• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zwzchow

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Zwzchow8
3DS FC
1805-3193-2658
Also it's worthy to note that Meta Knight's banner has been removed
I think we will get one final reveal (newcomer/vet) before Japanese release.

Last edited:

Glaze_

Smash Cadet
NNID
ItsGlaze
3DS FC
2595-1893-0903
I think Impa would be most likely, probably semi-clone or clone of Sheik.
Tetra seems most likely as she is the most popular Zelda character in Japan I believe. Plus, she was planned for Brawl so...
Tetra confirmed!

D

Deleted member

Say hello to ZELDA NEWCOMER. You know how that guy can take over for TOON LINK in SPIRIT TRACKS? Well...

Brace yourself

for

FABULOUS! or another zelda newcomer i guess
Fabulous is disconfirmed though.

is it wrong that I don't want a Zelda newcomer because of the trophy quiz straw grasp and Tingle being an Assist Trophy again?

BindingBlade

Smash Lord
Fabulous is disconfirmed though.

is it wrong that I don't want a Zelda newcomer because of the trophy quiz straw grasp and Tingle being an Assist Trophy again?
No, it's not. Especially since it fits really well into the leaked CSS (if a clone, of course. The newcomers left for Zelda leave few options as far as original characters go).

Edit - Sorry, I read "I don't want" as "I think there's"

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I love how people are like "if you add X character and Y character, you can fit Ridley on the leaked CSS!!!!!!!!!11!!!!" Isn't it common knowledge that they don't add characters to fill up a character select screen, and that the characters are chosen long before a CSS is even drafted?

Last edited by a moderator:

Backgammon

Click clack.
NNID
BluePapaya
I love how people are like "if you add X character and Y character, you can fit Ridley on the leaked CSS!!!!!!!!!11!!!!" Isn't it common knowledge that they don't add characters to fill up a character select screen, and that the characters are chosen long before a CSS is even drafted?
People grasp at straws, remember. This is why I don't like speculation, it brings out the worst in everyone, not to mention the sheer stupidity of some arguments, which I'm fed up of seeing.

D

Deleted member

People grasp at straws, remember. This is why I don't like speculation, it brings out the worst in everyone, not to mention the sheer stupidity of some arguments, which I'm fed up of seeing.
We can do this. We only have 21 days left of this crap.

FlappyFalco

Smesh Ace
NNID
HyperToxBox64
3DS FC
3866-8228-7394
Switch FC
SW-5551-9470-0820
Well, I was browsing Know Your Meme's Smash gallery and got myself a new avatar and sig. Pretty manly, if I do say so myself. :smirk:

Tetra seems most likely as she is the most popular Zelda character in Japan I believe. Plus, she was planned for Brawl so...
Tetra confirmed!
Naw, I only thought Tetra had a chance if she was a transformation for Toon Zelda, but now that transformations are gone, I don't think either of them stand a chance. I don't think we're getting a new Zelda character this time around, Ganon's Minion was the most likely choice, with Ghirahim as the default. It would explain why Toon Link got in, he couldn't be replaced (or it could just be Sakurai's idea that "the younger Link is the true Link"). Either way, he's my main in Brawl, so I'm certainly not complaining.

If we ignore the leak, Shulk, Ridley and Mewtwo are really the only ones I'd put money on. At this stage, I don't really care about newcomers, veterans are all that matter to me.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Ohey, I'm no longer premium. Operation Name Change was a success.

At this stage, I don't really care about newcomers, veterans are all that matter to me.
I feel the same way. I'd like Shulk, but I wouldn't lose any sleep if he wasn't in. I'm far more worried about veterans.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Ah, music update? Thats good. Wish the songs they put on the site had the longer versions and not fade out halfway through. ^^;

Still, some amazing composers are here so I expect many great things. <3

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
Oh, so the ace attorney composer is composing for smash...

PHOENIX CONFIRMED

I do hope there's ace attorney music though.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Can people stop assuming the composers mean anything regarding characters? >_>

They are MUSIC COMPOSERS. Some of them also work outside of video games.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Hey guys. How are you guys doing?
*sees @MorbidAltruism on the floor and everyone performing a satanistic ritual to Ganondorf.*
*shrugs*
*joins in*
All hail Lord Ganondorf!

Backgammon

Click clack.
NNID
BluePapaya

How dare they mess with our speculation by earning a living, geez.

Wait. A lot of these composers know their way around classic music.
A lot of classical music buffs learn Fur Elise as one of their first pieces.

Beethoven confirmed for Smash 4.

See guys, I can speculate too.

TewnLeenk

Can pick up a boulder with relative ease
BRoomer
That's a pretty impressive resume of composers for this game. And that's just the 3DS version!

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681

This also happened during pre-Brawl era. I know, I was part of that group. Seven years ago when I was a Nintendo-dense 15-year old. Seven years ago...

TewnLeenk

Can pick up a boulder with relative ease
BRoomer
I know right! I am so excited to hear more of Yoko's music! I can't wait to hear that music!
Same! Also, that Spirit Tracks tune on the website is so damn catchy. Way better than the original.

D

Deleted member

How dare they mess with our speculation by earning a living, geez.

Wait. A lot of these composers know their way around classic music.
A lot of classical music buffs learn Fur Elise as one of their first pieces.

Beethoven confirmed for Smash 4.

See guys, I can speculate too.
Beethoven was deaf.

Smash 3DS has different screens for each player.

Deafness gimmick confirmed for Smash 3DS where all sound stops playing on your screen.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Same! Also, that Spirit Tracks tune on the website is so damn catchy. Way better than the original.
I liked the original a lot, but the remix is missing one essential thing. The train going on the tracks keeping the beat, it was such a clever idea, and it was implemented beautifully, and it made it a lot more catchy. I hope it ends up in the stage even if it isn't in the music.

FlappyFalco

Smesh Ace
NNID
HyperToxBox64
3DS FC
3866-8228-7394
Switch FC
SW-5551-9470-0820
That's a pretty impressive resume of composers for this game. And that's just the 3DS version!
Play in Sleep Mode is the best thing ever. Reminds of Super Mario 64 DS (I believe it was also in NSMB1). When you closed the system, Mario would say "Bye, bye!" and when you opened it again "It's a me, Mario!" Such nostalgia... :crying:

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Play in Sleep Mode is the best thing ever. Reminds of Super Mario 64 DS (I believe it was also in NSMB1). When you closed the system, Mario would say "Bye, bye!" and when you opened it again "It's a me, Mario!" Such nostalgia... :crying:
3DS with Smash 3DS in > iPod

Lozjam

Smash Champion
I am playing Brawl with computers! Yay.......................... Nobody ever wants to play Brawl with me because I always beat them........ Yay......

Lozjam

Smash Champion
I know that feel. :(
NO ONE ON AN ENTIRE CONTINENT WANTS TO PLAY WITH ME :(
I want to play with you :). Come Smash 4 we will play together, I promise.
Edit: I also need to play with high level players to get ready for Smash 4 tournaments as well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom