fine.
And I responded accordingly.

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team

Very interesting...
This looks either like it will be great or turn into a horrific fanfiction gone wrong. One or the other.
Where's your sword, Sanic? And why do you have a hat?

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
Where did you find this? Just curious because it looks fake
It's not fake. It's official DLC that Nintendo announced/hinted at when the Yoshi DLC was released.

Last edited:

CombatScouter

Smash Apprentice
The 3DS is apparently incapable of emulating GBA games well.

With the ambassador games, the 3DS plays them through the DS mode's GBA mode, which means it can't access any 3DS features.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom