• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
It's almost mesmerizing how Tails just...disappears.

And in case this hasn't been talked about yet, apparently Luma can no longer attack while Rosalina is being grabbed in the Wii U version, and presumably version 1.0.4.
Rosalina getting nerfed?
Yeessss thank you based Sakurai :troll:

Yes, this is BRB's first game. Yes, it's a bad game. Now it's falling appart for some reason I don't know.
Sonic Boom 3DS is as bad as the Wii U Sonic Boom. They tried to make the game good, but maybe they were in a deadline to release it alongside the TV show.
PSASBR is meh. I think Sony said the game was a copy of Smash.
Sony said it was a copy of smash? wut?
Excuse me for a sec...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AYYY LMAAOOOO :grin:

Ahem.... Sony fanboys are full of BS

Last edited:

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
Game & Watch doesn't get a new stage, but gets his two stages from past Smash Bros. games... That is interesting, indeed! And of course, the possibility for past stages that weren't in Brawl. Though Kongo Jungle 64 already opened that door a bit, this reveal kicks the door open.

I wonder what will be the My Music listing for both stages...

I mean, Flat Zone 2 in Brawl and 3DS had Flat Zone 1's theme. Brawl also assigned a remix of Chill from Dr. Mario to it. Said remix I assume to be back (though not necessarily on Flat Zone 2) since there's a new Ver. 2 of the theme on 75 m.

Perhaps, they made some arrangements of G&W Gallery songs for the stages? That would be pretty sweet if it happened.

Two Game & Watch stages and two G&W songs so far... It really makes me wonder about the music for them.

THE DREAM IS ALIIIIIIIIVE

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Sonic Boom took Big Red Button down with it? That's unfortunate, but maybe it was for the better as their current reputation would have killed any more games they would have made.

Soul.

Rosalina getting nerfed?
Yeessss thank you based Sakurai :troll:

Sony said it was a copy of smash? wut?
Excuse me for a sec...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AYYY LMAAOOOO :grin:

Ahem.... Sony fanboys are full of BS
ayyyy lmao
playstatian is boring.
Sonic Boom took Big Red Button down with it? That's unfortunate, but maybe it was for the better as their current reputation would have killed any more games they would have made.
I agree. Nobody would want them to be the next Data Design.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357

THE DREAM IS ALIIIIIIIIVE
Yeah!

G&W Gallery 4 was part of my childhood! Shame I had a defective cartridge that would sometimes delete all the save data, but I still have some memories of it. :p

Seeing some of the songs remixed for the Flat Zones would be great. Perhaps, those remixes would incorporate G&W beeps? That would be a nice touch.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I'll be honest, I don't personally consider PSABR a clone of Smash. The fighting genre as a whole tends to take liberties his peers. Heck, one could call almost every fighting game in existence a Street Fighter clone if you think about it.

@ FalKoopa FalKoopa .
upload_2014-11-15_17-2-31.png

:denzel:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I got trapped in the Shiny Hell again; Im hunting them on Friend Safari to trade them for legends on the GTS.... also I got 2 more Zygardes because.....I don't know why........

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
Yeah!

G&W Gallery 4 was part of my childhood! Shame I had a defective cartridge that would sometimes delete all the save data, but I still have some memories of it. :p

Seeing some of the songs remixed for the Flat Zones would be great. Perhaps, those remixes would incorporate G&W beeps? That would be a nice touch.
I don't think that's a defective cartridge.

I think you get a tip thing that tells you how to save, it's just really awkward to do, and doesn't work half the time.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
I got trapped in the Shiny Hell again; Im hunting them on Friend Safari to trade them for legends on the GTS.... also I got 2 more Zygardes because.....I don't know why........
Shinies will try to steal your soul away!

Soul.

Are you sure those two Zygarde are 6 IV ones? Because the GTS has, for most of its time, had Pokémon with low IVs (5-16).

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I don't think that's a defective cartridge.

I think you get a tip thing that tells you how to save, it's just really awkward to do, and doesn't work half the time.
Naw, I think it was definitely a defective cartridge as it sometimes it would give a weird error when booting up. If I turned off and back on, it would always give the error until I took the cartridge and put it back on. Then, it would boot up the game once again, but with all the save data wiped out. This crap happened to me more than once.

Pretty sure that game had auto-saving.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Shinies will try to steal your soul away!
I̸̭̬̝̦͍͉Ţ̴̤͇͡'̹͈̟̙͕̜͎̬́S̠̮̰͘͡ ̼̠͎̱T̴̪̱͚̪̙̺͍͚Ọ̵̜̞́O̶̥̞̳͘͟ ̧̥͙̰̬̀ͅL̢̤̹̣͉͘A̛̩ͅT̘̰͕͕̠̭E̼͖͡͡

Are you sure those two Zygarde are 6 IV ones? Because the GTS has, for most of its time, had Pokémon with low IVs (5-16).
Most of them have the usual 3 perfect IVs so I just trade them for Legendary Birds/Beasts.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463

This is the only funny thing that came out of this game.

NeonBurrito

Smash Ace
Need a legend? I have all of them. (with the exception of Hoopa + Volcanion) Which one do you need? I'll be happy to give you one.

EDIT: Unless you're looking for IVs. Then I can't help you. Reddit can though.
I do have some 5 IV Diancies though

Last edited:

Soul.

So..um. This happened.

Most of them have the usual 3 perfect IVs so I just trade them for Legendary Birds/Beasts.
I see. You don't have the Legendary Birds and Beasts then. It's okay though.
Maybe it's just to complete the Pokédex?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Need a legend? I have all of them. (with the exception of Hoopa + Volcanion) Which one do you need? I'll be happy to give you one.

EDIT: Unless you're looking for IVs. Then I can't help you. Reddit can though.
I do have some 5 IV Diancies though
Whoa! Really? Im looking for a Rayquaza (I took a weird challenge of collect a full party of those) I can give you a Dream Ball Dialga in exchange.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
That's some DBZ stuff, I can tell you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom