• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SKTAR - Road to Apex - Final Bracket POSTED!!

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
emiya o.O not too many people actually read f/sn lol, gs
I still gotta get around to reading the visual novel. The anime was pretty cool and Unlimited Blade Works was pretty sweet.

Nah just messing with you. :p Heaven's Feel is my favorite route in the VN.

[EDIT]

So! Predictions anybody? I say Gluttony and Mew2King will be in the Top 3. Otherwise, not sure what to make of it. This is gonna be pretty intense.

Mr-R

Smash Champion
Today was amazing. It felt like I've never played this good. Hopefully I can keep it up.
Also GLUTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:phone:

Ayce God

RIP Nova 9
ramin, mm Esam again, you'll get him this time. and good job beating hunter(p-1)

So! Predictions anybody? I say Gluttony and Mew2King will be in the Top 3. Otherwise, not sure what to make of it. This is gonna be pretty intense.
this tournament is way to stacked to make predictions. anti could get last and Leon could win, ya never know!! lol lol

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
A lot of hype matches R1 already:

Denti vs Bizkit
Fatal vs Logic
Lie vs Keitaro
Leon vs TO Joe
Salem vs Malcolm
Ramin vs Minty

:059:

| Big D |

Smash Master
Keitaro, I have to ask, how do you manage to have custom sound effects and multiple results screens?

Do you use gecko or riivolution?

Tesh

Smash Hero
That bottom part of the bracket has Trela, Mr. R, False AND Salem. That is GUARANTEED maximum flashiest most ENTERTAINING rounds 1, 2 and 3. Please put that on stream. Trela vs False? Trela vs Mr. R? Trela vs Salem would be hype, but the odds of them both pulling the upset for that...

Just put on Trela's first 2 matches in Winner's then switch over to Gluttony vs Tyrant and maybe he will make it all the way to M2K/Denti.

Gotta get these crowd-pleasers on the stream before they both drown in the abyss of Olimar and Metaknight and those 2 ICs.

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
Me vs Anti round 1? I had him in pools for round 2, can he be changed with someone else?

If you want me to have a top NJ/NY player for my first opponent, I'm fine with that, but I already played Anti in pools yesterday and played Nairo and Vinnie in pools at Apex 2012, can you give me Dabuz first round or something instead? Pretty sure he was the first seed in his pool and I'm the fourth so I think it's a simple change that could work, I haven't played him in tourney at all yet either.

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
First False had to face the best Pikachu in NA who just happens to be a god at the Snake MU (at Apex)
Now it's the same ****, but with Lucario

Dude just can't catch a break XD

Damn...2nd round stream match is gonna be hard to call between Trela:Mr.R and Leon:DEHF...I shouldn't worry though, I'm sure Keitaro/Chibo will put together a great lineup for the stream

Luigisama

Smash Champion
according to this bracket if I'm right in terms of assessing the skill level in pool 4. Kiwi beat Xzax

edit: Mr. Eric might have beat Hinkage. according to this bracket.

Edit 2: TC1 Power ranked in california might have beaten Luckay4lyhpe. wow Luckay you have a diddy problem. Last I remember back at COT5 you lost to dapuffster's diddy.

Jem.

Smash Master
What seed is Esam? 2 or 3? I noticed his round 3 is easier than nearly everyone elses. That is what stood out to me. While you have Leon and DEHF facing in round 2. Rich/Vinnie Round 3, Tyrant/Gluttony Round 3. Why not throw Trela or someone that's stacked in the bottom in the upper half of the 2nd bracket? Cause for the most part, that looks free if you're Esam and not due to matchups, but just player skill level.

Swapping Vex and Salem would probably balance out that bottom bracket a little more too as an alternative. Because as stands Esam def has the easiest road to winners semis

Luigisama

Smash Champion
What seed is Esam? 2 or 3? I noticed his round 3 is easier than nearly everyone elses. That is what stood out to me. While you have Leon and DEHF facing in round 2. Rich/Vinnie Round 3, Tyrant/Gluttony Round 3. Why not throw Trela or someone that's stacked in the bottom in the upper half of the 2nd bracket? Cause for the most part, that looks free if you're Esam and not due to matchups, but just player skill level.

Swapping Vex and Salem would probably balance out that bottom bracket a little more too as an altermative. Because as stands Esam def has the easiest road to winners semis
well Esam would most likely have to get past Dabuz or Mikehaze. I don't think that will be easy and then he also might have has R2 orion.

Jem.

Smash Master
well Esam would most likely have to get past Dabuz or Mikehaze. I don't think that will be easy and then he also might have has R2 orion.
Well of course. I'm just saying no offense to the players he's facing, but Esam's first 3 rounds look incredibly free. Then you look at matches like Leon vs DEHF that is a round 2 matchup, Rich and Vinnie likely playing Round 3, Tyrant/Gluto round 3. I was just commenting that even a simple switch like Vex and Salem makes Esam's a little more balanced compared to all the other top seeds, and is still the favorite in his part of the bracket. Because quite honestly I don't want to see Esam on stream until WBR4 if that is how the bracket will stay, considering the high volume of hype matches through round 3 in the other parts of the bracket.

Nido

ily Sebby
I hope Shaya beats Tyrant, Mekos beats Pelca and then Mekos just raaaaaapes Shaya simply because it's the Lucas/Marth MU

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Potential Trela > Mr. R is an upset? Maybe I guess.

I think Trela will win though.

Good luck to ATL S, I see you in the thread DRN. Go and beat Orion!

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
according to this bracket if I'm right in terms of assessing the skill level in pool 4. Kiwi beat Xzax

edit: Mr. Eric might have beat Hinkage. according to this bracket.

Edit 2: TC1 Power ranked in california might have beaten Luckay4lyhpe. wow Luckay you have a diddy problem. Last I remember back at COT5 you lost to dapuffster's diddy.
Luckay's actually really good vs Diddy now. He has sets over Lie, AlphaZealot and Player-1. TC1 beat him with MK, not Diddy.

KIWI BEAT XZAX?! O.o

I DID NOT KNOW THIS!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD **** KIWI! -^_^-

M@v

Subarashii!
xzax couldnt make it to the tourney. Also i learned im either the most inconsistent player ever or the biggest choker ever. Beat seibriks wario in mm and took his mk to last hit, beat shaya in a mm, beat bloodcross' falco in friendlies, and 2 stock gluttony in friendlies. Then I go and played the way I played in my pool , losing to poyo and kingtoon, sigh. Not saying they are bad players, but considering how I did in the mms and friendlies leading up to the pool you would think id play well enough to at least make it out of the pool.

I just gotta turn this dissapointment into a bunch of mm wins today <_<

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Me vs Anti round 1? I had him in pools for round 2, can he be changed with someone else?

If you want me to have a top NJ/NY player for my first opponent, I'm fine with that, but I already played Anti in pools yesterday and played Nairo and Vinnie in pools at Apex 2012, can you give me Dabuz first round or something instead? Pretty sure he was the first seed in his pool and I'm the fourth so I think it's a simple change that could work, I haven't played him in tourney at all yet either.
Sorry for the mistake. We are going to fix that right now. No worries.

Keitaro, I have to ask, how do you manage to have custom sound effects and multiple results screens?

Do you use gecko or riivolution?
I hacked the ISO for Brawl to change the sounds. The ISO of Brawl is on a usb drive that is smaller than an inch. I might show it on the livestream today. I also have custom videos that I will show today on livestream.

Multiple results screens is a hack I found. Think it is called Alternate Texture Loader. It randomly loads a couple of results screens that I put on the SD card. I usually do it for stage textures too with 5 stage textures per stage but I took that off for the tournament.

Top Bottom