• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SKTAR 2 - Registration is Now Live at SKTAR.com! - August 3rd, 2013 - Somerset NJ

Master Raven

Smash Master
Anyone else wanna MM me? I'm a bit conservative on money atm so I won't do more than $5 per MM. Just specify the set count.

LOE1

Smash Lord
SOOOO WHO ALREADY REGISTERED AND NEEDS A TEAMATE? MINE CANT GO :(

if I get a good teammate, im sure we could get top5 :)

EDIT: I gotz a partner now. teaming with oblivion.

SoulPech

Smash Master
*reads thread*
*sees posts about dodgeball*

;ALKSDJF;AKLSDFJKL;DFKL;SFADSJKL;S

If I didn't have to work, i'd totatlly go to this :/

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Pools are almost done. Patience please, it takes time to get everything right and since we extended registration it delayed us.

IceArrow

Smash Lord
I'm not being impatient I'm just curious when they will be released. Also the more time I research my pools MUs the better (this sentence contradicts my first statement but whatever).

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
So uh... my friend was looking at pools and told me who was in my pool (i'm with bloodcross, P1, etc). This is weird because I'm 99% sure I only paid for doubles and stamina, but not singles. Dafuq?

Player-1

Smash Legend
Since there's no dodgeball does anyone want to have an animal crossing new leaf tournament? Bug catching, fishing, tropical island mini games?

theDuL0R

Smash Journeyman
Let's not forget the match I've been pushing so hard for. To raise money for either Toys of Hope or Autism Speaks, Crossfire Smash Tournaments will be raffling off an OFFICIAL Indigo & Clear LED Nintendo GameCube Controller! You can only enter the raffle IN PERSON at SKTAR 2 - International Brawl Tournament - Registration Up @ SKTAR.com!

$1 = 1 Raffle Ticket
$10 = 12 Raffle Tickets
$20 = 25 Raffle Tickets
YOOOOOOO, DON'T FORGET:
I'll be selling raffle tickets both Saturday and Sunday for this Controller Raffle. You have to be present when I call your ticket number to win the controller! I hope to call the winner on Sunday around mid afternoon, definitely before the evening on Sunday!

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Poor Ramin. Going to a tourney in the USA only to play Zero whom he just played a week ago and Orion whom he played for 2 years straight. I have faith in him making top 5 though!

Might sound biased but I think Ramin vs Zero in Round 3 is a lot more stacked than ADHD vs Zinoto / Atomsk, Vinnie vs Vex / MVD or Salem vs Pwii. But Ally vs MikeHaze, ESAM vs Tyrant and Riddle vs Nakat in R3 are also damn rough and you can't call bias when the TO gets his own worst matchup in R1. That's just how stacked the tourney is.

Edit: Wait, I just realized that Ramin prolly got 2nd seed in his pool. Anybody confirm?

:059:

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
I remember hearing on the stream that Mr. R lost in pools to someone, but I don't recall who it was.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I like how they keep working on the bracket though. Good stuff!

And it can actually be followed live @ challonge. Lovin it.

:059:

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
1. ST ADHD
2. MVD
3. Denti
4. LoF Nakat
5. CT ZeRo
5. LoF Zinoto
7. ESAM
7. CT Tyrant

9. SwR Nairo
9. Ally
9. CFST Will
9. LoF Pwii
13. Mr. R
13. Xzax
13. Nick Riddle
13. Bloodcross

17. Shadow
17. MikeHaze
17. MJG
17. Atomsk
17. LoF FALSE
17. LOE1
17. Seagull Joe
17. APEX CF Vinnie

25. Zeton
25. DRN
25. Master Raven
25. Dekillsage
25. Delux
25. ST Deltacod
25. ST Orion
25. Shaky

33. LoF Keitaro
33. V115
33. Seibrik
33. MikeRay
33. Player-1
33. Hinkage
33. TO Joe
33. Bizkit
33. Christof Fisch
33. CT Vex
33. Roller
33. Shaya
33. Ezra Scarlet
33. LoF Jbandrew
33. CT Salem
33. ScaryLB59

49. Raptor
49. Mr. Eric
49. JaZz
49. iRJi
49. Oblivion
49. Bpow
49. Silver Alloy
49. PinkFresh
49. YoshQ
49. Eazy
49. Inui
49. Kai
49. KingToon
49. Penta
49. Snakeee
49. True Blue

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
It won't be. They both fought and finished the set under the conditions they thought were the rules so the set ends in the way it ended. It is a common decision made by TOs when misjudgement to the rules is made during the set but agreed upon by both players.

W.C.N

Smash Lord
Tournaments seem to really need judges to make sure their following the rules

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Having a ref for every match would be ideal, and tbh wouldn't be that hard especially at an event with so many people, yet I have a feeling something like that will never happen

W.C.N

Smash Lord
It just seems like everyone goes to tourneys and when they step in the front door they forget the ruleset, I was rewatching the stream and saw people striking with the entire stage list...when there's only 3 starters

Top Bottom