• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Skrach & Noob Testament present N.O.O.B. 3

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
Damn whose gonna help me smoke all these blunts xD

Dale, Im teamin gwith manko unless he changes his mind, I wish I had know warren wasnt coming otherswise we could go win teams ;D

BossMagnet

Smash Apprentice
Hey Guys!

Here is a really nice map of UCF.
http://campusmap.ucf.edu/printmap/UCF Campus Map 2010_LetterSize_ColorFINAL_8-26.pdf
Building 52 is the Student Union right in the middle of campus.

I would recommend parking in lot C1 or garage H or one of the H lots. Im not positive on the rules for parking on campus on the weekend without a permit. If you want to be safe go to visitor services first like Skrach gave the directions to (building 153 on the map next to Central Florida Blvd.) You should be able to park pretty much wherever, as long as you don't park in a spot that says "reserved 24 hours" because they are reserved 24 hours. ;)

Since this is at my school and I haven't seen most of you in a thousand years I will probably stop by at some point :)

nicaboy

Smash Champion
na its cool yo im teamin with spider sense anyway just talked to him. but ya though one day greatness will happen!

oh and ya me and eli are on deck!

Im gonna win this tourney singles and doubles.

Frames

DI
aw hell nah...cant just roll up in there if bushido brown is there...we need a plan! xD

you can just park in events garage behind the arena its free and close-ish (lol) to the union

BossMagnet

Smash Apprentice
you can just park in events garage behind the arena its free and close-ish (lol) to the union
If they do charge for parking on the weekend you can park in garage F, which is behind the arena, as long is there isn't an event going on. It also takes like 10 mins to walk to the union from there. lol. Everything is close-ish on campus. :)

Zoro

Smash Champion
parking is pure evil at this place

im glad i have a permit to park wherever i want

44 dollars was it worth it...

Pi

Smash Hero
soooooooooooooo
beast
shoutouts to come in the results threaddd
hope nobody took me too seriously
also guide on how to piss dark sonic off to come as well

Zone

Smash Champion
I got a traffic violation ticket for accidentally driving the wrong way Down a one way road while following my gps. 160$ and 4 points on my license having 2nd thoughts about pound but minus that ruining my day I had fun thanks for hosting the tournament skratch

Haven't had a ticket in like 7 years man I never get warnings lol

skrach8

Smash Lord
Thanks everyone for coming out. This was too good.

To anyone who recorded, if I could somehow have access to the footage that would be awesome. I'm gunna make a hype vid for NOOB 4 since NOOB3 went so well

Rekrul

Smash Cadet
Great tournament, thanks for hosting Skrach!

Thanks everyone for coming out. This was too good.

To anyone who recorded, if I could somehow have access to the footage that would be awesome. I'm gunna make a hype vid for NOOB 4 since NOOB3 went so well
Yesss.

Someone upload matches please.

Zoro

Smash Champion
i want full results! make a results thread and yeah im uploading the vids right now itll take me a whileeee to get everything up and im not doing it in any particular order.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
yo im ****ing pissed my match vs hbox was not recorded. like very!

so many **** combos!

gg's all round had an awesome time! i will post shoutouts soon.

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
Are F-zero and Ballistics also going to be uploading their videos? There were some crazy good matches going on, and I hope not many of them were missed.

Shout outs in results thread

Zoro

Smash Champion
Are F-zero and Ballistics also going to be uploading their videos? There were some crazy good matches going on, and I hope not many of them were missed.

Shout outs in results thread
Ballistics isnt uploading because i was using his dazzle on my other laptop. I have like 9 hours of footage from that computer but i can tell you that after 10 pm no matches were recorded. The laptop ran out of disk space. So plup vs linguini :( not recorded

Fzero will upload at youtube.com/silvershadow02

Top Bottom