• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Why is Rosalina so annoying to fight?! :rosalina:= :(
Rosalina becomes less annoying the more of her you fight. The Problem? The AI sucks with her and you get more Lucinas and Little Macs than Rosalinas. It's easier to just find a Rosalina player to spar with.

Last edited by a moderator:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Was just rewatching some Gamexplain videos
Specifically the GCO one.
I was listening closely to the music and I realized that the song that was playing was very familiar.
"Oh hey" I said, "It's Celestal Valley."
CELESTIAL VALLEY‽
AAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Game of the Millennium.
GOTM.
(Got em)

D

Deleted member

Oh yeah, I got all StreetPass challenges unlocked (5 Hits one included). It was pretty easy to do.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Was just rewatching some Gamexplain videos
Specifically the GCO one.
I was listening closely to the music and I realized that the song that was playing was very familiar.
"Oh hey" I said, "It's Celestal Valley."
CELESTIAL VALLEY‽
AAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Game of the Millennium.
GOTM.
(Got em)
Great, but you know what also is great :

Over 437 songs are in the Wii U version. That's... a lot.

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935
I dunno what to make of Hyrule Warriors. I love the gameplay, as I've never played a Dynasty Warriors game before I'm surprised by how much I love it. I love the Zelda makeover, as a huge Zelda fan the references are unbelievably fantastic, and all the characters bar Impa I've enjoyed playing as, highlights being Zant, Ghirahim, Ganondorf, Darunia, Midna and Epona (technically). But I still can't say I love the game. Played through the main story and most of the first Adventure mode map, but I don't feel inclined to get the Skultulas, Heart Pieces or even the harder to get weapons as some of them look like they'll be a pain to get. I dunno I'm thinking about getting a guide to help, and I hope that the DLC prolongs this game further, as I just feel the main game is a bit too simplistic. Twilight Princess is one of my favourite Zelda games, so I'm looking forward to that and my dream character Yeto being confirmed! But seriously anyone here actually really like the game? I would still recommend it and a Hyrule Warriors 2 further down the line would be cool, but it's definitely not the best spin-off game I've played *looks at avatar*. :)

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
The obvious anwser to this is he's going to break his TV into pieces and dump them into 64 rivers, from which SmashRiver must fish them out.

OBVIOUSLY.
Im tired
Wow. Geez. No need to be RRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. I was just SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYINNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGG and POOOOOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNTTTTTTINIGGGGGGGGGG it out.
I'm tired too.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
The obvious anwser to this is he's going to break his TV into pieces and dump them into 64 rivers, from which SmashRiver must fish them out.

OBVIOUSLY.
Im tired

"DON'T **** WITH THIS SENATOR!"

Sorry, whenever I see that dude's face I think someone needs to quote Metal Gear Rising.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Wow. Trolling people with Jigglypuff and Kirby is so fun.

Resting and Kirby-ciding

So stupid and cheap

I love to drink the salt

:troll:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

If I had Premium, I wouldn't change my username :troll:
The features are cool though.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387

Resting and Kirby-ciding

So stupid and cheap

I love to drink the salt

Is it still possible to backthrow spike people? I loved doing Kirby's backthrow at just the right spot near the ledge in 64 and melee so that it sent my target speeding down to the blast zone with no way to recover and kept me on the stage instead of suiciding.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Is it still possible to backthrow spike people? I loved doing Kirby's backthrow at just the right spot near the ledge in 64 and melee so that it sent my target speeding down to the blast zone with no way to recover and kept me on the stage instead of suiciding.
I have no clue. Probably not.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Rosalina becomes less annoying the more of her you fight. The Problem? The AI sucks with her and you get more Lucinas and Little Macs than Rosalinas. It's easier to just find a Rosalina player to spar with.
Like me right? :3

I'll happily rekt you again and again. :D

Resting and Kirby-ciding

So stupid and cheap

I love to drink the salt

Jigglypuff is fun in this game. Can't wait until the wii u version to better my aerials.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
WHAT DO YOU THINK HE'S THERE FOR? DO PARTAKE IN SOME SATANIC RITUAL?
NO.
NO HE'S THERE TO GIVE YOU YOUR PAYCHECK.
I would assume to make people claim this:
No.
What are you even doing here?
CLEAN OUT YOUR DESK AND LEAVE.
Which does that also mean I should leave? I plan on playing the 3DS version as well.

Oh wait, that guy?
Yeah him. He speaks in some foreign language and constantly twitches every time Ridley is mentioned.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
WHAT DO YOU THINK HE'S THERE FOR? DO PARTAKE IN SOME SATANIC RITUAL?
NO.
NO HE'S THERE TO GIVE YOU YOUR PAYCHECK.
He told me he had candy and the next thing I knew I blacked out and woke up to find all my smash coins missing.

D

Deleted member

Which does that also mean I should leave? I plan on playing the 3DS version as well.
No you're cool.
You can stay.
He told me he had candy and the next thing I knew I blacked out and woke up to find all my smash coins missing.
He does that from time to time. He usually pays you back in a couple weeks though.
All I get is the souls of the forgotten King and Queens. What am I supposed to do with that?
...I feared this day would come.
It is time for your journey to the lost world.

Last edited by a moderator:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
I would assume to make people claim this:

Yeah him. He speaks in some foreign language and constantly twitches every time Ridley is mentioned.
Yoop. Dats dah won!
He always comes over in those big robes.
Although ssometimes he's wearing a tuxedo and wearing a monocle.

But I always slam the door on him anyway.
We don't accept credit cards\ at my establishment.
But he keeps offering them to me.
I don't get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom