• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

My favorite type is water, my favorite pokemon is Blastoise, tied with Mewtwo and fat Pikachu. Least favorite type is bug.
Fat Pikachu and Fat Pichu (yes he changed too!) are da bes.

You guys are all rudenheimers! Showing no love for the blue anubis!

The rudeness is off the charts tonight!
I used him in an official tournament before and he helped me win a match!

Mr Snakey

Odango bazooka!
NNID
perlacambara1996
Fat Pikachu and Fat Pichu (yes he changed too!) are da bes.

I used him in an official tournament before and he helped me win a match!
Aww, I wish I can attend tournaments. Nothing like that happens where I live. Only once there was this friendlies tournament in a library near me. It was a brawl tournament where I won as olimar. Smash 4 was out at the time, and it's a shame they didn't use smash 4.

D

Deleted member

Aww, I wish I can attend tournaments. Nothing like that happens where I live. Only once there was this friendlies tournament in a library near me. It was a brawl tournament where I won as olimar. Smash 4 was out at the time, and it's a shame they didn't use smash 4.
That's cool that you actually won. I haven't won a tournament before.

Yeah, I had to travel to get to the tournament myself. Playing in tourneys definitely requires some travel depending on where you live, but it's definitely worth the travel. The people there were actually pretty nice. I hear Pokemon tourneys tend to have a really nice community associated with them.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
ive only been apart of one tournament, and it wasnt smash nor did i win lol
i got 3rd place though out of 50 or so people.

Mr Snakey

Odango bazooka!
NNID
perlacambara1996
That's cool that you actually won. I haven't won a tournament before.

Yeah, I had to travel to get to the tournament myself. Playing in tourneys definitely requires some travel depending on where you live, but it's definitely worth the travel. The people there were actually pretty nice. I hear Pokemon tourneys tend to have a really nice community associated with them.
The people over at the tournament I played were very nice so I know what you mean. :) The fun part about the tournament I played at is that my sisters were participating too! I'll tell ya, it was very hilarious to watch my little sister compete with much older guys and win! She ended up 2nd place losing to me. my big sister placed third because she fought me a match earlier. The place got very loud and it was a great experience. Something I wish I can do more often. :bluejump:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Ok, I found the best way: simply use the system window bg.

It;s so good that the text doesn't need to be bolded which is actually better for reading :)

Now, I think it's perfect :) I even got the new line I wanted int he slogan :)
This was the background I meant actually. Indeed, it looks perfect. :)

And God, 700 messages since I left? Slow down, lol.

:231:

Last edited:

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
This was the background I meant actually. Indeed, it looks perfect. :)

And God, 700 messages since I left? Slow down, lol.

Just making up for any slow times that were had!

Last edited:

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
guess im going 2 days without sleeping...

geez looking for images on Zerochan is sometimes like looking through heaps of trash and finding that one piece of treasure.

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Thread is moving too fast. Anyway, managed to fall asleep tonight. Apparently it was the hottest night ever for us. That was noticeable, oof.

That moment when you accidentally press Post Reply while still typing and you go change it, but someone has already liked your post.

Last edited:

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Thread is moving too fast. Anyway, managed to fall asleep tonight. Apparently it was the hottest night ever for us. That was noticeable, oof.
yeah, i noticed when you suddenly just dropped silent lol.
i still hold the record thenn:4pacman:

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Ya know what this thread needs? More

Cake!

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I know right. ACs running all day hurts painfully when the electricity bill arrives. :urg:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
'Sup everyone. Not too much happening here as always during those hours.

I changed my mains a bit again. I brought back :4luigi: as a main to have an "enjoyable high tier character". Don't get me wrong, Mario is fun to play, but I feel that'll have more chance winning with Luigi than his older brother. Besides, I still had a good experience with Luigi before, so why not bringing him back. I moved Mario to my secondaries.

So here's my list of mains and secondaries...
  • Mains : :4luigi:/:4dedede:/:4littlemac:
  • Secondaries : :4mario:/:4drmario:/:4miisword:
Yeah, I dropped Gunner to my "fun characters to play casually". Compared to the Swordfighter and Brawler, I had a worse experience with Gunner. I still think he's good, I just don't want to play him competitively anymore. Just for fun and giggles.
I think I should have a fourth secondary, just in case Miis are banned for whatever reason. I'll see what I can do.

Well anyway, what's new here besides nothing ?

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
'Sup everyone. Not too much happening here as always during those hours.

I changed my mains a bit again. I brought back :4luigi: as a main to have an "enjoyable high tier character". Don't get me wrong, Mario is fun to play, but I feel that'll have more chance winning with Luigi than his older brother. Besides, I still had a good experience with Luigi before, so why not bringing him back. I moved Mario to my secondaries.

So here's my list of mains and secondaries...
  • Mains : :4luigi:/:4dedede:/:4littlemac:
  • Secondaries : :4mario:/:4drmario:/:4miisword:
Yeah, I dropped Gunner to my "fun characters to play casually". Compared to the Swordfighter and Brawler, I had a worse experience with Gunner. I still think he's good, I just don't want to play him competitively anymore. Just for fun and giggles.
I think I should have a fourth secondary, just in case Miis are banned for whatever reason. I'll see what I can do.

Well anyway, what's new here besides nothing ?
Whats new is that people love lucario even if they don't say it right away.

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
What if a person doesn't like Pokémon (and Lucario) though? :troll:
You seem to be implying you have something to say!

And it sounds like you want a hurting!

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Run in fear, little Lucario. Your reckoning has arrived.

Oh hi Mr. 4xWeak to icepunch and lower speed than my mega! What are you up to? About to know the true meaning of fear you say?

Good!

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I found so many Toy Story toys that would make my wallet burn...because they're all expensive.

What's new?

D

Deleted member

Gameshark Caterpie with 999 speed and other stats with Hyper Beam, Thunder, Hydro Pump and Fire Blast, tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom