• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
If there's one stage I would've liked that doesn't seem to have made it, I'd say that a Fire Emblem Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn stage would've been cool. I mean Ike's in, why hasn't he had a stage for two games?:249:
:D You love Lugia? <3<3<3

@ Sapphire Dragon Sapphire Dragon wouldn't like you using Lugia
In fact, under my Royal Decree in section #249, any person who uses the Lugia smiley without knowledge of my Decree is automatically my friend.

Aurafox1

Smash Cadet
Does anyone have any tips on how to beat master core on level 9? It's really driving me crazy.
Master Giant telegraphs his attacks really well. Just pay attention to the warnings he gives before each attack and focus primarily on evading. His roar attack is probably the most difficult attack to avoid but you can evade it by dodging at the right time. When he lifts the stage into the air, the best thing to do is jump off and land back on the platform when it falls back down. During the attack where he grabs you, move away from him at first and then jump over the hand when they move to the outside of its range and go to the other side of the stage.

Master Beast is the easiest stage to defeat because most of his attacks can be evaded just by rolling. Just don't get too greedy, only do one quick smash per attack. If you have any projectiles, use those when he uses his lightning attack. Master Edges is easily the hardest phase. Generally, the best thing to do is just block his attacks. When he's charging an attack, I try to lure him to use it in midair and drop down before I'm hit by it.

As for Master Shadow, just don't f*** up.

I would also recommend using customization to increase your character's defense and offense, don't worry about Speed at all. But learn from my mistake: DO NOT give your character a badge that gives them auto-healing. Because Master Shadow copies your badge effects. And since you have to fight Master Shadow in the end, try to use a character who you don't have any problems fighting against. (I have a hard time fighting against the AI when they're any character with a counter attack)

Last edited:

Sil

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1032-1490-1609
Wow... I think this might even be better than Super Sus Bros. :laugh:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Event match idea for the Wii U version:
Title: The Creations' Rebellion
Description: What could have caused them to rebel against their creator? Let's see if you can put them in their place...
Player: Mii Brawler (A Sakurai Mii, to be specific)
Opponents: Kirby, Meta Knight, King Dedede, Dark Pit
Stage: Great Cave Offensive
Rules:
- Team battle P1 vs. 4 CPU
- P1 is giant
- P1 has 1 stock, each CPU has 2 stocks

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Only the 3rd one really matters. The 1st and 2nd movies are just a recap of the anime with redone animation/voice acting/music. The 3rd movie is a continuation.
That's what I've been told. Starting Ep. 12 now. See you in 25 minutes.
Yeah, decided to do a bit of a nostalgia trip. Haven't had a Yellow avi in a while.
Maybe I'll change my avatar back to what I orginally had it.
Is what I would say, if I had ever actually changed it.

Last edited:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Hey guys, how's it going?

I just found a surprise and a half. Watch this video. It's gameplay footage of Smash players fighting on the Mario Galaxy stage.

Tell me what the music playing on the stage is in the video. ;)

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title
Event match idea for the Wii U version:
Title: The Creations' Rebellion
Description: What could have caused them to rebel against their creator? Let's see if you can put them in their place...
Player: Mii Brawler (A Sakurai Mii, to be specific)
Opponents: Kirby, Meta Knight, King Dedede, Dark Pit
Stage: Great Cave Offensive
Rules:
- Team battle P1 vs. 4 CPU
- P1 is giant
- P1 has 1 stock, each CPU has 2 stocks
If only we could make custom event matches...

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I just got all of Luigi's and Bowser's custom moves. So that's two more down. That's 4 characters just today.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681

I just found a surprise and a half. Watch this video. It's gameplay footage of Smash players fighting on the Mario Galaxy stage.

Is it The Won-Stoppable Wonderful 100/The Won-Beatable Wonderful 101?
Because @Radayam would be happy if it was.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Comments say it's from Wonderful 101.
Since you apparently know, what track is this?

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader

Jesus Christ I constantly forget how horrible Fox's voice is.

Edit: WAIT A MINUTE, 101 music? DAYUM

Last edited:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
I'm guessing none of you have played The Wonderful 101? >_>

But yeh, the song is the Final Boss theme from said game! I'm amazed Sakurai even considered such a song, let alone on a Mario Stage.

It's amazing!

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
:201i::201t::201s:
:201m::201e:

(But Seriously. This is one of the best Game Theory Episodes ever.)
I have an alternate theory

you are the 5th child trying to get over the trauma in your life

The other 4 children were killed and stuffed in the animatronics while you just went missing

Goldren freddy isn't real and represents your fear of ending up like the other children, being killed and stuffed into animatronics

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Well, I just got paid, so hopefully I can use some of it to pay off the rest of my preorder for Alpha Sapphire, but I dunno what I'm gonna do for Smash Wii U.

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
I'm guessing none of you have played The Wonderful 101? >_>

But yeh, the song is the Final Boss theme from said game! I'm amazed Sakurai even considered such a song, let alone on a Mario Stage.

It's amazing!
I did, just havent completed it yet. And now with Bayo 2 on the way..... oh jeez I hope Smash 4 will have some of that music as well. And Rising, because why the hell not.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Fox's voice actor is Mike West, who voiced him Star Fox 64 and in the 3DS remake.

I prefer Jim Walker's voice (Brawl and Assault). It fits the character better and doesn't sound cheesy.

D

Deleted member

Are we complaining about Foxes voice again?
If yes then I've started to get used to it. Just hope that whenever you're playing against one they never use up-B.
Ever.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Fox's voice actor is Mike West, who voiced him Star Fox 64 and in the 3DS remake.
I prefer Jim Walker's voice (Brawl and Assault). It fits the character better and doesn't sound cheesy.
I think Fox's Brawl voice was cheesy. But that's fine. It's a talking space fox who flies around in a ship fighting other space animals. He can afford to be a little campy.
But at least the Brawl voice fit. Out of context Fox's new voices sounds almost alien it's so unfitting. If they were going to give him this voice, they could've had the decency to give him his Starfox 64 design to suit it better.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Well, I've gotten used to Fox and Falco's new voices, so they don't bother me that much anymore.

They're still worse than Brawl, anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom