• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SKTAR 2 - Registration is Now Live at SKTAR.com! - August 3rd, 2013 - Somerset NJ

W.C.N

Smash Lord
1 vote for all-brawl

I prefer playing brawl under different rules over an uncomplete modification of the same game

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Dodgeball because it's a man's sport.

Also, if anyone knows of any cheap flight deals from California to NJ, I'd appreciate it if you can let me know. This factors if I will go.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Possible side events are Project M or All Brawl.

Dodgeball is confirmed to be a side event.
*confused*

But if you said 2 side events, then list 2 possible side events....

That means...

Mid tiers? :3

are those the only 2 or are we just deciding 2 at a time?

W.C.N

Smash Lord
I think it's either: dodgeball+all-brawl OR dodgeball+P:M

Leon94

Smash Journeyman
I'm so mad, It's almost impossiblefor me to come this time, because of the date and the money.

W.C.N

Smash Lord
Impulse has sexy shirts will sktar have something to wear as well?

theDuL0R

Smash Journeyman
***THE MONEY MATCH FOR A CAUSE***
***AN OFFICIAL SKTAR2 SIDE EVENT***

Mech Warrior (www.toysofhope.org) vs TonyT (www.autismspeaks.org)

The money match we have been talking about will now have more meaning. The Winner of the Match will choose to donate money raise through the sells of Official SKTAR2, Team TonyT, & Team Mech Warrior T-Shirts! (Details and images of the T-Shirts will be available at a later date)

The players will be coached by their respected top level player, Will &Trela! The match will follow SKTAR2 Rules, and will also be streamed by Clash Tournaments!

WHAT TEAM ARE YOU ON?!?

Thank you to Keitaro, Alex Strife, and Chibo for helping make this possible!

Leon94

Smash Journeyman
I might have a backup plan for coming, but I can't tell there are a lot of chance for me, I really hope it will be fine

Nintendude

Smash Hero
Possible side events are Project M or All Brawl.

Dodgeball is confirmed to be a side event.
How about SSB64? NJ has a large scene and I'm sure the community would come out for it:)

We'd also provide our own setups and TOs if necessary. All we need is space and room in the schedule!

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
@ Delta: If I do allbrawl it would most likely be the original one. I kinda like increased knock back more than stamina. If I could have both I would though.
I might have a backup plan for coming, but I can't tell there are a lot of chance for me, I really hope it will be fine
Ahh, really really hope you can make it dude! I will message you soon.
How about SSB64? NJ has a large scene and I'm sure the community would come out for it:)

We'd also provide our own setups and TOs if necessary. All we need is space and room in the schedule!
I will give this some hard thought. The venue is already bigger than each individual Apex room but I have always been very iffy on adding other games. I recently have been considering other games though. I will attempt to get back to you very soon.

Nintendude

Smash Hero
I will give this some hard thought. The venue is already bigger than each individual Apex room but I have always been very iffy on adding other games. I recently have been considering other games though. I will attempt to get back to you very soon.
Sound good, thanks for the consideration! If you want to discuss anything or have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. I worked closely with Alex Strife to run SSB64 at Apex 2010, 2012, and 2013 and as I'm sure you know it was a resounding success!

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
I know it probably doesn't mean much to you but a random Lucas/Ness main from Australia would love to see you there! :p

I plan on watching this on stream peeps... the more awesome players we have there, the better!!! =D

Keitaro

Registration for SKTAR 2 is up! Register now at http://www.sktar.com/ and click registration or directly click the registration link here: http://www.sktar.com/register/

Prices will increase in late May but get a head start now! Keep in mind online registration is mandatory like last year. Since the Brawl community is more supportive this year than last year for my event I decided to keep the event Brawl only so congrats on another solo Brawl International Event!!

Play people from NJ/NY, Aruba, Kentucky, Puerto Rico, West Coast, Europe, Japan, Canada, and more! Let your fellow smashers know!

Ereth

Murda Bidness
Fkin awal, stop embarassing florida! lol

Should be able to come with some of Gainesville, FL. Aka Ryo and DewDaDash.
Excited for my first National/International

Rawrior

Smash Apprentice
What is dodgeball in super smash bros?

Or literal real life dodgeball?

Also, when do sign ups close for this? I need to talk to my doubles partner.

Keitaro

Dodgeball is real life dodgeball. It will be teams of 6. There will also be in person registration for it and if someone can't find a team I will find one for them. Rules for it aren't set up yet though.

Registration prices increase at the end of May and registration ends completely on 11:59 p.m. on July 27th.

Top Bottom