• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Uhh, I'm pretty sure 99.5% of the people who will see this post don't drink.
I don't drink either. I tried to play the Dub!Madoka drinking game with Root Beer once. Quit at Episode 2 because I started to get a stomach ache.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I went to MarioKartWii.com, but it wasn't great. I think SmashBoards is a much better site.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
YouTube
Smashboards
GameFAQs (Sure the communities are awful, but for what it's worth the guides aren't too terrible).
Cracked
Xkcd
TVTropes
ThatGuyWithTheGlasses

D

Deleted member

Amazon
Brawl Custom Music
Brawl in the Family
Brawl Vault
BrickLink
Cracked
eBay
My eMail
SmashBoards
ThatGuyWithTheGlasses
TV Tropes
Wikipedia
YouTube

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
My best websites?

YouTube
Smashboards
Tv Tropes (Dem childhood feels)
Tumblr
Twitter
Facebook
Pixiv
Gogoanime (Best anime streaming site ever!)
Mangahelpers (Gotta see dem TOC rankings every Wednesday for some tears and feels)
Wikipedia
eBay
Gamestop.com
Capcom Unity (Or shall I say "Crapcom Punity")

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I didn't know that a Pimp Named Slickback had his own customized car. But here it is. Gotta say, the most surprising thing about this car, is the it doesn't have any decked out rims.

Backgammon

Click clack.
NNID
BluePapaya
So guys, I need some feedback.

I'm gonna be starting up a Smash 3DS channel where I record comp gameplay and upload it, exclusively for Smash 3DS.

Spent the last hour and a bit designing the thumbnails and this is what I have so far.

Soul.

Did anyone watch this?
Brawl with 5 stock... that thing is never going to end. This is an online match, too.

I'm gonna be starting up a Smash 3DS channel where I record comp gameplay and upload it, exclusively for Smash 3DS.
Spent the last hour and a bit designing the thumbnails and this is what I have so far.
That looks good! I guess you can add a bit more effects on it, but it looks fine this way.

D

Deleted member

@ Backgammon Backgammon I could give you the Smash 4 font to match the game's stuff. But it actually looks nice!

Anyways, did you guys ever go to MarioKartWii.com? If so, what are your thoughts on that site?

Morbi

Scavenger
Did anyone watch this?
Brawl with 5 stock... that thing is never going to end. This is an online match, too.

That looks good! I guess you can add a bit more effects on it, but it looks fine this way.
Almost as slow as Smash 64...

I didn't know that a Pimp Named Slickback had his own customized car. But here it is. Gotta say, the most surprising thing about this car, is the it doesn't have any decked out rims.

The car is the pimp. Not the driver.

Backgammon

Click clack.
NNID
BluePapaya
Thanks! It's gotta be relatively simple, because it's literally just a thumbnail. Won't be seen for long, but it's gotta garner attention. Hang on, I'll try and get an image of the size it'll be on YouTube.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
To this time of day, I still find it hilarious that Brash the ****ing Bear was in the Rate Your Chances thread on Smashboards with scores like 100% troll and 0% true ratings. He's just a minor character that appears in the worst of the Donkey Kong Country 3 trilogy and he's not even that popular despite what BKupa666 says. Unless he has some rather disturbing obsession with the character. *shudders*

But the best part, Groose said that he won't be counting any scores for the character at all because of too many troll posts. Now that is freaking hilarious. :laugh:

D

Deleted member

@ Backgammon Backgammon Here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/58d2alherxt5ddr/DFHeiE.ttc

In order to make it like Smash 4's font, you have to make the text white, then make one layer copy and make the color black, and move it once to the bottom right (tl;dr: pressing Right and Down once) and copy that black layer twice. Then do the same process for those two layer copies. Merge all the 4 layers, and then make a stroke surrounding the text at 3 px. I suck at explaning.

Encyclopedia Dramatica is such a boring site to sign up for, in my opinion.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
I asked this question before, but what are your favorite websites? lol
Smashboards, Brawl Vault, Reddit, MMO-Champion, ThatGuyWithTheGlasses, Cinemassacre, Brawl in the Family, Buttersafe, Ultimate-Guitar, PirateBay.

To this time of day, I still find it hilarious that Brash the ****ing Bear was in the Rate Your Chances thread on Smashboards with scores like 100% troll and 0% true ratings. He's just a minor character that appears in the worst of the Donkey Kong Country 3 trilogy and he's not even that popular despite what BKupa666 says. Unless he has some rather disturbing obsession with the character. *shudders*

But the best part, Groose said that he won't be counting any scores for the character at all because of too many troll posts. Now that is freaking hilarious. :laugh:
BKupa isn't serious about Brash, he's just using him as an example to punk people's reasonings for saying certain characters are "shoe-ins." It's all a long running gag :p

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Just got back from the Gabriel Ingleias: The Fluffy Movie. As expect his stand-up was hilarious but what happened on the final parts was absolutely NOTHING I would expect from any stand-up comedy in my life. Definitely a major eye opener.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
BKupa isn't serious about Brash, he's just using him as an example to punk people's reasonings for saying certain characters are "shoe-ins." It's all a long running gag :p
I knew that, though I was surprised that he was even in the Rate Your Chances thread. And to believe that Scoliosis's Mayonnaise jokes were hilarious. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if EVERY mod had their own reoccurring gags. :troll:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
@ Backgammon Backgammon Here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/58d2alherxt5ddr/DFHeiE.ttc

In order to make it like Smash 4's font, you have to make the text white, then make one layer copy and make the color black, and move it once to the bottom right (tl;dr: pressing Right and Down once) and copy that black layer twice. Merge all the 4 layers, and then make a stroke surrounding the text at 3 px. I suck at explaning.

Encyclopedia Dramatica is such a boring site to sign up for, in my opinion.
Wow, I surely will be making use of this. I thought I found a font that was similar, but this is better. Thanks a ton!

D

Deleted member

@ ChikoLad ChikoLad The best thing about the font is this.

It's the same font used in the ''for Nintendo 3DS'' and ''for Wii U'' parts found on the SSB4 logo. I just had to scale them down accordingly.

Zwzchow

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Zwzchow8
3DS FC
1805-3193-2658
Does anyone know how to resize a gif
apparently my signature is too big
EDIT: never mind

Last edited:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215

Looks good so far. If you don't mind me asking, why Little Mac and Zelda?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom