• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strofirko

Smash Master
Oh goody, the Roy on the top has been updated to Smash 4 Roy.

Y͓̝̻̙ͣ̈́̓̈́ͬO̧̜̽ͤ͐͞Ư̜͓̻̰͈̥̥ͦͦ͒ͭͫ̾̑̏̚͡ ̢̠̟̩̟̝͍͊́̔̋͌̑̅̅͞Ď̖̞͙̣͔̥͉̉̍ͤ̅̑̇̌Ǎ҉̝̥̥̺͜R̡̜̪̠̼̣̩̱̪ͬͮͣ͑̃ͫͤ̕͜E̖ͭ̍̍̿ͭ̚ ̘͎͗ͬ̋̄̊͑͑̂͡͝S̪̮͎̑̋͗̌̾̔Ù̴̫̹̫̍̐̎M̵͔͍̞̣̫̎̔͆̽ͪ̊͟M̰̣͖̞̜̻̅͊́͠O̤͖͍̤̒̀̂͜͝N̲͔̘͈̒̕ ̬̭͉͎̘̑ͦ̂̌ͬ͋͌ͮ͊̕͜M̃̊̇͋͋̋͆̉҉̵͈͖̖̝̤̰̱̳Ė҉͇̝̮̖̻̣ ͭ҉̥̫̞̹M̮̖͉̦̤̓͒̎̅͌̑ͮ͐͟͟ͅO̴̡̪̜̻̳̮̬̠͋̅ͮͯͩͤ́R̷̯̝̟͉ͪ̈ͤ̽̏̈́̐͛̀T̳̲͔̽ͅĄ̟̖̮͍͚̌̓̽̆ͮͅL͚̮ͭͭͯ̋ͣͅ?̵̨̻̠̗͇̦̩̳̾̓ͭ̿ͤ̽͗!̶͔̙̺̭͖̬̒̎̒ͭ͑̆ͤͦͅ

I have been banished, and can only set shore for 1 hour every month.

Or maybe that's a different forum, and I actually wasn't supposed to show up there ever again.
We having sum fun with the wiki of our here is your page:
http://smashboards-social.wikia.com/wiki/Kermit_the_Ninja_(is_not_a_Blue_Psychic)

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
Capcom should make Herietage for the Future 2. Eyes of Heaven does nothing for me (though I approve of the inclusion of characters that ware omitted in All Star Battle)

Done

ЩΦЦlD ყΦЦ lΦΦκ ǞƮ Ʈ৸ę Ʈiɱę!
NNID
BrayzBling
3DS FC
0791-4541-3028
@ Done Done
@ Done Done do you want to cause a war for Cyndane!

Hylian gunna keel u. :4charizard:
R.I.P. meh
i was a fablous man, who lived on smashboards.
for it has consumed me.
i wish the Gods of smashBoards, the Mods, Admins, and players,
A FareWell.
Final Words of Brayz

PootisKonga

Smash Ace
Good morning~!! How are you today?
I'm doing well~! Got school in a few hours but it's only the one summer class, and my work schedule today is also short. Right now I'm just catching up on SGB's KH2 Let's Play because I love the series and their Let's Play of the first

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Capcom should make Herietage for the Future 2. Eyes of Heaven does nothing for me (though I approve of the inclusion of characters that ware omitted in All Star Battle)
Won't happen anytime soon since Capcom lost a bunch of licenses if I remember correctly. They lost the rights for JoJo if I remember correctly, just like Marvel.

T

Trick or Treat

I'm doing well~! Got school in a few hours but it's only the one summer class, and my work schedule today is also short. Right now I'm just catching up on SGB's KH2 Let's Play because I love the series and their Let's Play of the first
Ohh, luckyy. I have a long day at work both today and tomorrow. Not that it will be hard or anything, just kind of takes away my whole day. But at least I will be with friends!

I've never watched any KH Let's Plays. But I love the series. I have ever since I was a little girl. As embarassing as this may sound, it has been there with me throughout all the years, even my lowest of lows.

PootisKonga

Smash Ace
I've never watched any KH Let's Plays. But I love the series. I have ever since I was a little girl. As embarassing as this may sound, it has been there with me throughout all the years, even my lowest of lows.
If I can be honest myself, I've only ever played 358/2 days lol. I fell in love while watching an older cousin play the final boss fight in KH2 and I've had an interest in the series since. And don't be embarassed about a game being with you, that's the very point of games, to enjoy them!

T

Trick or Treat

If I can be honest myself, I've only ever played 358/2 days lol. I fell in love while watching an older cousin play the final boss fight in KH2 and I've had an interest in the series since. And don't be embarassed about a game being with you, that's the very point of games, to enjoy them!
I love 358/2 Days!

I started with Chain of Memories, on the GBA. I don't remember what year that was in, but ever since then I fell absolutely in love with the series. And KH has been one of the few things that stayed constant throughout all these years of ups and many downs. It just has a very sentimental part in my life.

And that boss is pretty great.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
I get on the social thread just in time for Kingdom Hearts. Must be me lucky day.
(if the mods don't mind)

I also watched TRON and TRON: Legacy back-to-back last night.
First time actually watching the films in their entirety. Before, I just saw bits and pieces of scenes on YouTube over the years and looked at basic summaries of the plots.

----

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

Same here actually, the rest of the series I had to watch gameplays online and the same will do for KHIII.
I will buy KH3 immediately. And I will buy the most limited special edition they release.

Because the series just has such a special place in my heart.

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
Won't happen anytime soon since Capcom lost a bunch of licenses if I remember correctly. They lost the rights for JoJo if I remember correctly, just like Marvel.
I hope that after Eyes does good enough, whoever holds the licence will outsource to Capcom to make a fighting game I want. I can wait................................................................................................. ;_;

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer

1. Moydow, Today at 3:08 AMReport
    #3LikeReply

2. CyndaneObscured in Oblivion

• Premium

New

Click here to find out if there's a scene in your area.
    Check out Premium for added features and fun.

:starman:Click here for the Freemium Raffle.:starman:

Click here for the Forum Directory.

For online matches try one of the following links:Check out the respective character boards for helpful tips.Character guides can be found here.
    Before you post please check out the Global Rules.
    Keep up to date with the latest news here.
    Light House is for general gaming discussions.
    Check out the Pool Room to talk about Smash, life, sports, or whatever is on your mind.
    Click here to socialize and have fun.

If you need any assistance, don't hesitate to ask one of our friendly staff members. If you have site related questions, you can post them in this thread.

Props: Made by @KMZ || WolfieXVII, @Trieste SP @Cyndane and @Hong

:starman: Name changes :starman: Bigger avatar and signature :starman:
    :starman: Post backgrounds :starman:
    :starman: Enjoy Premium-exclusive forum and giveaways :starman:
    :starman: Support the Smash community and sign up today!
    :starman:

i stalk

1. Moydow, Today at 3:08 AMReport
    #3LikeReply

2. CyndaneObscured in Oblivion

• Premium

New

Click here to find out if there's a scene in your area.
    Check out Premium for added features and fun.

:starman:Click here for the Freemium Raffle.:starman:

Click here for the Forum Directory.

For online matches try one of the following links:Check out the respective character boards for helpful tips.Character guides can be found here.
    Before you post please check out the Global Rules.
    Keep up to date with the latest news here.
    Light House is for general gaming discussions.
    Check out the Pool Room to talk about Smash, life, sports, or whatever is on your mind.
    Click here to socialize and have fun.

If you need any assistance, don't hesitate to ask one of our friendly staff members. If you have site related questions, you can post them in this thread.

Props: Made by @KMZ || WolfieXVII, @Trieste SP @Cyndane and @Hong

:starman: Name changes :starman: Bigger avatar and signature :starman:
    :starman: Post backgrounds :starman:
    :starman: Enjoy Premium-exclusive forum and giveaways :starman:
    :starman: Support the Smash community and sign up today!
    :starman:
what is this and why am I here

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
I hope that after Eyes does good enough, whoever holds the licence will outsource to Capcom to make a fighting game I want. I can wait................................................................................................. ;_;
Well, at the very least, Speedwagon is playable in the next game.
ac7.gif

That's already a 10/10.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
We have a wiki?

I would complain about lacking a page, but as you know I'm not here as often as I should be and my only defining trait is my magical ability to metaphorically stick my foot in my mouth.

And being a worse player than the rest of the thread. :4megaman:

T

Trick or Treat

We have a wiki?

I would complain about lacking a page, but as you know I'm not here as often as I should be and my only defining trait is my magical ability to metaphorically stick my foot in my mouth.

And being a worse player than the rest of the thread. :4megaman:
You do have a page though (:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom