• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Neil deGrasse Tyson said that anti-GMO people are just ignorant of science and scared of change. But a bit more elegantly

LOL

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
If Kabuto's little sister turns out to be a worm I'm going to be mad at myself for watching Decade first

Decade ruined the surprise that Faiz in 555 was an Ophnoch

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
UNPOPULAR OPINION TIME

I thought The Last of Us was an alright game at best. Like 7-8 / 10. Don't know where all the "omg best game eveerrrrr totally a perfect masterpieceeee" praise is coming from.
I would guess because people like the movie aspect of it. Personally, I don't care too much for a game having a deep story. I'm not against it, but it's hardly my top priority for what I'm looking for in a game.

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
Baby Armadillos are so CUTE.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
I never knew so many people hated Rayman, that's kind of depressing.

Probably only played the Rabbids games.

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223

People hate Rayman?

Well, I know people who dislike the Rabbids ( I'm one of them), but that's disappointing to hear.

D

Deleted member

People hate Rayman?

Well, I know people who dislike the Rabbids ( I'm one of them), but that's disappointing to hear.
I have mixed reactions regarding the Rabbids series. At first, I thought the first Rayman Raving Rabbids was an adventure game, but it actually is a party game. I prefer the standard Rayman series, but completing Rayman 1 is such a pain.

People can dislike someone like Justin Bieber or Angelina Jolie (I actually dislike both), but RAYMAN?!

Welp, it's okay if they dislike Rayman. No one is forcing them to play the games.

Last edited by a moderator:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681

I think you can only hate someone that has done something horrible to you or someone close to you.
Disliking a video game character, sure, but hating them is just odd.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
I like Rayman, and before I found out there was more to Rayman than the Rabbids (my first Rayman experience was Raving Rabbids 2 on the Wii, fun game for what it was), I liked the Rabbids quite a bit as well.

I still like the Rabbids a little, but not as much as I did back then.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
You can tell it's a 3 banded armadillo, other than the fact it has 3 bands, by the fact it can roll into a ball

Soul.

I don't hate Rayman, but eh.
The only question is: Is he actually in Smash 4?
If he is, Rayman supporters rejoice, other players are waiting 43 more days for the competitiveness to begin, and speculation will have more debates and stuff.

Nielicus

Smash Lord
I don't hate Rayman, but eh.
The only question is: Is he actually in Smash 4?
If he is, Rayman supporters rejoice, other players are waiting 43 more days for the competitiveness to begin, and speculation will have more debates and stuff.
Sorry bob but he's really not, there's no way they'd reveal his trophy before revealing him as a character

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Sorry bob but he's really not, there's no way they'd reveal his trophy before revealing him as a character
Hello Sakurai, can you tell me the rest of the roster then?
Fixed, and yeah, it really is. But if he becomes playable, who cares? ;)
Hate*

There are characters I don't care for, but I wouldn't "use them as a punching bag."

True though, I don't care about them. I'll just give them a good knock around with Rayman. :troll:

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
There is one big thing REALLY stopping me from supporting Rayman

D

Deleted member

If Rayman's in, you can have a 4 way "man" Free for All!!

Mario (Jumpman)
Mega Man
Pac-man
Rayman

Soul.

Lol, that's why these debates are for. I'm really not into character speculation, so...
If I were to speculate, it would only be for competitiveness. I understand what you're saying, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom