• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul.

I'm not going anywhere lol.
Nah. As soon as someone is a complete **** (i.e. threatens me for having a dissenting opinion) I'm gone. I have enough of a reason to leave; I come back for the social aspect.
Did the dissenting opinion thing happen to you long ago, or...?

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
I actually planned on leaving once permanently...
But the Roy leak brought me back.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I'm not going anywhere lol.

Did the dissenting opinion thing happen to you long ago, or...?
No, but I draw lines where I see fit.
Realistically speaking, I'm only here because I'm bored. If someone, say, tells me to kill myself or something equally stupid because I like "an inferior game" or something, I don't mind dropping this site from my schedule.

Of course, that won't happen anyway so the point is moot. :4pacman:
I was just saying.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
In the year 2100.
Ew, you'll be old.

Speaking of which, I'll just wait for the time where the '80s gamers are now old people who complain about the new Virtual-Reality headsets that allow you to feel like you're in the game and talk about when back in their time where all you had were two buttons and simple games where now you move in infinity directions and everything is plot-driven.

:4pacman: It's gonna happen.

D

Deleted member

Nah. As soon as someone is a complete **** (i.e. threatens me for having a dissenting opinion) I'm gone. I have enough of a reason to leave; I come back for the social aspect.
Don't come back unless you change your avatar back to the Genie with mustache. :troll:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Guys, stop forgetting the holy god of Pokemon! :129:

D

Deleted member

Mr Snakey

Odango bazooka!
NNID
perlacambara1996
I'm not the professor cat, but I remember that show on nickelodeon titled "All That".

Rhyming for fun, yay!

PS: :136: rules.

Probably not the greatest art peace, but I use to like using him in the TCG and think the artwork with the background is pretty cool.

http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/4/47/SeakingJungle46.jpg
Daww, that seaking is adorable! His animation of him using waterfall in pokemon stadium etc is what really makes me fall for him.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Excuse me, but the best pokemon is obviously:

Me!

D

Deleted member

Daww, that seaking is adorable! His animation of him using waterfall in pokemon stadium etc is what really makes me fall for him.
Haha, nice. It's been so long since I played that game, I don't recall how Seaking looked in it but I do remember Surfing Pikachu riding the wave in 3D!

I absolutely love Pokemon Stadium, and in fact, Pokemon Stadium 2 is probably my favorite Pokemon game of all time.

D

Deleted member

Well now that we know everyone's favorite Pokemon, what about their favorite type?

Mine is Grass because I love plants and nature, and green is also my favorite color so that helps.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Well now that we know everyone's favorite Pokemon, what about their favorite type?

Mine is Grass because I love plants and nature, and green is also my favorite color so that helps.
dark, ghost and electric.
if i had to choose i'd pick electric.

oh, my reasons are simple. pikachu and jolteon, plus electricity is used by muh boi killua in HxH so.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
My favourite type is Dark. Favourite pokemon is Tyranitar. Least favourite type is Ice... and with that I'm off to bed.

Mr Snakey

Odango bazooka!
NNID
perlacambara1996
My favorite type is bug. I may not like bugs in real life, but bug pokemon have such awesome designs.

D

Deleted member

My favorite type is bug. I may not like bugs in real life, but bug pokemon have such awesome designs.
I think Caterpie is absolutely adorable and tend to love bug Pokemon, but I literally cannot stand any bug in real life. lol

Shedinja is pretty awesome, too.

Last edited by a moderator:

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
@---'s name is short, sweet and only consists of one keyboard button. You don't need to like it for what it is, but for its convenience. :p

Example. Remember when @ IsmaR IsmaR did that weird thing where she flipped the R? Well I don't have that button on my phone so I'd have to copy paste her name if I was tagging her. And that's just silly. :younglinkmelee:
Maybe it was a sign that you shouldn't be tagging me.

Mr Snakey

Odango bazooka!
NNID
perlacambara1996
I think Caterpie is absolutely adorable and tend to love bug Pokemon, but I literally cannot stand any bug in real life. lol

Shedinja is pretty awesome, too.
Ahh I feel ya, I wont let no bug get next to me! Some of my favorite bug types include metapod, beedrill, ninjask and scolipede.

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
My favorite type is water, my favorite pokemon is Blastoise, tied with Mewtwo and fat Pikachu. Least favorite type is bug.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
You guys are all rudenheimers! Showing no love for the blue anubis!

The rudeness is off the charts tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom