• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SKTAR - Road to Apex - Final Bracket POSTED!!

Jem.

Smash Master
Didn't someone say Gluttony intentionally hasn't been trying his hardest in friendlies? Not to discredit you or anything, lol. But fairly confident I heard he is just using friendlies to learn. You never want to show your habits in friendlies and want to use it more to learn

swordgard

Smash Hero
Today was amazing. It felt like I've never played this good. Hopefully I can keep it up.
Also GLUTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:phone:
As long as you do better than in crew battles for canada, shouldnt be too bad.

DRN

Smash Lord
Didn't someone say Gluttony intentionally hasn't been trying his hardest in friendlies? Not to discredit you or anything, lol. But fairly confident I heard he is just using friendlies to learn. You never want to show your habits in friendlies and want to use it more to learn
It's hard to explain his sand bagging. I guess the best example would be when Larry was playing him. He spent half the match on the SV platform trying the forbidden technique.

swordgard

Smash Hero
It's hard to explain his sand bagging. I guess the best example would be when Larry was playing him. He spent half the match on the SV platform trying the forbidden technique.

Sounds like he was going 100%.

M@v

Subarashii!
sandbagging or not, the half hour of friendlies i had with gluttony was probably the most fun ive ever had playing this game. Guy is aggro and flashy as **** and I loved it lol.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Well of course. I'm just saying no offense to the players he's facing, but Esam's first 3 rounds look incredibly free. Then you look at matches like Leon vs DEHF that is a round 2 matchup, Rich and Vinnie likely playing Round 3, Tyrant/Gluto round 3. I was just commenting that even a simple switch like Vex and Salem makes Esam's a little more balanced compared to all the other top seeds, and is still the favorite in his part of the bracket. Because quite honestly I don't want to see Esam on stream until WBR4 if that is how the bracket will stay, considering the high volume of hype matches through round 3 in the other parts of the bracket.
DEHF got 2nd in his seed & effed up the final bracket

Dear NY/NJ

WHY THE **** ARE YOU SO ****ING STACKED?

Sincerely,

Europe & the rest of the world
Fixed lol

NY/NJ is the central location of TALENT. Canada, MD/VA and the MW can make it. WC and South have no choice BUT to fly there. Plus the greatest players from Melee were from that area.

:sonic:

-Jumpman-

Smash Champion
DEHF got 2nd in his seed & effed up the final bracket

Fixed lol

NY/NJ is the central location of TALENT. Canada, MD/VA and the MW can make it. WC and South have no choice BUT to fly there. Plus the greatest players from Melee were from that area.

:sonic:
Like Ken, Isai, Manacloud, Mango, Zhu, Lucky, S2j, Shroomed, Silent Spectre?

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
I decided to reverse engineer the pools results based on the bracket, and I think I might've found some inconsistencies in the seeding. It appears as though Logic and Mekos (both from pool 2) both got seeded as third (Logic has Fatal round 1 and Mekos has Pelca round 1, and it definitely looks to me like they're both 2nd seeds). On the other hand, Seibrik and Lie (both from pool 9) look like they both got seeded as second (Seibrik has Player-1 round 1 and Lie has Keitaro, who both appear to be 3rd seeds). Everything else seems to make sense except for those two seeds. I don't know if I'm onto anything here, but maybe it could be looked at?

Also, I had heard that SuperMarioMC beat False, but False has a 3rd seed and SuperMarioMC has a 4th seed. I'm kind of confused as to how that played out. Maybe I misheard something? =s

Edit: I'd post the results I've come up with, but I have to leave right away. >.> I just did it by looking at where each player is positioned in the posted bracket and cross-referenced it with their pools.

:005:

Tesh

Smash Hero
Putting the only 2 TX players right there together. Why can't this bracket make everyone happy!!?

Tesh

Smash Hero
Why not? M2K has his 2 worst matchups rounds 1 and 2 :rob: :olimar:. I'm also just gonna assume Trela will beat that guy that beat DEHF.

C.J.

Smash Master
Probably not vs Denti or Mister Eric, no. He might lose to Trela though.

Lol @ people taking Tesh seriously.

C.J.

Smash Master
It's a LOT better than it was in its more recent revision. Keitaro is staying on top of everything and doing a great job. I'm impressed.

Tesh

Smash Hero
damn there is a guy named "James" in the bracket. thats pretty cool

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Coaching Rule: Each player/team is allowed 1 coach during their matches. If more then 1 person coaches a player/team, the player/team will get a game loss. Second time will result in a match loss.

Top Bottom