• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

elusiveTranscendent

Smash Lord
NNID
elusiveTranscend
3DS FC
2105-8699-9997
Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan. I just can't seem to do well in tournaments. .-. I got knocked out first round. Against the guy who was streaming the tournament. In front of about 50 people.

Soul.

Well he has been leaked for Project M, so yeah.

What do you guys think of the characters that were leaked in Project M?
Knuckles fights with his muscles, unlike Sonic he doesn't chuckle.
His DA KOs unlike Sonic's. Up Smash is all about Fire Punch.
Lyn is fine. Issac is meh. Sami is..I dunno.

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Well he has been leaked for Project M, so yeah.

What do you guys think of the characters that were leaked in Project M?
I still don't care for Project M.
Knuckles is a clone yet everyone seems hyped about him, wich makes me facepalm more over the hypocrisy the fandom has.
Lyn looks good I think.
Isaac I've always been neutral too.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
This thread has motivated me to do Bodybuilding....
Without skipping leg day...

Last edited:

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935
Club Nintendo -> My account -> My registered games & systems
Typical. I've not registered it. Only things I have are my Wii U, Hyrule Warriors and Smash for promotions lol. That sux man, I'm gonna have a look tomorrow for my 3DS packaging, I'm not optimistic though.:c

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Knuckles fights with his muscles, unlike Sonic he doesn't chuckle.
Except for his Up Taunt~
His Up Taunt is the Laughing from Sonic 3 (Voice Clip included)
His Side Taunt has a Voice Clip but isn't animated (it has Sonic's Animation still)
And his Down Taunt has no Voice Clip and isn't animated as well (same as Sonic's)
His Victory Poses are also unfinished.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan. I just can't seem to do well in tournaments. .-. I got knocked out first round. Against the guy who was streaming the tournament. In front of about 50 people.
Its okay! You get an A for effort. And a cookie!

Soul.

Except for his Up Taunt~
His Up Taunt is the Laughing from Sonic 3 (Voice Clip included)
His Side Taunt has a Voice Clip but isn't animated (it has Sonic's Animation still)
And his Down Taunt has no Voice Clip and isn't animated as well (same as Sonic's)
His Victory Poses are also unfinished.
The character's design in PM is good. Just needs to be different from Sonic. inb4 people complain about the lack of Tails. "But he can work in Smash! Have you seen him in Smash Flash 2?!"

D

Deleted member

The character's design in PM is good. Just needs to be different from Sonic. inb4 people complain about the lack of Tails. "But he can work in Smash! Have you seen him in Smash Flash 2?!"
They should change his down taunt to something else. I don't know about Tails, though; it's like Peach and Rosalina are in Smash Bros. 4 but Daisy isn't in and people complain about it.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Perhaps, they made some arrangements of G&W Gallery songs for the stages? That would be pretty sweet if it happened.
I would love that so much.

Fire and Octopus are a must! Helmet would be great as well as manhole.

They probably would just make a medley though. There is nothing too wrong with that though.

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935
If we're doing Pokemon trades anyone got any shiny or tournament ready Lugias that they don't want? I'll happily take them off your hands:grin:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
He's MUCH different from Sonic, basically being the quote-unquote "Little Mac" of Project M, being Punch-Focused, but with lots more Diversity, such as a Drop Kick Dash Attack (with KO potential apparently) and Knuckles' Signature Glide, which he can turn around while doing it and his fists even hurt foes while he's gliding.
The only stuff he shares with Sonic is the Spindash Down B (which is to be expected) and the Spring Up B (although Knuckles gains barely any height from it, which is another reason I compare him to Mac).

All aboard the Clone Engine Train~

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463

Knuckles is now the mascot of this thread. Deal with it.

Last edited:

Soul.

They should change his down taunt to something else. I don't know about Tails, though; it's like Peach and Rosalina are in Smash Bros. 4 but Daisy isn't in and people complain about it.
The thing about Daisy is....how would they design her? I dunno. They can make her different from Peach, yes, but eh.
Regardless, as hype as Knuckles may seem with his chuckles oh no, I'm still using Pikachu. That is, if I were to play PM. That sideways hat is too good.
He's MUCH different from Sonic, basically being the quote-unquote "Little Mac" of Project M, being Punch-Focused, but with lots more Diversity, such as a Drop Kick Dash Attack (with KO potential apparently) and Knuckles' Signature Glide, which he can turn around while doing it and his fists even hurt foes while he's gliding.
The only stuff he shares with Sonic is the Spindash Down B (which is to be expected) and the Spring Up B (although Knuckles gains barely any height from it, which is another reason I compare him to Mac).

All aboard the Clone Engine Train~
He has a glide. That is to be expected obviously. His USmash is a fire punch. Glide can be followed up with Neutral B it seems.
And he looks to have good throws.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
His USmash is a fire punch.
That is from Sonic Advance 2.
His Side Smash is his Explosion Punch from Sonic Battle, and other moves such as his DAir and (To an Extent) his Neutral B also are from Battle.
The Spring is colored like the Sonic 3&K Yellow Spring.
REFRENCES.
SO.
MUCH.
REFRENCES.
I LOVE IT.
Knuckles is my favorite Sonic Character btw fun facts are fun

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
What if I don't want to deal with it? What if I ignore it instead?
You can't avoid the Knuckles,
Or else you will shuckle,
And get rumble,
With no struggle,
From the Knuckles.

That was bad, wasn't it ?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Can we start asking for Knuckles 4 DLC now? :troll:

@ NeonBurrito NeonBurrito I need to say thanks again, after these crazy GTS days it's good to finally get a Rayquaza, and a Shiny one, so double thanks! If you want Legends (I only have Zygardes now xD but that will change with time.) or 5IVs Pokémon feel free to ask me if you want one.

Soul.

That is from Sonic Advance 2.
His Side Smash is his Explosion Punch from Sonic Battle, and other moves such as his DAir and (To an Extent) his Neutral B also are from Battle.
The Spring is colored like the Sonic 3&K Yellow Spring.
REFRENCES.
SO.
MUCH.
REFRENCES.
I LOVE IT.
Knuckles is my favorite Sonic Character btw fun facts are fun
Good. Sonic Battle, and to a lesser extent, Sonic the Fighters, are the only good Sonic fighting games to think what moves should be used for the characters. Of course, the games they first appeared also count.
Where's the giant rock thing he does in Battle, though?

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Wow, haven't been here all day.
What did I miss?
Seems I missed a lot (& Knuckles)